I am feeling that af is eminent. I had/have that wiggly/twinge feeling in my uterus that I always get the day that af starts and I felt a drop that I am assuming was my cervix. My LP has always been 16 days which means I ovulated 2 days after passing the tissue? That seems early, oh well.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 6/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Long LH Surge Last post on Yesterday at 6:05 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread June 3 - 10 - Page 4post #61 of 786/14/12 at 9:54ampost #62 of 786/14/12 at 10:04ampost #63 of 786/14/12 at 5:17pm
ditto. kinda hoping AF comes because I had an epiphany yesterday while watching DD (almost 3.5) , she is slowly becoming more well behaved, do I really want another baby in the mix?... I also had the worst insomnia ever! I wanted to work out or drink wine, but I have to wait til AF shows and when she does, I will def be enjoying a drink.post #64 of 786/14/12 at 6:11pm
I am also 2WW DPO3, so now the wait is on...We will see. These two weeks should be pretty punishing.
Bailey hopefully AF won't come, and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Ahikaru -I feel you my DD is 4, I was just having so much fun with her, and then she got to be a handful at 3 so it just never seemed right. But now I think she will be a great big sister and we are all excited.post #65 of 786/14/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
I fell the same about my DD and I think 4 is a good age :)post #66 of 786/15/12 at 4:42ampost #67 of 786/15/12 at 6:21ampost #68 of 786/15/12 at 1:27pmpost #69 of 786/15/12 at 1:48pmpost #70 of 786/15/12 at 4:38pm
AF showed today for me too. I didn't try last cycle, still fighting whatever is going on with my female parts! My uti may still be around, did another urine sample today for testing. And I'm being treated for a bacterial infection. I'm hoping the two are related and I can get back to TTC!!!
Meanwhile, I'm going on a date tonight. Maybe it will take my mind off of my health.post #71 of 786/16/12 at 9:04am
Waiting to O, still NTNP, but I am really enjoying the freedom I get with my DD, she is very independent, so much that she went into the bathroom stall and used the restroom by himself. I'm fairly certain I only ovulate every other cycle, as my doctor mentioned, and my dark CM the first day of my cycle is an indicator of that, which has been happening every other cycle, so only time will tell.post #72 of 786/16/12 at 10:59ampost #73 of 786/16/12 at 1:30pmpost #74 of 786/16/12 at 2:27pmpost #75 of 786/16/12 at 3:12pmI think it's a bit late to be joining this thread, but I'm going a bit crazy so thought I'd post with some like minded ladies for support and sharing.
I believe I O'd on June 1 (based on cm alone, not taking bbt or opk's), making me 14dpo (DH and I dtd two days in a row before suspected O).
Been feeling crampy whenever I'm still enough to notice, and verrrrry tired the last 4 days (like going to bed at 8:30/9 when I'm usually up till 11:30/12). Could be all in my mind though, and the cramps are starting to feel more and more like af is on her way.
Tested today and got a BFN (af is due today)
Hoping I'll get a different result in a few days and that af doesn't show her face. We've only been ttc for two cycles now, but damn does time move slowly when you're trying to make a baby!!post #76 of 786/16/12 at 8:43pmpost #77 of 786/17/12 at 6:26ampost #78 of 786/17/12 at 8:00am
I'm taking over the thread management for doularebekah. So... the new thread is up:
Please let me know what changes you have or if you're finding something wrong. Please be patient with me & hope it will be a good week for everyone.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 3 minutes ago
- › First movements 11 minutes ago
- › Baby names? 22 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › 2013 in 2013 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Airborne and a yeast infection -- anyone else? 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo