Yes, you do disagree with her a lot lately.
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone do Hib vaccine but NOT Prevnar? Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:15pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- If you are Selectivly chosing NOT to vaccinate for Chicken Pox...There is a National FB group... Last post on 12/4/13 at 9:56am in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- DTaP Scheduled: Nervous Last post on 11/30/13 at 2:09pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- non/selective vax friendly doctor Last post on 11/30/13 at 4:23am in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
- Routine Hospital Shots for Newborns (VITAMIN K and HEPB)....HELP! Last post on 11/20/13 at 12:46pm in Selective & Delayed Vaccination
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccination BooklistLast edited: 6/27/11
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
what are the cons of vaccinating? - Page 5post #81 of 936/2/12 at 9:33pmpost #82 of 936/3/12 at 5:57ampost #83 of 936/3/12 at 6:15ampost #84 of 936/3/12 at 6:18ampost #85 of 936/3/12 at 6:31ampost #86 of 936/3/12 at 9:38ampost #87 of 936/3/12 at 10:39ampost #88 of 936/3/12 at 11:34pm
I am going to reiterate what Cynthia said.
I am going to add this: DO NOT bring other board business over here. We as mods and admins judge you on what you do HERE, on MDC. Most people belong to other boards, at the very least Facebook or Twitter, and post about goings on here. Heck, people discuss it with their families. While I understand it is frustrating, we cannot police the internet, and we also don't want this board to turn into a "debate what who said where" board. That isn't the point.
That being said, if it becomes apparent that you are exhibiting a pattern of picking on one person, or posting in one forum repeatedly to stir up trouble, you will be removed from that forum or thread - possibly the whole board. That kind of behavior is not tolerated on MDC.
The forums are for discussions of topics, not each other, other member's posting habits or anything else personally pointed.
As far as I am concerned, everyone on this forum has gotten several warnings. If this continues, I will begin to give folks a vacation from this forum.post #89 of 936/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #90 of 936/4/12 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher
The personal stuff needs to go to PM. This thread is "what are the cons of vaccinations?" and posts should be centered around that, not around personal issues between members here or elsewhere. Please take it to PM or you may lose your Vaccinations forum posting privileges.
I am quoting this, and adding a request. If you are talking about other members in a personal way - you will need to edit your post.
Talk about what they said, where they linked to - but speculation on who is doing what needs to go. ASAP.post #91 of 939/13/12 at 9:38am
A peanut oil emulsion-as-adjuvant is used in vaccines; it is considered a "trademark secret" and therefore, according to current federal guidelines, does not have to be disclosed on the excipient list of the vaccines it is used within (as well as GRAS). The tradename is "Adjuvant 65." This is all verifiable information, if you just know what to look for. Harold E Buttram, M.D. characterizes its use as late as 2010 in a court case highlighting the significant similarities between hemorrhages in Shaken Baby syndrome, and those cause by autoimmunity and subsequent Infantile Scurvy initiated by unchecked cytokine cascades with the initial trigger being these adjuvants, likely with a synergistic effect with the other neurotoxic excipients, such as formalin and Polysorbates, etc.post #92 of 939/13/12 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by KatieByoo
A peanut oil emulsion-as-adjuvant is used in vaccines; it is considered a "trademark secret" and therefore, according to current federal guidelines, does not have to be disclosed on the excipient list of the vaccines it is used within (as well as GRAS). The tradename is "Adjuvant 65." This is all verifiable information, if you just know what to look for. Harold E Buttram, M.D. characterizes its use as late as 2010 in a court case highlighting the significant similarities between hemorrhages in Shaken Baby syndrome, and those cause by autoimmunity and subsequent Infantile Scurvy initiated by unchecked cytokine cascades with the initial trigger being these adjuvants, likely with a synergistic effect with the other neurotoxic excipients, such as formalin and Polysorbates, etc.
Thank you for bringing this up. I believe this is linked to the explosion of peanut allergies that we see in young people now. I have looked for this information in the past and never got that far in terms of verifying it. You said it is easy to verify if one knows where to look. Can you provide some links or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Low supply - What helped you? 34 seconds ago
- › 3 year old anxiety about pooping on the potty 42 seconds ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite Christmas movie? 4 minutes ago
- › baby and public places/strangers/personal space 4 minutes ago
- › Natural Hair Conditioner for Toddler? 4 minutes ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Do your toddlers stop sleeping well in winter? 8 minutes ago
- › "Create Your Own Holiday Cards" Giveaway 17 minutes ago
- › A boy? A girl? We know! 17 minutes ago
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo