:/ makes me miss mine, what am I thinking?!?!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 27
Looking good!! I got in a hot bath and thought the same thing. Then realized that based on my history, I would be a prune. :D I cast on another soaker instead.
Sharing on this thread for the first time - here is my belly today, at 40 + 1. Whew! Sunshine, let's just say we're belly polar opposites. ;) My little girl does NOT hang out toward my back at all! She loves curling up as far out as she possibly can get.
Here's hoping this is my last weekly belly bump pic...... but sigh, I have a feeling it won't be!
Still loving all these pictures!!
Here's a bare belly shot from last Wednesday - just about 38 weeks, and the night I had all the contractions and was wondering if the baby was coming. My yoga teacher asked for a belly picture, just in case I had the baby before the next time I came in. :) My belly button never really popped, but it has gone completely flat!
My belly button has been flat for most of the pregnancy too, mostly because my baby is hanging out on one side (and so her back isn't pushing it out). However, in the last week, it's definitely popped a LOT more... I think just because she's big and I'm big and it's all almost over, LOL. But it's really weird... it will be popped out at one moment and flat the next! The funniest thing though is that in the last 2-3 weeks baby girl has discovered that my belly button exists and now she LOVES sticking her hand into it. She will just leave it there until I discover that my belly button is a 1/2" long rock and touch it and then she moves. It is the funniest thing! I can just imagine her in there - "hey look, I found a POCKET!"
- › belly pics :) 7 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 9 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 10 minutes ago
- › December (already!) chat 10 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 11 minutes ago
- › Have there been huge changes, within the last few years, in the way... 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 15 minutes ago
- › Ideas for curbing TV in the mornings 18 minutes ago
- › 45 degrees in CA, what to wear for 6 month old under Ergo outside? 24 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 25 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo