Yes, you do disagree with her a lot lately.
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice, research information, MMR and a 4.5 year old Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- Hereditary Spherocytosis and Vaccination Last post on 3/7/14 at 3:51pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- Vitamin A & MMR Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:40pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed Last post on Today at 11:20 am in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- is there anything i should take to help son with vaccine? Last post on 2/7/14 at 8:22am in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Vaccination BooklistLast edited: 6/27/11
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
what are the cons of vaccinating? - Page 5post #81 of 936/2/12 at 9:33pmpost #82 of 936/3/12 at 5:57ampost #83 of 936/3/12 at 6:15ampost #84 of 936/3/12 at 6:18ampost #85 of 936/3/12 at 6:31ampost #86 of 936/3/12 at 9:38ampost #87 of 936/3/12 at 10:39ampost #88 of 936/3/12 at 11:34pm
I am going to reiterate what Cynthia said.
I am going to add this: DO NOT bring other board business over here. We as mods and admins judge you on what you do HERE, on MDC. Most people belong to other boards, at the very least Facebook or Twitter, and post about goings on here. Heck, people discuss it with their families. While I understand it is frustrating, we cannot police the internet, and we also don't want this board to turn into a "debate what who said where" board. That isn't the point.
That being said, if it becomes apparent that you are exhibiting a pattern of picking on one person, or posting in one forum repeatedly to stir up trouble, you will be removed from that forum or thread - possibly the whole board. That kind of behavior is not tolerated on MDC.
The forums are for discussions of topics, not each other, other member's posting habits or anything else personally pointed.
As far as I am concerned, everyone on this forum has gotten several warnings. If this continues, I will begin to give folks a vacation from this forum.post #89 of 936/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #90 of 936/4/12 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher
The personal stuff needs to go to PM. This thread is "what are the cons of vaccinations?" and posts should be centered around that, not around personal issues between members here or elsewhere. Please take it to PM or you may lose your Vaccinations forum posting privileges.
I am quoting this, and adding a request. If you are talking about other members in a personal way - you will need to edit your post.
Talk about what they said, where they linked to - but speculation on who is doing what needs to go. ASAP.post #91 of 939/13/12 at 9:38am
A peanut oil emulsion-as-adjuvant is used in vaccines; it is considered a "trademark secret" and therefore, according to current federal guidelines, does not have to be disclosed on the excipient list of the vaccines it is used within (as well as GRAS). The tradename is "Adjuvant 65." This is all verifiable information, if you just know what to look for. Harold E Buttram, M.D. characterizes its use as late as 2010 in a court case highlighting the significant similarities between hemorrhages in Shaken Baby syndrome, and those cause by autoimmunity and subsequent Infantile Scurvy initiated by unchecked cytokine cascades with the initial trigger being these adjuvants, likely with a synergistic effect with the other neurotoxic excipients, such as formalin and Polysorbates, etc.post #92 of 939/13/12 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by KatieByoo
A peanut oil emulsion-as-adjuvant is used in vaccines; it is considered a "trademark secret" and therefore, according to current federal guidelines, does not have to be disclosed on the excipient list of the vaccines it is used within (as well as GRAS). The tradename is "Adjuvant 65." This is all verifiable information, if you just know what to look for. Harold E Buttram, M.D. characterizes its use as late as 2010 in a court case highlighting the significant similarities between hemorrhages in Shaken Baby syndrome, and those cause by autoimmunity and subsequent Infantile Scurvy initiated by unchecked cytokine cascades with the initial trigger being these adjuvants, likely with a synergistic effect with the other neurotoxic excipients, such as formalin and Polysorbates, etc.
Thank you for bringing this up. I believe this is linked to the explosion of peanut allergies that we see in young people now. I have looked for this information in the past and never got that far in terms of verifying it. You said it is easy to verify if one knows where to look. Can you provide some links or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Anyone else HATING sex right now? 52 seconds ago
- › March 2014 Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Morning Sickness Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crafting for Baby 1 minute ago
- › "Holly's Law" Titres accepted in lieu of second MMR in NJ--BUT DID... 1 minute ago
- › 4mo Old Doesn't Love Carrier 2 minutes ago
- › ~~Savings at the End of the Rainbow!!~~ March No Spend/ Spend Less... 7 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 9 minutes ago
- › When can I expect my fertility back? 10 minutes ago
- › Working Titles? 15 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher