I'd like a list of all the pocket diapers and AIO/AI2 diapers out there that do NOT use fleece, microfiber, or other synthetic materials for their interior and inserts. (Obviously the outer waterproof material is synthetic.) I've had SO many issues/problems with synthetic materials in diapers! I mostly use prefolds and fitteds at this point (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE), but I'd like to have maybe half a dozen "easy" diapers for on the go, babysitters/grandparents, etc. Can you help me with a list of pocket/AIO/AI2 diapers that use only cotton, hemp or bamboo for the inner material and inserts? Thanks!!
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? Last post on Today at 5:19 am in Diapering
- Cloth diapering and traveling Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 pm in Diapering
- how we live off the grid.. appreciate any tips to make life easier. Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:30pm in Country Living/ Off the Grid
- Itchy rash in cloth diapers Last post on 5/17/13 at 9:28pm in Diapering
- Its me again...Are contours my answer? Who loves contours?with wool? Help.Tie on nappy?How to... Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:50pm in Diapering
Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
Edited on 4/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersEdited on 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersEdited on 10/18/12
- WORLD RECORD UPDATE: Simultaneous cloth diaper change record broken...Edited on 11/2/12
- A bit of diaper wisdom from India that could help save the AmazonEdited on 11/3/12
Pockets and AIO's with No Fleece/Syntheticspost #1 of 115/31/12 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #2 of 115/31/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 115/31/12 at 9:02pm
Bottombumpers are an AIO that the interior is made of organic cotton and topped with bamboo velour.
Swadleebees makes the Econappi, which is a pocket lined with organic cotton velour and it comes with a hemp/cotton insert I believe.
The Grovia line has their AIO and the All-in-Two (snap in insert) that have organic cotton options.
Oh, and BumGenius has the Elemental which is an AIO with an organic cotton inner.
There's more, I'm sure, but that was just off the top of my head!
post #4 of 115/31/12 at 9:26pmpost #5 of 116/2/12 at 11:26ampost #6 of 116/2/12 at 12:14pm
Just an fyi that Tallulah Baby has closed.
You think the loveybums are worth the price? They look really great but I got another brand that used to be pretty popular that was wool with a snap in and I hated it.post #7 of 116/2/12 at 12:36pm
Dang - see, it's been awhile since I've bought new diapers, I didn't realize they'd closed. If I find one of my other links to a seller with their AIO's I'll stick it here.
I've also had sugar peas wool covers that were designed to be an AIO, and in comparison I do think the loveybums would make a better wool AIO than those if it's what someone was looking for. They've got bigger and strechier gussets and are thicker layers of wool too.post #8 of 116/9/12 at 1:07pm
You could also get some custom made WAHM diapers. Our favorite is Three Monkeys. She has very reasonable prices, well made diapers, and if you buy 5 at $16, you get the 6th one free (or buy 10 get 3 free). She does whatever you want, including cotton velour or bamboo velour inner for an extra $1-2 per diaper. Her basic inserts that come with them are bamboo fleece and super absorbent. She also has tons of great prints to choose from. The only real down side is the wait time for customs. I think it's about 5 weeks right now.post #9 of 117/12/12 at 2:19pm
I LOVE Best Bottom diapers! Sold my Fuzzibunz to replace with Best Bottom. They have a organic cotton/hemp insert that has a cotton fleece on one side. SUPER TRIM!!
Softbums have a great cotton/hemp insert that I've hused for nightime. They do have fleece on the inside but its not over the insert, just as backing against the waterproof shell.post #10 of 119/9/12 at 5:51pm
We have a Blueberry bamboo pocket with bamboo fleece lining. We like it. Also love Grovias. Their cotton inserts hold as much as any microfleece diaper. If you preassemble them, they are as easy to use as a pocket or AIO.post #11 of 1110/17/12 at 12:54pm
- Pockets and AIO's with No Fleece/Synthetics
- Dumping Disposable Diapers
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 10 seconds ago
- › Anyone near Morrisville/ Stowe, VT 1 minute ago
- › Special Diet Support . . . 2 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant - Can a start a new thread? 3 minutes ago
- › No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0... 4 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 8 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What Motivates us? What motivates our kids? 10 minutes ago
- › Big brother or sister gifts? 12 minutes ago
- › Ipad for homeschooling 12 minutes ago
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11