I'd like a list of all the pocket diapers and AIO/AI2 diapers out there that do NOT use fleece, microfiber, or other synthetic materials for their interior and inserts. (Obviously the outer waterproof material is synthetic.) I've had SO many issues/problems with synthetic materials in diapers! I mostly use prefolds and fitteds at this point (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE), but I'd like to have maybe half a dozen "easy" diapers for on the go, babysitters/grandparents, etc. Can you help me with a list of pocket/AIO/AI2 diapers that use only cotton, hemp or bamboo for the inner material and inserts? Thanks!!
Mothering Top Picks
- categoryDiaperingtagged by System, 5/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- best way to strip diapers Last post on Yesterday at 2:42 pm in Diapering
- Diapers still sudsy after rinsing Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:17pm in Diapering
- Need help fixing my fuzzi bunz diapers Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:58pm in Diapering
- New to wool....now what??? Last post on 3/4/14 at 5:38am in Diapering
- What's the Best Organic Fleece Liner to Use? Last post on 2/23/14 at 10:00am in Diapering
The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...
Last edited: 10/6/13
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersLast edited: 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersLast edited: 10/18/12
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to Treat ThrushLast edited: 9/19/10
Pockets and AIO's with No Fleece/Syntheticspost #1 of 115/31/12 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #2 of 115/31/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 115/31/12 at 9:02pm
Bottombumpers are an AIO that the interior is made of organic cotton and topped with bamboo velour.
Swadleebees makes the Econappi, which is a pocket lined with organic cotton velour and it comes with a hemp/cotton insert I believe.
The Grovia line has their AIO and the All-in-Two (snap in insert) that have organic cotton options.
Oh, and BumGenius has the Elemental which is an AIO with an organic cotton inner.
There's more, I'm sure, but that was just off the top of my head!
post #4 of 115/31/12 at 9:26pmpost #5 of 116/2/12 at 11:26ampost #6 of 116/2/12 at 12:14pmpost #7 of 116/2/12 at 12:36pm
Dang - see, it's been awhile since I've bought new diapers, I didn't realize they'd closed. If I find one of my other links to a seller with their AIO's I'll stick it here.
I've also had sugar peas wool covers that were designed to be an AIO, and in comparison I do think the loveybums would make a better wool AIO than those if it's what someone was looking for. They've got bigger and strechier gussets and are thicker layers of wool too.post #8 of 116/9/12 at 1:07pm
You could also get some custom made WAHM diapers. Our favorite is Three Monkeys. She has very reasonable prices, well made diapers, and if you buy 5 at $16, you get the 6th one free (or buy 10 get 3 free). She does whatever you want, including cotton velour or bamboo velour inner for an extra $1-2 per diaper. Her basic inserts that come with them are bamboo fleece and super absorbent. She also has tons of great prints to choose from. The only real down side is the wait time for customs. I think it's about 5 weeks right now.post #9 of 117/12/12 at 2:19pm
I LOVE Best Bottom diapers! Sold my Fuzzibunz to replace with Best Bottom. They have a organic cotton/hemp insert that has a cotton fleece on one side. SUPER TRIM!!
Softbums have a great cotton/hemp insert that I've hused for nightime. They do have fleece on the inside but its not over the insert, just as backing against the waterproof shell.post #10 of 119/9/12 at 5:51pmpost #11 of 1110/17/12 at 12:54pm
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
- › Confused 2 minutes ago
- › anyone else LOVE Pregnancy and have amazing pregnancies? SHARE!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Coffee conundrum ... 6 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 9 minutes ago
- › Did your p/g symptoms reduce with subsequent pregnancies? 15 minutes ago
- › I need some help 18 minutes ago
- › Setting the mood... 21 minutes ago
- › Whatcha Eating? 22 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 22 minutes ago
- › How to breastfeed and still lead a normal life? 23 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher