:/ makes me miss mine, what am I thinking?!?!
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 27
Looking good!! I got in a hot bath and thought the same thing. Then realized that based on my history, I would be a prune. :D I cast on another soaker instead.
Sharing on this thread for the first time - here is my belly today, at 40 + 1. Whew! Sunshine, let's just say we're belly polar opposites. ;) My little girl does NOT hang out toward my back at all! She loves curling up as far out as she possibly can get.
Here's hoping this is my last weekly belly bump pic...... but sigh, I have a feeling it won't be!
Still loving all these pictures!!
Here's a bare belly shot from last Wednesday - just about 38 weeks, and the night I had all the contractions and was wondering if the baby was coming. My yoga teacher asked for a belly picture, just in case I had the baby before the next time I came in. :) My belly button never really popped, but it has gone completely flat!
My belly button has been flat for most of the pregnancy too, mostly because my baby is hanging out on one side (and so her back isn't pushing it out). However, in the last week, it's definitely popped a LOT more... I think just because she's big and I'm big and it's all almost over, LOL. But it's really weird... it will be popped out at one moment and flat the next! The funniest thing though is that in the last 2-3 weeks baby girl has discovered that my belly button exists and now she LOVES sticking her hand into it. She will just leave it there until I discover that my belly button is a 1/2" long rock and touch it and then she moves. It is the funniest thing! I can just imagine her in there - "hey look, I found a POCKET!"
- › 2nd hand dipes & what about those ones you fold and pin? 1 minute ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 3 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 4 minutes ago
- › pregnancy announcements 8 minutes ago
- › Those Pesky "Anti-Vax" Experts 8 minutes ago
- › Christian mom April '14 10 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting January, February & March 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Weaning antics 13 minutes ago
- › Misgivings anyone? 15 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 18 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo