I'm Bipolar and am on Lamictal for it. I missed 2 doses, because this last week has been hectic. Now, I felt manic the last 2 days and now, I'm really down and depressed. I can't stop thinking to myself "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life." I know it will pass as soon as I get stable again, in about a week. It's just hard to think these things right now. I can't get anything done around the house and it's not helping my mental state at all. It's driving me deeper and I feel like I'm hardly hanging on. I just need to hear that I'm not alone and to hear that it WILL get better, because even though I KNOW it'll be better, it's hard to believe it. I'm not going to hurt myself, but I hate being in this place mentally.
- topicMental Health
Related Forum Threads
- Possible Epilepsy? HELP NEEDED ( Long ) Last post on 6/8/13 at 5:44pm in Health and Healing
- Can I cry on your shoulder? Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Mental Health
- Dairy is anxiety producing? Last post on 5/7/13 at 3:07pm in Mental Health
- Anyone know of online peer therapy? Last post on 5/19/13 at 6:46am in Mental Health
- Being Happy on Mother's Day Last post on 5/7/13 at 7:51pm in Mental Health
I need support
I have been taking my meds since missing the 2 doses. I told my husband how I felt, and he wasn't of much help. I don't think he knows how to really help. I don't know anyone in my location that has bipolar that can commiserate, but by mid-day, I felt a little better. I don't miss feeling that way and I hate when I can't control the feelings I have. Thank you guys for responding.
haha Funny you should ask. I went to get a refill today and come to find out that my MHSP(Montana Mental Health Aid) expired LAST MONTH. Since I wasn't informed of this until an hour ago, I wasn't able to submit an application and give them the proper documents in time. So I'm SOL for the weekend. 3 days without my meds. This is gonna throw me for a loop. They were supposed to mail me a new application before my coverage expired, so I WOULDN'T be in this situation. I'm beyond mad.
I'm so sorry. I hate knowing that that medication that could make me feel better is just behind that counter, but I'm unable to get the appointment with the doctor to get the prescription to get the drug. Gurr....
I hope life conspires to send you a smooth and easy weekend in compensation for having to go through it with out of whack brain chemistry.
I've tried setting alarms, but when I'm like this, I get flighty, distracted and put things off. The alarm will go off to take my meds, then one of the kids will ask for something and then I won't take it that day because I forget. *sigh* It's been almost a month since I felt normal.
- › Postpartum chat 5 minutes ago
- › GBS 10 minutes ago
- › No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. 11 minutes ago
- › Carpet or wood or ... flooring? 11 minutes ago
- › Post Partum Chat Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Late period and symptoms but negative hpt 19 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 21 minutes ago
- › Storage: Moth Balls or Cedar Oil.. and lingering smell. 22 minutes ago
- › Teething remedies that actually work 30 minutes ago
- › Yahoo CEO banned work from home then built a nursery for her... 34 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by hmiller
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Angel Baby Bottom Balm - 2oz by hmiller
- › Badger Baby Oil 4oz Glass Bottle by fayebond
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by fayebond
- › LuSa Organics Hey You. Shoo. by fayebond
- › Nurture My Body Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Fragrance Free by fayebond
- › Baby Bee Fragrance Free Shampoo and Wash - 12 oz - Liquid by fayebond
- › Calendula Cream 2oz by Anires Relheo
- › SAFETY 1ST 10435 NAIL CLIPPERS by Anires Relheo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher