I am feeling that af is eminent. I had/have that wiggly/twinge feeling in my uterus that I always get the day that af starts and I felt a drop that I am assuming was my cervix. My LP has always been 16 days which means I ovulated 2 days after passing the tissue? That seems early, oh well.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 6/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread June 3 - 10 - Page 4post #62 of 786/14/12 at 10:04ampost #63 of 786/14/12 at 5:17pm
ditto. kinda hoping AF comes because I had an epiphany yesterday while watching DD (almost 3.5) , she is slowly becoming more well behaved, do I really want another baby in the mix?... I also had the worst insomnia ever! I wanted to work out or drink wine, but I have to wait til AF shows and when she does, I will def be enjoying a drink.post #64 of 786/14/12 at 6:11pm
I am also 2WW DPO3, so now the wait is on...We will see. These two weeks should be pretty punishing.
Bailey hopefully AF won't come, and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Ahikaru -I feel you my DD is 4, I was just having so much fun with her, and then she got to be a handful at 3 so it just never seemed right. But now I think she will be a great big sister and we are all excited.post #65 of 786/14/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
I fell the same about my DD and I think 4 is a good age :)post #66 of 786/15/12 at 4:42ampost #67 of 786/15/12 at 6:21ampost #68 of 786/15/12 at 1:27pmpost #69 of 786/15/12 at 1:48pmpost #70 of 786/15/12 at 4:38pm
AF showed today for me too. I didn't try last cycle, still fighting whatever is going on with my female parts! My uti may still be around, did another urine sample today for testing. And I'm being treated for a bacterial infection. I'm hoping the two are related and I can get back to TTC!!!
Meanwhile, I'm going on a date tonight. Maybe it will take my mind off of my health.post #71 of 786/16/12 at 9:04am
Waiting to O, still NTNP, but I am really enjoying the freedom I get with my DD, she is very independent, so much that she went into the bathroom stall and used the restroom by himself. I'm fairly certain I only ovulate every other cycle, as my doctor mentioned, and my dark CM the first day of my cycle is an indicator of that, which has been happening every other cycle, so only time will tell.post #72 of 786/16/12 at 10:59ampost #73 of 786/16/12 at 1:30pmpost #74 of 786/16/12 at 2:27pmpost #75 of 786/16/12 at 3:12pmI think it's a bit late to be joining this thread, but I'm going a bit crazy so thought I'd post with some like minded ladies for support and sharing.
I believe I O'd on June 1 (based on cm alone, not taking bbt or opk's), making me 14dpo (DH and I dtd two days in a row before suspected O).
Been feeling crampy whenever I'm still enough to notice, and verrrrry tired the last 4 days (like going to bed at 8:30/9 when I'm usually up till 11:30/12). Could be all in my mind though, and the cramps are starting to feel more and more like af is on her way.
Tested today and got a BFN (af is due today)
Hoping I'll get a different result in a few days and that af doesn't show her face. We've only been ttc for two cycles now, but damn does time move slowly when you're trying to make a baby!!post #76 of 786/16/12 at 8:43pmpost #77 of 786/17/12 at 6:26ampost #78 of 786/17/12 at 8:00am
I'm taking over the thread management for doularebekah. So... the new thread is up:
Please let me know what changes you have or if you're finding something wrong. Please be patient with me & hope it will be a good week for everyone.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 6 seconds ago
- › Moving to Bristol, CT area and need resources! 2 minutes ago
- › Im PG!! woowooo 4 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 8 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 15 minutes ago
- › Ask: Do your parents chat with your kids? 17 minutes ago
- › Water Slings, what are your favorites? 17 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 18 minutes ago
- › Homebirth not living up to expectations? 19 minutes ago
- › 4mo Old Doesn't Love Carrier 21 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher