Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 9
So many fabulous bellies since the last time I managed to check in! Here are two pics of me, from 19 weeks (blue shirt) and 20.5 weeks (red tank). I think my belly looks smaller in the second pic, which is weird, since it is definitely not! Maybe I just have better posture? Or maybe it's becoming fuller?
I am happy to see other bellies catching up to mine. Maybe I am just sensitive about having looked one or two months ahead of where I am all the way through this pregnancy. w/littlelungs might have even passed me already...Anyway, I also have a tattoo in the same place but it's isn't very cute. It's my grandmother's name and a rose. It was part of my grieving process when she died. I put it so low it would be hidden by my underwear when I was thirteen so my mother wouldn't find it. I have five more tattoos though. Anyone else?
I only have one. Two interlocking rings in "the same place." I got it quite impulsively (Friend said, "Want to go with me while I get my nose pierced?" I replied, "Sure, I'll get a tattoo.") when DH and I had been dating for a little over a year. (We knew we would spend our lives together within 2 months of dating--we knew each other for 3 or so years before--and actually were shopping for engagement rings after 4 months!) I wanted our names tattooed underneath, but the tattoo artist wouldn't do it. Said he wouldn't even do it if I was married to him. I should have walked out, but I wanted a tattoo THAT DAY! I am very impulsive like that. lol.
Writermama12- A tattoo at 13??? How'd you pull that off?
Withlittlelungs- What is your tattoo of? (Sorry... grammatically incorrect question there... should read, "Of what is your tattoo?" but that phrasing sounds so stuck up to me!)
Linnaea- When did you get your tattoo?
Jodie, well, I grew up in so California and was surrounded by Mexican gangs. They were the most powerful groups around so I fell in with them since my girl friends were Mexican and most of them had relatives in gangs and dated boys in gangs. It was kind of commonplace. I was taken to an elder gangbanger's garage where he gave people tattoos with a homemade gun after he also smoked pot. I was very nervous but wanted to prove I was tough (more to myself than to anyone else). Not a pretty story, but it's mine :)
Jodie, also I have a tattoo on my shoulder of a circle within a circle that my DH and I got together (we have matching ones on the same shoulder) months after we began dating. It was our way of marrying each other (years before signing the papers)...The circle within a circle is a philosophical (Hegalian) idea that my DH was really into at the time...dialectics applied to love.
LOL, Jodieanneaton, writermama12, and withlittlelungs I have a tattoo in the same place as well. It is a tree frog with dragon fly wings. I had recently had my totem read and it was a time of rebirth in my life. Both the dragonfly and the frog were my strongest totem animals at the time and so I had my first tattoo done at 24. At the time I was super skinny and my hip bones stuck out so it was a painful tattoo and now she looks like she has been flattened on a car window, but I still love, love, love her. I believe that tattoos are permanent reminders of stories in our lives and she is a huge part of my story! My DD loves to kiss her a giggle, "mommy she is getting bigger and bigger, she might just explode!"
My second tattoo is on my upper back from shoulder to shoulder, it is my DD hand prints from the day she was born with angel wings, her name above and you save me below. The birth of my DD saved me from myself in so many ways, I wanted a bookmarker for my life so I got this tattoo. This pic is from my wedding day, second best day of my life.
- › Rabies Protocol? 1 minute ago
- › Breastfeeding and weight gain 3 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 6 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 9 minutes ago
- › Crockpot meals on the cheap? 28 minutes ago
- › Due Date Community on Facebook? 37 minutes ago
- › Roll Call and Due Date Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 38 minutes ago
- › Hello 41 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 45 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher