Sounds like great news, Caly! And I hope those contractions pick up, CaCountry! I hope that everything goes really well for you both if today is the day!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by mamazee, 5/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:57 pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
Summer 2012 Love for the Preggo Bajingos: Having #1 in our 30s - Page 3post #42 of 3566/29/12 at 9:59amThread Starter
Ahh, it would be amazing if we got two babies in one day!
I knew those cervix zaps would work!
You're in all our thoughts, Caly and CACoGirl.
I am amazed Caly and I have been on this adventure together since so long TTC and I can't believe it's really happening! This is the next craziest thing to ME having a baby, which will never happen because I'm going to be pregnant forever (tm) ;)
HI scowgirl! Welcome! I'd be very happy to add you to the thread, 38 weeks or not! The more the merrier. You're getting close :) When's your EDD and do you know if you're having a boy or girl?post #43 of 3566/29/12 at 11:07ampost #44 of 3566/29/12 at 5:34pmpost #45 of 3566/30/12 at 4:01ampost #46 of 3566/30/12 at 10:42ampost #47 of 3566/30/12 at 10:49ampost #48 of 3566/30/12 at 11:04ampost #49 of 3566/30/12 at 3:50pmpost #50 of 3567/1/12 at 6:48am
My precious Spacegirl, Cara Laurel, was born with a beautiful head of silky brown hair on Friday, June 29 at 10:51 PM. She is lovely and amazing! Details to come (we are waiting to be discharged from the hospital right now), but here's a picture. Sorry it's sideways! Love you all!
Edited by Calycanth - 7/1/12 at 7:49ampost #51 of 3567/1/12 at 7:31ampost #52 of 3567/1/12 at 8:14ampost #53 of 3567/1/12 at 8:15ampost #54 of 3567/1/12 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by birdie.lee
Congratulations Caly and Caly's DH! Cara is beautiful! Welcome to the world little one!
(as a side note, I admit I think of you looking like Starbuck because of your avatar - did that influence your baby's name? - so it is strange to see a picture of you not looking like Kara Thrace, LOL!)
lol, I always picture you that way too! Congratulations, and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!post #55 of 3567/1/12 at 1:54pmpost #56 of 3567/1/12 at 4:21pmpost #57 of 3567/1/12 at 5:20pmpost #58 of 3567/1/12 at 6:43pmpost #59 of 3567/1/12 at 11:23pmThread Starter
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › *~*~*~*~* December 2014 DDC Roll Call Thread! *~*~*~*~* 10 seconds ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 3 minutes ago
- › Our baby 1 month stats 8 minutes ago
- › Natural Parenting Community in Corpus Christi, Texas? 11 minutes ago
- › Coastal Bend Area? 12 minutes ago
- › Hi, Hello, Howdy! 14 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 18 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 19 minutes ago
- › Meet ups, parenting groups in the metro DC area 22 minutes ago
- › Risperidone for a young child? 32 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo