I am not sure is this is the right place to ask these questions so if it is not please tell where i should post this :)
I am looking for some guidance in regards to my almost five year old daughter's desire to play the violin and the piano. I have several questions that i am hoping to get some thoughts on.
1) Can she begin lessons for both instruments at once? If not why?
2) If she should only start one instrument now which would you recommend and why?
3) I think i have decided to get her both instruments even if she only starts lessons for one. Is this a good way to get her use to the instruments?
4) Would a keyboard suffice as a beginner instrument? I am planning to get a good quality piano but right it is not feasible.
5) If a keyboard is acceptable what kind should i be getting? Are there certain features it should have?
Unfortunately my husband and I have no musical training so i really appreciate any advice i can get.
Thank you so much!