- brandDOULAtagged by System, 6/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Live vs. Distance training? Only have one live workshop option but not sure if DONA is for me... Last post on Yesterday at 4:18 pm in Doulas
- Anyone familiar with Intuitive Childbirth for doula certification? Last post on 12/10/13 at 6:11pm in Doulas
- Need a doula recommendation in Anchorage, Alaska, please Last post on 10/23/13 at 1:54pm in Doulas
- Birth Doula Binghamton, NY Last post on 10/22/13 at 8:51am in Doulas
- Help me name a new birth doula business Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:40am in Doulas
Experienced doula needed, Boston Edd 12/23; hospital birth
I would love to support you for your birth. I am DONA and ToLabor trained professional birth doula. I am also a CLC or certified in lactation, so I can support you with breastfeeding. I had a very medicalized birth due to toxemia and have been passionate about supporting moms to navigate their hospital experience ever since. I live in Salem, MA and can attend any hospital in Boston. I also do a relaxation workshop for you and your partner during our prenatal visit to begin to prepare for your hospital birth. We create the outcome that you want!
How can I best support you in your birth? What is most important to you during labor?
Feel free to call me at 978 210 2084 or visit my website at www.sidebysidedoulas.com
All the best,
i am a doula not to far from Boston.I am also a nurse, with over 20 years experience.
I feel that i could very helpful in making sure your wishes were honored in the hospital
setting.I think Moms need a doula more than ever in the hospital! Especially
if you are high risk.
My phone number is: 781-492-5647
Hi! I am available around your due time and I have attended many births in the Boston area and I am comfortable working in many different settings from home to small and large hospitals. If you would like to contact me, you can reach me through my website www.naturalwondersbirthing.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is an amazing, miraculous time. My name is Sara and I am an experienced certified doula as well as a lactation counselor. I trained with Doulas of North America (DONA) as well as Birth and Bonding (located in Berkeley, CA) and have attended many different workshops. I absolutely love helping women through the birth process and have been to many amazing and very unique births including "high risk" that were empowering and beautiful.
As a birth doula, I accompany women and their partners during labor, birth and immediate postpartum providing continuous emotional, physical, and informational support as well as lactation support immediate postpartum (and beyond if necessary). I focus on listening to the pregnant mother/couples birth vision and needs and assist the manifestation of a positive birth experience offering comfort measures, encouragement and breath strategies throughout while working harmoniously with medical professionals and loved ones. Additionally, I have experience helping women succeed in VBAC, high risk births, water birth and hypnobirthing.
I am available during your birthing season, always work within the perimeters that you outlined and would love to meet with you to see if we would be a good fit. Feel free to call me (339.364.1987) or email with any thoughts or Inquiries.
I am a seasoned birth and pp doula of 26 years. I am also a midwife and I teach hypnobirthing. I have atteneded ove one thousand births. I would love to speak with you and get to know you and your family's needs around bringing your baby easily into your lives.
I am especially skilled at helping folks navigate and negotiate their way through the medicalized birth scene in Boston hospitals. Not always an easy task for sure. I can also assist with hypnosis/relaxation techniques that really work.
I work with a team of doulas who all have amazing thins to offer all my cluents as well. This can happpen in preparation for your birth or if we should need back up at all. Not likely but just in case.
Please tell me where you are birthing and when you are due. Thanks.
Also feel free to call anytime 978-835-6357
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 minute ago
- › December chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 2 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 2 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 2 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 6 minutes ago
- › June Baby Holiday Photo Thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Bead Swap??? 8 minutes ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 8 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 11 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh