Sounds like great news, Caly! And I hope those contractions pick up, CaCountry! I hope that everything goes really well for you both if today is the day!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by mamazee, 5/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
Summer 2012 Love for the Preggo Bajingos: Having #1 in our 30s - Page 3post #42 of 3566/29/12 at 9:59amThread Starter
Ahh, it would be amazing if we got two babies in one day!
I knew those cervix zaps would work!
You're in all our thoughts, Caly and CACoGirl.
I am amazed Caly and I have been on this adventure together since so long TTC and I can't believe it's really happening! This is the next craziest thing to ME having a baby, which will never happen because I'm going to be pregnant forever (tm) ;)
HI scowgirl! Welcome! I'd be very happy to add you to the thread, 38 weeks or not! The more the merrier. You're getting close :) When's your EDD and do you know if you're having a boy or girl?post #43 of 3566/29/12 at 11:07ampost #44 of 3566/29/12 at 5:34pmpost #45 of 3566/30/12 at 4:01ampost #46 of 3566/30/12 at 10:42ampost #47 of 3566/30/12 at 10:49ampost #48 of 3566/30/12 at 11:04ampost #49 of 3566/30/12 at 3:50pmpost #50 of 3567/1/12 at 6:48am
My precious Spacegirl, Cara Laurel, was born with a beautiful head of silky brown hair on Friday, June 29 at 10:51 PM. She is lovely and amazing! Details to come (we are waiting to be discharged from the hospital right now), but here's a picture. Sorry it's sideways! Love you all!
Edited by Calycanth - 7/1/12 at 7:49ampost #51 of 3567/1/12 at 7:31ampost #52 of 3567/1/12 at 8:14ampost #53 of 3567/1/12 at 8:15ampost #54 of 3567/1/12 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by birdie.lee
Congratulations Caly and Caly's DH! Cara is beautiful! Welcome to the world little one!
(as a side note, I admit I think of you looking like Starbuck because of your avatar - did that influence your baby's name? - so it is strange to see a picture of you not looking like Kara Thrace, LOL!)
lol, I always picture you that way too! Congratulations, and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!post #55 of 3567/1/12 at 1:54pmpost #56 of 3567/1/12 at 4:21pmpost #57 of 3567/1/12 at 5:20pmpost #58 of 3567/1/12 at 6:43pmpost #59 of 3567/1/12 at 11:23pmThread Starter
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › I feel like I have to pee all the time. No pain. Could I have a... 16 seconds ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 2 minutes ago
- › Just have to be excited for a moment :-) 3 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 3 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 13 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 14 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 16 minutes ago
- › Advice for Revamping our Toddler's Sleep Schedule? (x-post from... 17 minutes ago
- › Prenatals, Supplements, and all that Jazz 19 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh