Does anyone know if you test after you have ovulated with an Ovulation Prediction Kit will it show a surge?
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 5/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dealing with the Negativity Last post on 12/20/13 at 2:32pm in Trying To Conceive
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on 12/20/13 at 9:16am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on 12/19/13 at 4:08pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Yesterday at 12:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
will an OPK show positive AFTER you ovulate?post #1 of 105/31/12 at 9:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 106/1/12 at 9:00ampost #3 of 106/14/12 at 1:50pm
I bought a combo pack after my mc.
It had pregnancy tests and ovulation tests.
I tested negative for pregnancy, but faded lines for ovulation.
I tested on day 13 & 14. If there are faded lines and they disappear does that mean I am past ovulation?I tested later than I usually ovulate I have shorter cycles of around 24 days....b
but post d&c who knows....I am also on bc that says I shouldn't ovulate...
would I get an OPK+ if I was on the pill?
If they ramp up then and I get a positive...then I get that.
*not ttc but was curious if my period would actually come on time.....post #4 of 106/14/12 at 2:28pm
You always have some LH in your system, and that is what OPK's are looking for. If you do an OPK the lines would get lighter after you ovulate. If you are taking BC pills correctly, you should not ovulate and probably wouldn't have a positive OPK. Your period will come when you take the placebo pills in your pack.post #5 of 106/14/12 at 5:20pmpost #6 of 106/14/12 at 6:56pmpost #7 of 106/15/12 at 9:01ampost #8 of 106/15/12 at 9:04ampost #9 of 106/15/12 at 9:20ampost #10 of 106/15/12 at 9:33am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Bottle Feeders; How Do You Deal With Guilt? 16 minutes ago
- › What do you do to tone down the commercialism of the holidays? 24 minutes ago
- › how to handle child favoring one parent over the other? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Not Good Enough for MIL 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Almost 6 yo DD will.not.pick.up.toys 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Vancouver, BC non-vaxxers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Exercise During Pregnancy 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › baby and public places/strangers/personal space 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › are there people on here who did zero vaccinations for their kids... 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh