If you are typing fast, you can use Debbie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- help with charting please Last post on 12/7/13 at 10:02pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: 11/25/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 21post #401 of 8796/27/12 at 7:11ampost #402 of 8796/27/12 at 7:11ampost #403 of 8796/27/12 at 9:50ampost #404 of 8796/27/12 at 10:30ampost #405 of 8796/27/12 at 12:41pmpost #406 of 8796/27/12 at 2:57pm
rcr - Still hoping and praying for you and your embies - I think your TWW is going to seem longer to me than mine did! Do you know when you'll do your beta, so I can more accurately obsess??
to everyone - and thanks for welcoming my stalking. For anyone who's wondering, baby and I are doing great. Normal pregnancy stuff (swelling, soreness, y'know), but otherwise all good, and wondering where the time went. Hoping for lots of miracles on this summer thread - especially for Deportivo & Teresa!post #407 of 8796/27/12 at 4:14pm
rcr, your autocorrect is the best! i was cracking up. hope your bedrest is going by smoothly! anything good on tv?
day one of lupron and dex is amazing so far! i feel superhuman. i am thinking it's more the dex than the lupron? rcr, did you feel weird on the combo at all? i'm very speedy, tons of energy, GREAT mood. who knew? i've got the hint of a headache, and weird joint pain in my knees, but nothing terrible. i was feeling so great i went shopping for summer clothes. usually i hate shopping, have the hardest time finding things i feel good in, and walk out empty handed. i wound up buying a TON of stuff, and when i got home and tried it on again i liked it even more than in the store. i don't think that has EVER happened! my only fear is that i'm going to have a really hard time going to sleep tonight, but i took the pill at 9am so i am hoping the speedy effect dies down by then. oh and did i mention i have no appetitite? second to the insomnia, my biggest fear was weight gain, so this is a truly pleasant surprise. i had to force myself to eat some red pepper slices and a string cheese before i left work because shopping with low blood sugar is never good. but if anything i'm usually hungry, and today i could take it or leave it. if i can manage to lose weight on these drugs, it will be a blessing. hooray!post #408 of 8796/27/12 at 4:15pmpost #409 of 8796/27/12 at 5:05pm
aura- that sounds good that the drugs may be doing you some good, lol! This is kinda unrelated but when I went to cuba a year ago, I swear I lost 15lbs from being sick for a week lol. But I looked great, and my clothes fit so good!!! Love when you find clothes that look good even when you get home!
rcr- can't wait till your two week wait is over. I want to hear some more good news!
deborah- I am sure I knew that before. Just an accident!post #410 of 8796/27/12 at 7:25pm
Aura - I always felt great when i was on prednisone. Also, I didn't have to take my allergy and asthma medicine the whole time either. I know you said that you were on an asthma pill, are you on singulair 10 by chance? I have always wondered if asthma or allergy meds might add to infertility - just my thoughts, no valid research. I've been on singulair for a long long time. I used to take my prednisone at breakfast or lunch so I didn't have issues w/ insomnia at night. I think that helps some, but still sometimes would wake up at like 4am every night which was annoying, but not every night. I didn't get any increased appetite when i was on prednisone, thankfully.
rcr - are you going to test early?? I can't wait until your beta!!! Even though it was a long wait I always kinda loved the tww b/c i felt like i could be pregnant and there wasn't anything I could do at that point to get pregnant, but take care of myself and the potential bean inside. Hope your trip home goes well. Are you guys doing anything fun tomorrow (thurs?).post #411 of 8796/28/12 at 12:21ampost #412 of 8796/28/12 at 4:33am
blue, i am on singulair! i've been on it for a few years, i think. it really does help manage my asthma though. i used to go through inhalers like crazy. now i take that and symbacort and i rarely ever notice any symptoms. it's hard to think if these drugs would contribute to infertility... i mean, can you choose between babies and breathing? also, so glad to hear i'm not alone with these steroids. i did read online that one symptom is "euphoria/mania", so that could be it! i'd rather spend the next four weeks being euphoric instead of depressed! and funny enough, i fell asleep okay but woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. i wonder if that's the magic hour? i feel rested enough, but it wasn't the best sleep.
deportivo, it sucks to be sick enough to lose 15 lbs, but i love the weight loss! hahah.
rcr, the 5th is so close! we're all holding our breath for you this cycle. it's just been so different, i feel like you have to get a bfp! i know blue asked, but will you test early? a little part of me wants to see if i could just take a leap of faith and not test this cycle, but i'm weak and always get curious. when do you fly home?post #413 of 8796/28/12 at 5:24am
rcr - I think you made the right decision, they are best back inside of you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! (and I'm cracking up at beefeater!)
teresa - you are doing a great job of keeping positive. I'm still hoping that all works out!!
Whoever asked about lupron - it doesn't say you have to keep it refridgerated. I did with my first cycles back in 2008, but did NOT this time around, so as long as it's not HOT in your place, I don't think it matters. I wondered about it, but they specifically told me that I only needed to keep the follistim in the fridge.post #414 of 8796/28/12 at 6:18ampost #415 of 8796/28/12 at 11:58amThread Starterpost #416 of 8796/28/12 at 1:20pmpost #417 of 8796/28/12 at 2:55pm
teresa, you'd probably have more luck looking at albany or near springfield area. both are probably equidistant from south county... it's an hour in either direction, but at least then you could stay and wouldn't have to rush home? could an obgyn be able to do the ultrasound since at this point it's more in their realm of knowledge?? that would probably be a LOT easier to find up there.
rcr, i too say to wait as long as possible, but i'd probably break and check early! since it's SIRM are you going to have to do the two betas?post #418 of 8796/28/12 at 3:26pmpost #419 of 8796/28/12 at 3:32pmpost #420 of 8796/28/12 at 4:00pm
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › Placenta takeover? 26 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 56 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Coping for the Highly Sensitive Parent 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Quail 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Wanna talk about weight gain? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › First movements 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Baby names? 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo