How come all of my replies to threads are being held for moderation? Or most of them anyway? Its pretty hard to participate when I can't post!
- topicMothering Help
Related Forum Threads
- Goodbye to MDC, no longer a positive place Last post on 5/16/13 at 3:13pm in Site help and feedback
- reputation? Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Site help and feedback
- Where shud I post? Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:11pm in Site help and feedback
- Where do I post my entry for the "pampering Mama" contest? Last post on 5/10/13 at 5:33pm in Site help and feedback
- can I access archives from 2001-2003? Last post on 5/7/13 at 7:10pm in Site help and feedback
Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?
Edited on 3/21/13
- Mothering Member BenefitsEdited on 3/1/13
- Why Join Mothering?
comments held for moderation?post #2 of 166/5/12 at 1:05pm
Looks like our spam filter is holding your posts because you are linking to a website. Avoid the linking and your posts should make it through fine. :)post #3 of 166/5/12 at 1:27pmThread Starterpost #4 of 166/5/12 at 1:53pm
Rules wise, for more established members it's usually fine - as long as it is not promotional linking. But for a new member our system perceives it as spamming and marks the post for moderation.post #5 of 167/5/12 at 8:49am
I am having the same issue. I am a new member and tried to post a reply to a thread, but it said it was held for moderation. I do not know what link I would have attached to me?
erinTNgirlpost #6 of 167/5/12 at 11:37am
Hi erinTNgirl and welcome to Mothering!
I'm not sure why any of your posts were held for moderation. I've checked them all and they seem fine to me - nothing that would have been grabbed by our filter. I have set you as a trusted member so you shouldn't have this problem anymore.post #7 of 167/5/12 at 12:07pmpost #8 of 167/13/12 at 5:20pm
I need some help, too. But *blush* I've already started another thread. I wanted to apologize for the redundant thread and was hoping to see resolution to the moderation situation as well. I'm not linking to anything. It just happens when I least expect it.post #9 of 167/13/12 at 8:15pmpost #10 of 167/14/12 at 4:01ampost #11 of 167/19/12 at 11:18ampost #12 of 167/21/12 at 10:35am
I'm having the same problem, it seems every 3rd post or so is being held for moderation and I don't recall putting any links in my posts, I did add a photo... Some were held that I tried to post yesterday and I haven't seen them come up (clear) yet...?post #13 of 167/22/12 at 5:56ampost #14 of 167/22/12 at 9:22ampost #15 of 167/23/12 at 10:53am
I'm having the same problem. Some.... but not all.... of my posts are being held for moderation. It keeps saying it's because I'm new. How long do I have to be here before it STOPS doing this. I'm not using any links. I'm really frustrated by this.post #16 of 167/28/12 at 10:17amBeagleSmuggler (how dare you!) - I set you as a trusted member so you should not have this problem anymore on the general forums. If you do just post again to let me know and I'll dig deeper.
- comments held for moderation?
- Mothering Member Benefits
- › What would you recommend to a mom CD'ing for the first time? 2 minutes ago
- › What do you have your children do to stay occupied and out of trouble? 2 minutes ago
- › What would You do? 4 minutes ago
- › Weekly thread May 13-19th 5 minutes ago
- › How do you cope with screaming and crying, especially when you're... 11 minutes ago
- › when to let cat in the family bed? 16 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 17 minutes ago
- › Changing routine to preserve the last nap? 23 minutes ago
- › dealing with pregnancy headaches 25 minutes ago
- › Items in hospital bag...is this too much? 27 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11