My 8 month old has reflux and milk/soy allergy. Her top tooth came in with a cavity on the tip. With my older dd, I had good success with MI Paste and fluoride varnish to help heal her cavities in the same place....but there is dairy in the MI Paste.
Any one else dealing with this (allergy and tooth decay and/or reflux)? Any idea where I can find hypoallergenic products to help to remineralize her teeth? So far she's only nursing (I'm now on a dairy and soy free elimination diet and it has helped a lot)as everything I've tried to feed her (solids) comes back up!