No, but it's getting shallower, which DP finds adorable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 12
I started having pain the other week directly to the left of my belly button. It has either gotten better or I'm just used to it now. I don't think my belly button could pop out anymore. It is like a triangle shape. I'm terrified to see what it is going to end up like after pregnancy.
Thanks, lady <3
The pain has subsided for me. It was really uncomfortable in the beginning. I'm thinking now that it could have been positioning of one of the babies. I have read that your belly button doesn't have the extra muscle protection around it which makes it extra sensitive. I hope your pain eases soon!
It's been ages since I managed to post a belly photo!
This is from 28 weeks, and yes, that knob is my bellybutton, the very secret interior creases of which have been exposed for months now due to diastasis recti. I'm hoping it returns to its former tight inny self but who knows!? I don't think my bump has gotten bigger in a while but boy, oh boy, is it firmer.
I know this a belly thread, but buko, you have some fantabulous hips.
withlittlelungs, do they tell you to do anything in particular to keep your back in good shape when you're carrying twins? I notice my back gets tired already, and I've only got one (and am measuring right where I am expected to be).
- › Homemade Handcream, Hair Tonic and Cough Sweets recipes 2 minutes ago
- › Fermenting Gone Wrong (Again and Again) 2 minutes ago
- › New person here! :) 3 minutes ago
- › 12 month old hates taking a bath 6 minutes ago
- › Buy Best Quality Passport, Id cards,Driver... 7 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 11 minutes ago
- › *~*~*~*~* December 2014 DDC Roll Call Thread! *~*~*~*~* 17 minutes ago
- › April Chat/Vent 17 minutes ago
- › Any tips for how to find a live/in-person community of expectant or... 20 minutes ago
- › Facebook group ? 20 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness