Does anyone know if you test after you have ovulated with an Ovulation Prediction Kit will it show a surge?
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 5/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on Yesterday at 6:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
will an OPK show positive AFTER you ovulate?post #1 of 105/31/12 at 9:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 106/1/12 at 9:00ampost #3 of 106/14/12 at 1:50pm
I bought a combo pack after my mc.
It had pregnancy tests and ovulation tests.
I tested negative for pregnancy, but faded lines for ovulation.
I tested on day 13 & 14. If there are faded lines and they disappear does that mean I am past ovulation?I tested later than I usually ovulate I have shorter cycles of around 24 days....b
but post d&c who knows....I am also on bc that says I shouldn't ovulate...
would I get an OPK+ if I was on the pill?
If they ramp up then and I get a positive...then I get that.
*not ttc but was curious if my period would actually come on time.....post #4 of 106/14/12 at 2:28pm
You always have some LH in your system, and that is what OPK's are looking for. If you do an OPK the lines would get lighter after you ovulate. If you are taking BC pills correctly, you should not ovulate and probably wouldn't have a positive OPK. Your period will come when you take the placebo pills in your pack.post #5 of 106/14/12 at 5:20pmpost #6 of 106/14/12 at 6:56pmpost #7 of 106/15/12 at 9:01ampost #8 of 106/15/12 at 9:04ampost #9 of 106/15/12 at 9:20ampost #10 of 106/15/12 at 9:33am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › anyone conceive easily at 43? 1 minute ago
- › Anger and losing temper 21 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 30 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 56 minutes ago
- › My mom died suddenly and unexpectedly with no explanation 59 minutes ago
- › Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 Project challenge 52 weeks 52 projects 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher