- EDD: 3/16
- Your Name: (if you would like to share) Neely
- Age: 27
- State or Country: TN
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Total surprise -- found out right before a bunch of big life changes, too; we'll be busy this next year!
- What number child is this for you: Second.
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, DS (4)
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): My partner and my son are wishing for a girl, but I have a feeling this is going to be boy-o number 2!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: I had a c-section with my first -- I was very inexperienced, read a bunch of (what I now find to be) kind of alarmist pregnancy lit, and trusted that my doctor was right to go ahead and schedule me due to a "complication" that turns out could have been fairly easily monitored and managed with proper care. I would love to try for a VBAC with this pregnancy, as my section just ... never felt right and still doesn't. We're moving in Sept, and I hope to find an OBGYN or midwife who will work with me and let me try.
- Blog, website or the like: Zip!
- Anything else you'd like to share: I've had the worst morning sickness of all time with this pregnancy -- hopefully things will lighten up as I get into the second trimester. I'm starting to drink Red Raspberry Leaf, and am interested in adding other herbs and natural supplements into my life in the coming months. ~ We're planning to start homeschool next year, too, and I am nervous/excited about the idea of homeschooling with 2. I think it will work out, I'm just new to it all. :) ~ Also congratulations to everyone, and I'm sending lots of positive vibes to those of you who have had losses. <3
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
DO NOT POST HERE... - Page 8post #141 of 1559/2/12 at 2:47pmpost #142 of 1559/7/12 at 12:14ampost #143 of 1559/12/12 at 6:21am
post #144 of 1559/12/12 at 8:44am
- EDD: 3/6
- Your Name: Katrina
- Age:30, until October, then I am 31
- State or Country: SC
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Total surprise We were actually TTA . .. but um. I miscalculated O -easy to do while nursing and not getting much sleep.
- What number child is this for you: #3.
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, DS (almost 3 - 11/20) and DD (almost 1 10/11)
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I really think it's a boy. We will know around Halloween
- Birth Plans/Preferences: #2 was as successful hospital VBAC. Planning on another VBAC with this one. still hospital, as no midwife I trust will do an HBAC in this state, and birth center birth is also off the table, as I don't want to travel over an hour each way for appointments and the birth.
- Anything else you'd like to share: I thought I was having a february baby and joined that DDC, but the early ultrasound pinned me at March 6th. If this baby is like my other 2 (13 days past EDC both times) then we are looking at a mid -to- late March baby. This is also our last baby. I am still nursing #2, but hope to wean her before baby #3 arrives - I WOH and tandem nursing is not something I really want to do.
- EDD March 1st
- Your Name: Amanda
- Age: 30
- State or Country: Wisconsin
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 cycles
- What number child is this for you: 5
- Family DH, DS 9 DD 8 DS 6 DD 3
- Baby's Gender dont know yet its been every other one before this!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: water birth with natural minded midwife in hospital
- Blog, website or the like:
- Anything else you'd like to share:
I will compile the info here along with our profilepost #145 of 1559/12/12 at 10:40ampost #146 of 1559/14/12 at 11:48pm
post #147 of 1559/15/12 at 5:01ampost #148 of 1559/18/12 at 9:05am
- EDD: March 17th
- Your Name: Libby
- Age: 27 (28 when baby arrives)
- State or Country: Boston, Massachusetts
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Could say first try, happily surprised :)
- What number child is this for you: 1st!
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Loving husband Dean, and our spoiled firstborn (bulldog Teddy)
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): many girl dreams, but happy either way
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Natural in a hospital setting, looking into hypnobirthing
EDD: March 9th, but we are telling family St Patrick's Day to avoid the daily and then hourly phone calls I suffered through the last 2 times.
This is our 3rd child and a big surprise!
My husband is Pete and we have 2 children, an 8 year old boys and a 6 year old girl.
This is planned as my 3rd unmedicated birth and this time it will be a home birth.
Very happy to find this site!post #149 of 1559/18/12 at 1:57pm
Melany, Welcome! We are due date buddies! I, too, am telling fam and friends "mid march" to avoid the same traps I ran into last time! The New and official roster is located here if you wanted to check it out! We will be posting further updates (like sex of the baby and birthdays) there.post #150 of 1559/20/12 at 2:06pmpost #151 of 1559/21/12 at 8:31am
I am so so very sorry, thentherewere4. I am experiencing a miscarriage right now at 12 weeks so I know a bit of what you're going through.
Another Mama here, withlittlelungs, sent me this link in case I wanted to find loss support on this site: http://www.mothering.com/community/f/22/pregnancy-and-birth-loss
I started reading and posting there the other day and hope it will continue to be helpful. I hope it will be helpful to you if you should choose to look there too.
Ariannepost #152 of 1559/23/12 at 1:02pm
I already posted this in the new roster thread, but this one seems more active so here it is again:
-EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): March 19th
-Your Name: (if you would like to share): Maggie
-State or Country: CA
-How long it took to you to get your BFP: surprise (oops) baby :-)
-What number child is this for you: #2
-Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DD 18 months (born 3/11), my wonderful fiance and our 2 kitties
-Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm feeling a strong boy vibe and I also keep having twin synchronicities, which are tripping me out big time
-Birth Plans/Preferences: UC or hands-off midwife
-Blog, website or the like: nadapost #153 of 1559/29/12 at 4:26ampost #154 of 1559/29/12 at 6:09am
You can find our *New* and *Official* roster here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1363270/the-new-roster-for-the-march-2013-ddc-more-intros-duedates-and-updates-d
Further updates can be posted to that thread! Thank you!post #155 of 1559/29/12 at 9:05am
- EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): March 15th
- Your Name: (if you would like to share): Sam
- Age: 38
- State or Country: British Columbia, Canada
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 cycle - rather shocking
- What number child is this for you: First
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): 1 partner, no children,
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): surprise; so too is the sex.
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Midwife, dula, and likely the women's hospital
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › What to do when my child's teacher punished him wrongly? 10 seconds ago
- › 3.9 y/o Awake at 2 every night, normal? 1 minute ago
- › milestones 7 minutes ago
- › Just wanted to share 7 minutes ago
- › Chicken Pox and Medically Fragile 20 minutes ago
- › Pagans: The issue of baptism and experiences with naming ceremonies 25 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice and suggestions - disposables on vacation - 25 minutes ago
- › DP says no presents--just coal in stockings this year! 28 minutes ago
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 30 minutes ago
- › Craft projects for your baby 30 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo