No, but it's getting shallower, which DP finds adorable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 12
I started having pain the other week directly to the left of my belly button. It has either gotten better or I'm just used to it now. I don't think my belly button could pop out anymore. It is like a triangle shape. I'm terrified to see what it is going to end up like after pregnancy.
Thanks, lady <3
The pain has subsided for me. It was really uncomfortable in the beginning. I'm thinking now that it could have been positioning of one of the babies. I have read that your belly button doesn't have the extra muscle protection around it which makes it extra sensitive. I hope your pain eases soon!
It's been ages since I managed to post a belly photo!
This is from 28 weeks, and yes, that knob is my bellybutton, the very secret interior creases of which have been exposed for months now due to diastasis recti. I'm hoping it returns to its former tight inny self but who knows!? I don't think my bump has gotten bigger in a while but boy, oh boy, is it firmer.
I know this a belly thread, but buko, you have some fantabulous hips.
withlittlelungs, do they tell you to do anything in particular to keep your back in good shape when you're carrying twins? I notice my back gets tired already, and I've only got one (and am measuring right where I am expected to be).
- › multiple (and many....) food protein intolerances in an exclusively... 8 seconds ago
- › December Chat 2 minutes ago
- › picky neighbor kid is making my kid picky too 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Introduce yourself! 3 minutes ago
- › I did it! 8 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 10 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 10 minutes ago
- › anybody use 'lano-rinse'? 11 minutes ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 12 minutes ago
- › How did you find out about Mothering and decide to join? 12 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo