chocolatechip... twins? People are crazy. They have no clue as to what a normal pregnant woman looks like. You look pretty much exactly 28 weeks there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 15
Thank you. When I look at other pregnant ladies, I realize I'm pretty much in the middle (some definitely have little tiny basketballs, which is not me, but some are much bigger, too!). And I have a midwife appointment today, but at my last one I measured *exactly* where I was supposed to. So intellectually, I know I'm good. But there's a certain point when the twins comments start adding up that I start getting a little emotionally run down by it!
(I think it also doesn't help that we haven't done any ultrasounds, so technically we're not 100% SURE I don't have twins, but not a single sign points that direction :))
YES! haha, I love this.
I met someone at the zoo today who asked when I was due and when I said "end of March" she said "really?" and I totally thought she was going to say "but you're so big already!" like everyone else says... but she said: "You're so cute and small still!" I started laughing because in three pregnancy, I have NEVER heard "you're so small!"
I have gotten all the "big" comments, too, Chocolatechip. It started about 2 months ago for me when I was like 22 weeks. I work in L&D and one of our OB residents looked at me and said: "you're next, huh?" and I said "no... actually... 18 or 19 more weeks!" and his jaw fell open. And he's an OB!!! haha. I get the twins thing all the time, too. I'm so used to it by now, but it does get annoying. I love when people ask when I'm due and I say: "10 more weeks" and their expressions are just hilarious to me. I am 30 weeks, measuring 31 cm... so not that huge. I don't feel big at all. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow!
Chocolatechip- I think you are TINY! I feel like people who aren't pregnant have no idea what a full term pregnant person looks like (even if they have been pregnant before).
I am so bummed. No one ever asks me when I'm due. They didn't when I was pregnant with DS either. I have been so looking forward to people asking me, but it never happens!
*laughs* One of the Kindergarten teachers at my daughter's school is pregnant and I'm so afraid to ask her when she's due, because I know it's one of those questions that moms get from random strangers all the time. She's got one of those little bumps that sticks way out in front. I am really loving my bump, but I still find myself wondering how I'm going to make it another 9+ weeks, at this rate. I *feel* huge, and bending is getting to be a problem. I'll probably try to post a pic on Sunday, when I hit 31 weeks. Can't believe I'm dropping into single digits, here, peeps! I am so not ready to have a teeny tiny baby! XD
here we are at 32 weeks 4 days away on a business trip.
Delilah - that is a very cute belly!!!!!!!
My new favorite activity is watching my belly move. Endless fun.
Here's me today at 31 weeks:
I don't appear to have grown much this week, but I feel much bigger. It's harder and gets in the way more. I saw an old boss today and she was like, "oh, you're hardly showing." I wasn't impressed. What do you mean "hardly"??? My stomach has NEVER stuck out passed my chest before!!! AND my chest grew, too.
I think from now on if someone tells me that (it's not the first time) I'll just squeeze my boobs into me and ask them if they think I'm showing now. (I look very different when I do this, I tried in front of a mirror and I'm actually quite big... LOL!)
So... to all the beautiful ladies with big bellies, I think you're all soooo pretty and you should be happy you're big enough to "show" rather than look like you apparently ate too much for a month...
I really shouldn't fret about what people think who don't see me regularly - everyone that's important in my life thinks I'm "showing" just fine!! It must be the hormones, because normally I wouldn't give two thoughts to what someone else thought of my appearance.
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 5 minutes ago
- › Dentists accepting Medicaid in Asheville? 7 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 11 minutes ago
- › Well, we got reassurance and some!! 14 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 16 minutes ago
- › What's up with all these radio towers Southfield / Oak Park MI? 24 minutes ago
- › natural crayons and finger paints 25 minutes ago
- › Looking Bleak Now... 36 minutes ago
- › unsupportive dr, not sure where to go from here. 44 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 50 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild