P.S. Thanks everyone!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Random questions pcos cm ect Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- Anyone used DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) for elevated FSH? Last post on 4/4/14 at 9:03am in Infertility
- Health of kids conceived via IVF Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:55am in Infertility
- Uterine polyps anyone? Last post on 3/26/14 at 7:22am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 14post #261 of 8796/17/12 at 11:22ampost #262 of 8796/17/12 at 12:02pm
Don't have a ton of time b/c DH's family is coming over in like 10mins for a father's day/ birthday for my FIL.
Deport- Congrats!!!! So excited that you got your free baby!!!! Praying that all goes well and it is a very sticky bean!! Keep us posted so we can root you on (or fill us in on the grad side if you feel better about it).
rcr - so excited for you!! 15 is a great number!!! Yay!!!!!
Aura - hope all goes well on the 27th!!!! Thinking of you!!!
Deborah - fingers crossed for you!! We are trying to catch one too so maybe we both will get our free baby together!!!!
Teresa - Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! So how did it go when you went into the RE's office? Did you tell them that you got a BFP on a hpt???
Praying, Belly, Kewpie, Tear, Renavoo - good to see you all still around. Hope you all are doing well.
Monkey - good to see you popping in. Hope you are doing well!!!
AFM - I'm trying to catch a egg right now. I totally just ovulated (didn't tell DH didn't want to add any stress and keep it fun) so I'm hoping maybe we might catch an egg this month, but i'm not going to hold my breath and if it works it would be a total miracle!!!! Not sure how you ever stop trying when you have been trying so long. How do you not think about it when you get the good CM and the O pains??? Maybe it will come w/ time, who knows. Hope everyone is having a good Father's Day. Abby got her Daddy a card and some choch covered grapes for father's day!!!! Mmmmmm good!!!!post #263 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #264 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pm
My CM didn't seem awesome, but with all the DTD who knows what was what. FF has O day on CD 11 which is what I think too and our timing was excellent if that is accurate,. so here's hoping! Blue- GL. It would be awesome to get our free babies together! March birthdays are the norm in DH's family so this seems like it bodes well.post #265 of 8796/17/12 at 1:02pm
Blue and Deborah: I do hope you get your free babies though I can understand not getting your hopes up.
Deportivio: Have you thought about supplimenting with zinc? Zinc defficeny can be implicated in miscaridge and there is no harm in taking it so it might be something you could do to make yourself feel better.post #266 of 8796/17/12 at 4:34pmpost #267 of 8796/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #268 of 8796/18/12 at 2:47ampost #269 of 8796/18/12 at 5:20ampost #270 of 8796/18/12 at 7:04amThread Starterpost #271 of 8796/18/12 at 7:38ampost #272 of 8796/18/12 at 8:12ampost #273 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #274 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #275 of 8796/18/12 at 8:44ampost #276 of 8796/18/12 at 9:08ampost #277 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #278 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #279 of 8796/18/12 at 12:58pmpost #280 of 8796/18/12 at 1:21pm
rcr - i was just popping on to ask you how the intralipids went. I'm sure all will go well. I remember my first treatment my arm felt really cold ( they put a heating pad on it) and then i felt some weird flutters in my uterus area but that might have been my imagination too. I just took it as a good sign that all those killer cells were being killed off or something crazy like that. I didn't feel it the 2nd time i had intralipids though so who knows. Keep us posted. That is awesome that the Dr did the u/s. Hope all goes well and you are able to relax some while out there. Fingers crossed for you and rooting soooo hard for you to get your BFP!!!!
Teresa - Beta today???
Silver - Thanks!! Hope you are well.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › North Carolina Dentist that does not require all shoots 5 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 6 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 9 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 11 minutes ago
- › Five Random things..... 13 minutes ago
- › greener sippy / straw cups? 20 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 32 minutes ago
- › Baby Brag Book 34 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 37 minutes ago
- › pregnancy announcements 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo