:/ makes me miss mine, what am I thinking?!?!
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 27
Looking good!! I got in a hot bath and thought the same thing. Then realized that based on my history, I would be a prune. :D I cast on another soaker instead.
Sharing on this thread for the first time - here is my belly today, at 40 + 1. Whew! Sunshine, let's just say we're belly polar opposites. ;) My little girl does NOT hang out toward my back at all! She loves curling up as far out as she possibly can get.
Here's hoping this is my last weekly belly bump pic...... but sigh, I have a feeling it won't be!
Still loving all these pictures!!
Here's a bare belly shot from last Wednesday - just about 38 weeks, and the night I had all the contractions and was wondering if the baby was coming. My yoga teacher asked for a belly picture, just in case I had the baby before the next time I came in. :) My belly button never really popped, but it has gone completely flat!
My belly button has been flat for most of the pregnancy too, mostly because my baby is hanging out on one side (and so her back isn't pushing it out). However, in the last week, it's definitely popped a LOT more... I think just because she's big and I'm big and it's all almost over, LOL. But it's really weird... it will be popped out at one moment and flat the next! The funniest thing though is that in the last 2-3 weeks baby girl has discovered that my belly button exists and now she LOVES sticking her hand into it. She will just leave it there until I discover that my belly button is a 1/2" long rock and touch it and then she moves. It is the funniest thing! I can just imagine her in there - "hey look, I found a POCKET!"
- › Queer Conceptions March 21 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 28 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 35 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 41 minutes ago
- › Naturalist / Nudist Mamas! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Educational Materials? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › 5 yo ds and hurt feelings 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › this is the worst news article so far. What do you think? 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild