I'm unsure if I'm pregnant but these are my symptoms:
* I had my period about 2 weeks ago but it was really light and only lasted about 3 days
* Husband and I had immediately started having a baby(No condoms or any other birth control method like the pull out method)
* My boobs are kinda tender and my nipples are super sensitive and red
* I'm feeling some cramps but no spotting
* I'm craving only certain foods - BUT lately(like this morning) I'm hungry but feeling nautious so I'm kinda afraid to eat
* I get emotional - Like MORE than usual. Crying at odd moments and being extremely cranky some of the time too
* I'm tired all the time. I could have enough sleep and still be exhausted during the day
* I get constipated sometimes(Yes I know its embarrasing to talk about)
All these symptoms I've been feeling for about a week - week 1/2.
So I want honest(no too harsh) opinons on if you think these are legit sure signs of being pregnant or not. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet and my husband wants to wait to see if there are more sure signs(to him) that I am.
Please help me :)