How come all of my replies to threads are being held for moderation? Or most of them anyway? Its pretty hard to participate when I can't post!
- topicMothering Help
Related Forum Threads
- Goodbye to MDC, no longer a positive place Last post on Yesterday at 10:16 am in Site help and feedback
- reputation? Last post on Yesterday at 2:49 pm in Site help and feedback
- Where shud I post? Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:11pm in Site help and feedback
- Where do I post my entry for the "pampering Mama" contest? Last post on 5/10/13 at 5:33pm in Site help and feedback
- can I access archives from 2001-2003? Last post on 5/7/13 at 7:10pm in Site help and feedback
Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?
Edited on 3/21/13
- Mothering Member BenefitsEdited on 3/1/13
- Why Join Mothering?
comments held for moderation?post #2 of 166/5/12 at 1:05pm
Looks like our spam filter is holding your posts because you are linking to a website. Avoid the linking and your posts should make it through fine. :)post #3 of 166/5/12 at 1:27pmThread Starterpost #4 of 166/5/12 at 1:53pm
Rules wise, for more established members it's usually fine - as long as it is not promotional linking. But for a new member our system perceives it as spamming and marks the post for moderation.post #5 of 167/5/12 at 8:49am
I am having the same issue. I am a new member and tried to post a reply to a thread, but it said it was held for moderation. I do not know what link I would have attached to me?
erinTNgirlpost #6 of 167/5/12 at 11:37am
Hi erinTNgirl and welcome to Mothering!
I'm not sure why any of your posts were held for moderation. I've checked them all and they seem fine to me - nothing that would have been grabbed by our filter. I have set you as a trusted member so you shouldn't have this problem anymore.post #7 of 167/5/12 at 12:07pmpost #8 of 167/13/12 at 5:20pm
I need some help, too. But *blush* I've already started another thread. I wanted to apologize for the redundant thread and was hoping to see resolution to the moderation situation as well. I'm not linking to anything. It just happens when I least expect it.post #9 of 167/13/12 at 8:15pmpost #10 of 167/14/12 at 4:01ampost #11 of 167/19/12 at 11:18ampost #12 of 167/21/12 at 10:35am
I'm having the same problem, it seems every 3rd post or so is being held for moderation and I don't recall putting any links in my posts, I did add a photo... Some were held that I tried to post yesterday and I haven't seen them come up (clear) yet...?post #13 of 167/22/12 at 5:56ampost #14 of 167/22/12 at 9:22ampost #15 of 167/23/12 at 10:53am
I'm having the same problem. Some.... but not all.... of my posts are being held for moderation. It keeps saying it's because I'm new. How long do I have to be here before it STOPS doing this. I'm not using any links. I'm really frustrated by this.post #16 of 167/28/12 at 10:17amBeagleSmuggler (how dare you!) - I set you as a trusted member so you should not have this problem anymore on the general forums. If you do just post again to let me know and I'll dig deeper.
- comments held for moderation?
- Mothering Member Benefits
- › Asthma and seasonal allergies 55 seconds ago
- › No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0... 1 minute ago
- › genetic testing 1 minute ago
- › Boys vs. girls 1 minute ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 9.0 (enrolling through... 2 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 6 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 14 minutes ago
- › Mothball Smelling BM/Low Weight Gain 6 MO 26 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 34 minutes ago
- › Please Help! Need advice to control gestational hypertension... 45 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo