- 72 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Certified vs. uncertified Last post on 5/20/13 at 10:13am in Doulas
- Doula work overseas Last post on 5/10/13 at 6:01pm in Doulas
- New Here! Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:35pm in Doulas
- Low Cost Doula in Brooklyn avail. June, July, August Last post on 5/10/13 at 9:11am in Doulas
- BAI and CBI -Doula Certification Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:56am in Doulas
Experienced doula needed, Boston Edd 12/23; hospital birth
I would love to support you for your birth. I am DONA and ToLabor trained professional birth doula. I am also a CLC or certified in lactation, so I can support you with breastfeeding. I had a very medicalized birth due to toxemia and have been passionate about supporting moms to navigate their hospital experience ever since. I live in Salem, MA and can attend any hospital in Boston. I also do a relaxation workshop for you and your partner during our prenatal visit to begin to prepare for your hospital birth. We create the outcome that you want!
How can I best support you in your birth? What is most important to you during labor?
Feel free to call me at 978 210 2084 or visit my website at www.sidebysidedoulas.com
All the best,
i am a doula not to far from Boston.I am also a nurse, with over 20 years experience.
I feel that i could very helpful in making sure your wishes were honored in the hospital
setting.I think Moms need a doula more than ever in the hospital! Especially
if you are high risk.
My phone number is: 781-492-5647
Hi! I am available around your due time and I have attended many births in the Boston area and I am comfortable working in many different settings from home to small and large hospitals. If you would like to contact me, you can reach me through my website www.naturalwondersbirthing.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is an amazing, miraculous time. My name is Sara and I am an experienced certified doula as well as a lactation counselor. I trained with Doulas of North America (DONA) as well as Birth and Bonding (located in Berkeley, CA) and have attended many different workshops. I absolutely love helping women through the birth process and have been to many amazing and very unique births including "high risk" that were empowering and beautiful.
As a birth doula, I accompany women and their partners during labor, birth and immediate postpartum providing continuous emotional, physical, and informational support as well as lactation support immediate postpartum (and beyond if necessary). I focus on listening to the pregnant mother/couples birth vision and needs and assist the manifestation of a positive birth experience offering comfort measures, encouragement and breath strategies throughout while working harmoniously with medical professionals and loved ones. Additionally, I have experience helping women succeed in VBAC, high risk births, water birth and hypnobirthing.
I am available during your birthing season, always work within the perimeters that you outlined and would love to meet with you to see if we would be a good fit. Feel free to call me (339.364.1987) or email with any thoughts or Inquiries.
I am a seasoned birth and pp doula of 26 years. I am also a midwife and I teach hypnobirthing. I have atteneded ove one thousand births. I would love to speak with you and get to know you and your family's needs around bringing your baby easily into your lives.
I am especially skilled at helping folks navigate and negotiate their way through the medicalized birth scene in Boston hospitals. Not always an easy task for sure. I can also assist with hypnosis/relaxation techniques that really work.
I work with a team of doulas who all have amazing thins to offer all my cluents as well. This can happpen in preparation for your birth or if we should need back up at all. Not likely but just in case.
Please tell me where you are birthing and when you are due. Thanks.
Also feel free to call anytime 978-835-6357
I just read your post again and I see you are a two mom family. Just thought I would throw in that I have supported about 5 2 mom families through their birth experiences over the years.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- Experienced doula needed, Boston Edd 12/23; hospital birth
- › Thinking about doing child care in-home: How to handle own kids'... 1 minute ago
- › Food Cravings 9 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 9 minutes ago
- › How to cover the "basics" 10 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 24th-May 31st~ 11 minutes ago
- › Homeschooling Mamas: How do you get your "me" time? 12 minutes ago
- › Possible move to Seattle... 14 minutes ago
- › Do things have to be even between siblings? 18 minutes ago
- › 11 Years of Horrendous Bleeding! 20 minutes ago
- › Is 2 years old too young to BEGIN separation? 22 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo