We are delaying vaccinations until 6 months and only doing 1 at a time. We are also skipping rotavirus. I'm wondering which vaccine (out of the ones that they are supposed to get first) we should get first? My doctor recommended Dtap.
I want to do the one that has the least known bad reactions, as well as one that is more critical.
Thanks for any input on this!