Please move me to waiting to O. Thanks!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 5/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread May 20 - 27 - Page 2post #21 of 515/22/12 at 7:13ampost #22 of 515/22/12 at 9:07ampost #23 of 515/22/12 at 9:47am
jr'smom : I had the same thing. I went to the Dr. today and got the official you are totally knocked up!!! So yes, to me, it sounds like you are pregnant, I had the same thing. Faint lines regardless of when I tested and even @ the Dr's it was still faint but definitely there. I also had implantation spotting.post #24 of 515/22/12 at 11:08am
Tropical fever - that sounds stressful. I don't have any advice or BTDT but good luck. I had more cramps/contrax lastnite after my u/s and I am pretty sure I passed the sac this morning. I am guessing since my uterus was working on expelling lastnite that my chances of conceiving even if I did catch the egg over the weekend are pretty slim. Boo. I would be 3 or 4 dpo today.post #25 of 515/22/12 at 7:44pm
Well, I guess it's time to introduce myself and join you! I'm 32, no kids and just married the love of my life, who is 37 (also no kids) on Saturday! We're on our honeymoon right now (it's raining and we're exhausted so just chilling out). We knew we'd start TTC after the wedding and here we are, CD10 and fertile CM showed up this afternoon, in a beautiful, romantic setting and a great big hotel room bed. Certainly hoping to take home more than some seashells from this trip!
So, hello and baby-dust to everyone!post #26 of 515/22/12 at 7:46pmpost #27 of 515/23/12 at 1:37ampost #28 of 515/23/12 at 10:51am
Congratulations librarygirl! How awesome would it be if you got pregnant on your honeymoon?!
Thanks for the encouragement organicviolin! I've been having a very light menstrual flow a couple times in the last 2 days so I'll oficially call this AF now. It's just sooo dramatically different than ever before. The only reason I can come up with is I really did a lot of juicing the week before. I juiced quite a few carrots and sweet potatoes and I read that a raw food diet especially with orange vegetables (beta carotine) can cause a light menstrual flow. I think that explanation is more likely than early menopause or being pregnant or some other hormonal change. Wish I would have known about this ornage vegetable thing before!
(TMI warning... The first couple days of my period I have to wear the thickest tampon along with a pad and change them every hour. So that's why I was thrown for such a loop with this spotting for a few days and on and off very light flow for a couple days. Now I actually hope my menses stays like this as long as I stay fertile! )
So I'm waiting to O again. I will use OPKs this month to be sure everything is normal with my cycle. I finally stopped wasting preg tests but will order different ones for this month as I guess I was getting a lot of evaps on the others.
Good luck everyone!post #29 of 515/23/12 at 12:09pm
Hi I am Hannah, a Doula from the UK. I am TTC my third child. I have a 6.5 and 4.5 yr old and finally ready for no.3. I am 9DPO and really stressy :-( I am really busy as a Doula and am hoping this is the month as summer is way quieter than the fall. I feel I have put so much pressure on myself and the wait is pretty horrid. I have had a bad temper the last 2 days and any twitch, pain, niggle sends my brain on overide. So looking forward to finding others TTC and getting some support :-)post #30 of 515/24/12 at 12:53pm
Hello all! So I'm new and jumping in here. I'm in the waiting (and waiting) to know category. Our first "real" month of TTC and after regular 24-25 day cycles since going off BC in Dec I'm sitting here at CD 31. Still no AF and got a BFN yesterday. This 3WW thing is trying to make me crazy, ha. Unfortunately didn't really chart (was planning to start next month) but now really wish I had! I do think I'm at 17dpo based on casually observing other signs. Going to attempt to make it to Sunday to test again!post #31 of 515/24/12 at 1:21pm
Welcome pieknits (btw love the name, two of my favorite things!). You are certainly not alone here, I also have been TTC since ending BCP in Dec, and know of a couple other gals in here in the same boat. An extra 6 days without AF or BFP can make us crazy but hang in there! I hope it's some good news on the way.post #32 of 515/24/12 at 1:24pm
welcome new ladies!
Hope you're all finding ways to stay sane during your waiting.
I'm feeling pretty obsessed, myself, at 9dpo. Really going to try to stay away from the computer today and hang out with my boys, maybe make something fun for dinner and enjoy the nice weather we're having.
The "symptoms" I was having (even DH said "something must be going on in there" last night with my ridiculous bloating and gassiness!) seem to have lessened quite a bit. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or another, but maybe NOT having them will help me to obsess less today :-ppost #33 of 515/24/12 at 5:36pm
Pieknits- are you sure you O'd when you think you did? That's a seriously long LP for a no AF and a BFN. 16 days is about the longest for a normal cycle and that's long. Are yours always that way?
Hope everyone is having a good week. Still enjoying the beach. Before DH woke up this morning, I went to the souvenir shop. I got us each a mug and then picked up two 6 month onesies (one blue, one purple) just in case we get lucky and conceive while we're here, I'll want the baby to have a onesie from this vacation. :) It's incredibly silly but when I admitted to DH what I'd bought, he chuckled and said, "well, I figured you would".post #34 of 515/24/12 at 9:23pmpost #35 of 515/25/12 at 1:12am
Welcome to all the new members may you stay here be short. I'm at 26 DPO still no AF I have no prego or AF symptoms just this excruciating lower abdominal pain at night between 2 and 4 a.m. After the BFN I got at 17DPO I dont know hwat to think. Keep wondering on what could be going on in my body.
Happy baby dustpost #36 of 515/25/12 at 7:23am
Tropicalfever: are you going to go for a blood test soon? I've heard (depending on the doctor of course) that doctors advise to come in for a blood test if you're at CD45 with BFN. Plenty go for a blood test sooner though.
AFM I'm still waiting to O but it should be today or tomorrow. Just trying to keep up my stamina to give us a good chance this cycle.post #37 of 515/25/12 at 8:35ampost #38 of 515/25/12 at 8:41ampost #39 of 515/25/12 at 3:39pm
Thanks for the welcomes! Still in limbo here. librarygirl- nope I'm not positive about my O date but I've never been this late in my life so who knows? Either really late ovulation or hcg just isn't showing up yet. Wish I knew either way- have a big Memorial Day party to go to this weekend and want to know if I'm going to have to attempt hiding no drinking!
post #40 of 515/25/12 at 8:15pm
Hi all. I've been MIA as I've finished up my school year teaching, but now I'm done and ready to fill my time occupying myself during this 2ww. I'm on dpo 8. I broke down to the temptation of POAS today, and of course got a bfn. No surprise. Was just having some strange dreams last night and a "hunch", so instead of driving myself crazy, I just went ahead and got the urge out of my system. I'm really trying not to get obsessed this month, but it's really hard. I compare it to waiting to open Christmas gifts to my dh. He's always so bad at xmas -- constantly asking me to open gifts early, tell him what I got him, etc. I explained that the 2ww was kind of the same. You have to wait to see if you get the gift you wanted (bfp) or a lump of coal (AF). Anyway, tomorrow we're celebrating ds 2-yr birthday which I'm hoping will keep my mind off of things.
If you'd like to stalk my chart for me, here's the link :
Sending baby dust to all of you!
Have a great weekend.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 5 minutes ago
- › names, names and more names... 6 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 7 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 8 minutes ago
- › No longer nursing to sleep but I'm having second thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 13 minutes ago
- › Wednesday was stressful =( 13 minutes ago
- › share your baby name finding resources 19 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 23 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool