P.S. Thanks everyone!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
- I had a Miscarriage a month ago and am now 40. Is there any hope for me to have another baby... Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 am in Infertility
- Women’s Experiences with Infertility Survey Last post on 11/13/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: 11/25/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 10/4/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 14post #261 of 8796/17/12 at 11:22ampost #262 of 8796/17/12 at 12:02pm
Don't have a ton of time b/c DH's family is coming over in like 10mins for a father's day/ birthday for my FIL.
Deport- Congrats!!!! So excited that you got your free baby!!!! Praying that all goes well and it is a very sticky bean!! Keep us posted so we can root you on (or fill us in on the grad side if you feel better about it).
rcr - so excited for you!! 15 is a great number!!! Yay!!!!!
Aura - hope all goes well on the 27th!!!! Thinking of you!!!
Deborah - fingers crossed for you!! We are trying to catch one too so maybe we both will get our free baby together!!!!
Teresa - Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! So how did it go when you went into the RE's office? Did you tell them that you got a BFP on a hpt???
Praying, Belly, Kewpie, Tear, Renavoo - good to see you all still around. Hope you all are doing well.
Monkey - good to see you popping in. Hope you are doing well!!!
AFM - I'm trying to catch a egg right now. I totally just ovulated (didn't tell DH didn't want to add any stress and keep it fun) so I'm hoping maybe we might catch an egg this month, but i'm not going to hold my breath and if it works it would be a total miracle!!!! Not sure how you ever stop trying when you have been trying so long. How do you not think about it when you get the good CM and the O pains??? Maybe it will come w/ time, who knows. Hope everyone is having a good Father's Day. Abby got her Daddy a card and some choch covered grapes for father's day!!!! Mmmmmm good!!!!post #263 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #264 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pm
My CM didn't seem awesome, but with all the DTD who knows what was what. FF has O day on CD 11 which is what I think too and our timing was excellent if that is accurate,. so here's hoping! Blue- GL. It would be awesome to get our free babies together! March birthdays are the norm in DH's family so this seems like it bodes well.post #265 of 8796/17/12 at 1:02pm
Blue and Deborah: I do hope you get your free babies though I can understand not getting your hopes up.
Deportivio: Have you thought about supplimenting with zinc? Zinc defficeny can be implicated in miscaridge and there is no harm in taking it so it might be something you could do to make yourself feel better.post #266 of 8796/17/12 at 4:34pmpost #267 of 8796/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #268 of 8796/18/12 at 2:47ampost #269 of 8796/18/12 at 5:20ampost #270 of 8796/18/12 at 7:04amThread Starterpost #271 of 8796/18/12 at 7:38ampost #272 of 8796/18/12 at 8:12ampost #273 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #274 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #275 of 8796/18/12 at 8:44ampost #276 of 8796/18/12 at 9:08ampost #277 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #278 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #279 of 8796/18/12 at 12:58pmpost #280 of 8796/18/12 at 1:21pm
rcr - i was just popping on to ask you how the intralipids went. I'm sure all will go well. I remember my first treatment my arm felt really cold ( they put a heating pad on it) and then i felt some weird flutters in my uterus area but that might have been my imagination too. I just took it as a good sign that all those killer cells were being killed off or something crazy like that. I didn't feel it the 2nd time i had intralipids though so who knows. Keep us posted. That is awesome that the Dr did the u/s. Hope all goes well and you are able to relax some while out there. Fingers crossed for you and rooting soooo hard for you to get your BFP!!!!
Teresa - Beta today???
Silver - Thanks!! Hope you are well.
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 2 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 3 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ November 2013 5 minutes ago
- › Has your kid taken the talent search exam for the CTD's NUMATS? 6 minutes ago
- › i would like some advice i just found out that i am pregnant 6 minutes ago
- › What are your favorite baby products? 6 minutes ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 7 minutes ago
- › s/o xdh blackmailing me about my dating life 7 minutes ago
- › Need a little reassurance...and honest thoughts! 9 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo