P.S. Thanks everyone!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:34am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 14post #261 of 8796/17/12 at 11:22ampost #262 of 8796/17/12 at 12:02pm
Don't have a ton of time b/c DH's family is coming over in like 10mins for a father's day/ birthday for my FIL.
Deport- Congrats!!!! So excited that you got your free baby!!!! Praying that all goes well and it is a very sticky bean!! Keep us posted so we can root you on (or fill us in on the grad side if you feel better about it).
rcr - so excited for you!! 15 is a great number!!! Yay!!!!!
Aura - hope all goes well on the 27th!!!! Thinking of you!!!
Deborah - fingers crossed for you!! We are trying to catch one too so maybe we both will get our free baby together!!!!
Teresa - Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! So how did it go when you went into the RE's office? Did you tell them that you got a BFP on a hpt???
Praying, Belly, Kewpie, Tear, Renavoo - good to see you all still around. Hope you all are doing well.
Monkey - good to see you popping in. Hope you are doing well!!!
AFM - I'm trying to catch a egg right now. I totally just ovulated (didn't tell DH didn't want to add any stress and keep it fun) so I'm hoping maybe we might catch an egg this month, but i'm not going to hold my breath and if it works it would be a total miracle!!!! Not sure how you ever stop trying when you have been trying so long. How do you not think about it when you get the good CM and the O pains??? Maybe it will come w/ time, who knows. Hope everyone is having a good Father's Day. Abby got her Daddy a card and some choch covered grapes for father's day!!!! Mmmmmm good!!!!post #263 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #264 of 8796/17/12 at 12:38pm
My CM didn't seem awesome, but with all the DTD who knows what was what. FF has O day on CD 11 which is what I think too and our timing was excellent if that is accurate,. so here's hoping! Blue- GL. It would be awesome to get our free babies together! March birthdays are the norm in DH's family so this seems like it bodes well.post #265 of 8796/17/12 at 1:02pm
Blue and Deborah: I do hope you get your free babies though I can understand not getting your hopes up.
Deportivio: Have you thought about supplimenting with zinc? Zinc defficeny can be implicated in miscaridge and there is no harm in taking it so it might be something you could do to make yourself feel better.post #266 of 8796/17/12 at 4:34pmpost #267 of 8796/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #268 of 8796/18/12 at 2:47ampost #269 of 8796/18/12 at 5:20ampost #270 of 8796/18/12 at 7:04amThread Starterpost #271 of 8796/18/12 at 7:38ampost #272 of 8796/18/12 at 8:12ampost #273 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #274 of 8796/18/12 at 8:32ampost #275 of 8796/18/12 at 8:44ampost #276 of 8796/18/12 at 9:08ampost #277 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #278 of 8796/18/12 at 9:52ampost #279 of 8796/18/12 at 12:58pmpost #280 of 8796/18/12 at 1:21pm
rcr - i was just popping on to ask you how the intralipids went. I'm sure all will go well. I remember my first treatment my arm felt really cold ( they put a heating pad on it) and then i felt some weird flutters in my uterus area but that might have been my imagination too. I just took it as a good sign that all those killer cells were being killed off or something crazy like that. I didn't feel it the 2nd time i had intralipids though so who knows. Keep us posted. That is awesome that the Dr did the u/s. Hope all goes well and you are able to relax some while out there. Fingers crossed for you and rooting soooo hard for you to get your BFP!!!!
Teresa - Beta today???
Silver - Thanks!! Hope you are well.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly... 1 minute ago
- › Cloth Diapers. 2 minutes ago
- › Foreskin forcibly retracted 9 minutes ago
- › Clueless about how to night wean? 10 minutes ago
- › Dorit Reiss 17 minutes ago
- › milestones 21 minutes ago
- › Anyone in the Southern Oregon/Rogue Valley area? 26 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP….I'M FREAKING OUT EACH TIME MY BABY WAKES AT NIGHT! 26 minutes ago
- › What does everyone do for income? 31 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 35 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild