Boston - that sounds like a really great day :)
Thought I would get some opinions.
I have a wedding invite for mid Sept at a location 4.5 hours away. I'm not due until mid Oct, so i'll be about 36 weeks. It's a wedding I would really like to go to, but i just don't know if it's a good idea at that point.
With my thyroid I could have some early labour issues, but I'm on top of my meds and bloodwork to stay stable. I had a really irritable uterus with DS, but it never turned into any early labour things.
Obviously the drive would be crazy - lot's of breaks needed etc. We would only stay 2 nights max, I would stay 1 but I think doing 2 drives in that short amount of time would be harder.
Not sure where the closest hospital is yet.
Writing it all down makes it easy to say it sounds crazy, but has anyone done anything like that at 35 + weeks? Would any of you do it?
i'm going to let the bride know that I won't be able to make a definite decision until later in the summer, so I can see how I'm feeling and how the pregnancy is still going.