If you are typing fast, you can use Debbie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on 5/23/13 at 12:41pm in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:01pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 21post #401 of 8796/27/12 at 7:11ampost #402 of 8796/27/12 at 7:11ampost #403 of 8796/27/12 at 9:50ampost #404 of 8796/27/12 at 10:30ampost #405 of 8796/27/12 at 12:41pmpost #406 of 8796/27/12 at 2:57pm
rcr - Still hoping and praying for you and your embies - I think your TWW is going to seem longer to me than mine did! Do you know when you'll do your beta, so I can more accurately obsess??
to everyone - and thanks for welcoming my stalking. For anyone who's wondering, baby and I are doing great. Normal pregnancy stuff (swelling, soreness, y'know), but otherwise all good, and wondering where the time went. Hoping for lots of miracles on this summer thread - especially for Deportivo & Teresa!post #407 of 8796/27/12 at 4:14pm
rcr, your autocorrect is the best! i was cracking up. hope your bedrest is going by smoothly! anything good on tv?
day one of lupron and dex is amazing so far! i feel superhuman. i am thinking it's more the dex than the lupron? rcr, did you feel weird on the combo at all? i'm very speedy, tons of energy, GREAT mood. who knew? i've got the hint of a headache, and weird joint pain in my knees, but nothing terrible. i was feeling so great i went shopping for summer clothes. usually i hate shopping, have the hardest time finding things i feel good in, and walk out empty handed. i wound up buying a TON of stuff, and when i got home and tried it on again i liked it even more than in the store. i don't think that has EVER happened! my only fear is that i'm going to have a really hard time going to sleep tonight, but i took the pill at 9am so i am hoping the speedy effect dies down by then. oh and did i mention i have no appetitite? second to the insomnia, my biggest fear was weight gain, so this is a truly pleasant surprise. i had to force myself to eat some red pepper slices and a string cheese before i left work because shopping with low blood sugar is never good. but if anything i'm usually hungry, and today i could take it or leave it. if i can manage to lose weight on these drugs, it will be a blessing. hooray!post #408 of 8796/27/12 at 4:15pmpost #409 of 8796/27/12 at 5:05pm
aura- that sounds good that the drugs may be doing you some good, lol! This is kinda unrelated but when I went to cuba a year ago, I swear I lost 15lbs from being sick for a week lol. But I looked great, and my clothes fit so good!!! Love when you find clothes that look good even when you get home!
rcr- can't wait till your two week wait is over. I want to hear some more good news!
deborah- I am sure I knew that before. Just an accident!post #410 of 8796/27/12 at 7:25pm
Aura - I always felt great when i was on prednisone. Also, I didn't have to take my allergy and asthma medicine the whole time either. I know you said that you were on an asthma pill, are you on singulair 10 by chance? I have always wondered if asthma or allergy meds might add to infertility - just my thoughts, no valid research. I've been on singulair for a long long time. I used to take my prednisone at breakfast or lunch so I didn't have issues w/ insomnia at night. I think that helps some, but still sometimes would wake up at like 4am every night which was annoying, but not every night. I didn't get any increased appetite when i was on prednisone, thankfully.
rcr - are you going to test early?? I can't wait until your beta!!! Even though it was a long wait I always kinda loved the tww b/c i felt like i could be pregnant and there wasn't anything I could do at that point to get pregnant, but take care of myself and the potential bean inside. Hope your trip home goes well. Are you guys doing anything fun tomorrow (thurs?).post #411 of 8796/28/12 at 12:21am
Deportivo- Not sure if it was you or someone else who did it the other day, just thought I'd give a little reminder. AFM- DH is on board with going back to the clinic at the end of September if we haven't been successful. I'm in way too much pain to wait any longer than that.post #412 of 8796/28/12 at 4:33am
blue, i am on singulair! i've been on it for a few years, i think. it really does help manage my asthma though. i used to go through inhalers like crazy. now i take that and symbacort and i rarely ever notice any symptoms. it's hard to think if these drugs would contribute to infertility... i mean, can you choose between babies and breathing? also, so glad to hear i'm not alone with these steroids. i did read online that one symptom is "euphoria/mania", so that could be it! i'd rather spend the next four weeks being euphoric instead of depressed! and funny enough, i fell asleep okay but woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. i wonder if that's the magic hour? i feel rested enough, but it wasn't the best sleep.
deportivo, it sucks to be sick enough to lose 15 lbs, but i love the weight loss! hahah.
rcr, the 5th is so close! we're all holding our breath for you this cycle. it's just been so different, i feel like you have to get a bfp! i know blue asked, but will you test early? a little part of me wants to see if i could just take a leap of faith and not test this cycle, but i'm weak and always get curious. when do you fly home?post #413 of 8796/28/12 at 5:24am
rcr - I think you made the right decision, they are best back inside of you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! (and I'm cracking up at beefeater!)
teresa - you are doing a great job of keeping positive. I'm still hoping that all works out!!
Whoever asked about lupron - it doesn't say you have to keep it refridgerated. I did with my first cycles back in 2008, but did NOT this time around, so as long as it's not HOT in your place, I don't think it matters. I wondered about it, but they specifically told me that I only needed to keep the follistim in the fridge.post #414 of 8796/28/12 at 6:18ampost #415 of 8796/28/12 at 11:58amThread Starterpost #416 of 8796/28/12 at 1:20pmpost #417 of 8796/28/12 at 2:55pm
teresa, you'd probably have more luck looking at albany or near springfield area. both are probably equidistant from south county... it's an hour in either direction, but at least then you could stay and wouldn't have to rush home? could an obgyn be able to do the ultrasound since at this point it's more in their realm of knowledge?? that would probably be a LOT easier to find up there.
rcr, i too say to wait as long as possible, but i'd probably break and check early! since it's SIRM are you going to have to do the two betas?post #418 of 8796/28/12 at 3:26pmpost #419 of 8796/28/12 at 3:32pmteresa, CNY Fertility is where we had our treatments done and they treat you like a person and are fabulous with the technical stuff. They have an office in Albany. Hope everything is ok!post #420 of 8796/28/12 at 4:00pm
- Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!!
- Six-Word Stories
- › Help with Dolcino wrap 5 seconds ago
- › Holy pubic symphysis pain 15 minutes ago
- › The loss of affection 35 minutes ago
- › I feel like I am the only one in the world that choses not to... 52 minutes ago
- › castor oil for skin care? 1 hour ago
- › Ear piercing and Tetanus 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Dads and Co-Sleeping 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › ~*~October ddc Belly Thread~*~ 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › First Foods Pics Thread 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo