No, but it's getting shallower, which DP finds adorable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 12
I started having pain the other week directly to the left of my belly button. It has either gotten better or I'm just used to it now. I don't think my belly button could pop out anymore. It is like a triangle shape. I'm terrified to see what it is going to end up like after pregnancy.
Thanks, lady <3
The pain has subsided for me. It was really uncomfortable in the beginning. I'm thinking now that it could have been positioning of one of the babies. I have read that your belly button doesn't have the extra muscle protection around it which makes it extra sensitive. I hope your pain eases soon!
It's been ages since I managed to post a belly photo!
This is from 28 weeks, and yes, that knob is my bellybutton, the very secret interior creases of which have been exposed for months now due to diastasis recti. I'm hoping it returns to its former tight inny self but who knows!? I don't think my bump has gotten bigger in a while but boy, oh boy, is it firmer.
I know this a belly thread, but buko, you have some fantabulous hips.
withlittlelungs, do they tell you to do anything in particular to keep your back in good shape when you're carrying twins? I notice my back gets tired already, and I've only got one (and am measuring right where I am expected to be).
- › insurance reimbursement tooo much?! 3 seconds ago
- › Visanne and period after stopping 47 seconds ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 2 1/2 yo. bit nipple and now is not sleeping without it 13 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 16 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 20 minutes ago
- › Rabies Protocol? 22 minutes ago
- › Bizarre question: gifted 4yo and potty training 33 minutes ago
- › unsupportive dr, not sure where to go from here. 34 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 36 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild