I'm 90% convinced to not vaccinate my 4 month old dd. Hepititis B, polio, and chickenpox were easy decisions to make. I am, however, questioning my decision about Hib and DTaP, but leaning towards not giving them. I just don't want to enter into this no vaccination decision lightly. I want to be well informed about each vaccine and look at each one separately.
Specifically, what scares me about Hib is that meningitis can be pretty severe, and that makes me want to consider the vaccine. I am also afraid of pertussis, being since there are several outbreaks in my state. Tetanus also scares me because of the fatality rate if it is caught. Diphtheria, eh, not worried about it.
What reasons should I not consent to the Hib or DTaP vaccines? I keep going back and forth, looking to solidify my decision.