Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 18
Good to have you back GranolaMama!
WLL, I think you actually look very neat but I guess that means there isn't a square inch of space left inside you. Good idea for the scrub, I'm getting tight and itchy in a couple of spots, especially where baby prefers to kick.
LightForest and MsSweetie, you gals are tiny, I'd presume you were far less along or first-time Mothers, wow.
Scruffy, you're looking great! Bump is coming along nicely.
Melany, I think we're about the same. I'm 35 weeks in this pic (a few days old) but 36 according to my ultrasound, eek! (Actually scratch that, I look bigger now I've posted picture :))
Thought you ladies would get a kick out of this. On the left, my mom in a (homemade) clown suit at just about full term. On the right, me in the SAME clown suit (it made for great dress-up when we were kids :)), at 32 weeks. I was amazed to see how similarly she and I obviously carry our babies! Genetics are amazing!
Still loving seeing all the different sizes and shapes of bellies on here! So much beautifulness!
- › Can someone tell me what's wrong witrh locks of love? 8 minutes ago
- › Need Help Teaching Kids About Safety and "Stranger Danger" 9 minutes ago
- › Being judged due to money 16 minutes ago
- › Feeling Guilty.... 17 minutes ago
- › Peeing at the pool or beach 18 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 23 minutes ago
- › Tijuana/Rosarito/Ensenada Mamas 25 minutes ago
- › very sad 29 minutes ago
- › My baby won't sleep without touching me anymore! Or... Baby... 30 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 36 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo