Yes, Bena If we could live anywhere it would be in Canada. We met through a canadian band, we loveeee hockey. And don't get me started on poutine
And so we aren't totally lame, I am 1/4 French Canadian, so we're semi-legit
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ - Page 5
Such adorable bellies!
I'm so overweight that I don't think I'll look pregnant until I'm about 6 months along. LOL. Plus, I lost 22lbs from throwing up constantly, so I actually weigh a lot less than I did at the beginning of my pregnancy. I'm afraid to even take pictures for myself, b/c I have such a huge flabby belly (that ugly baby pooch that never goes away with some people)... ugh.
Ok filiadeluna, I understand your hesitation but there is no judgement here. I love the fact that we all come in different shapes, sizes and colors! I think they we as women are way too hard on ourselves, if we embraced our bodies and loved them for what they are our lives would be so much easier. I know easier said then done but honestly I would love to see your belly picture, I am sure it is beautiful. I will be posting my eighteen week pic probably tonight.
Thank you, withlittlelungs! The shirt is on loan from my cousin. I find it funny how many maternity shirts have horizontal stripes, since in my normal life, that is really not a good look for me!
I love seeing everyone's bellies and how different they all look! Do bumps normally move up after a while, like writermama's is? I see dlilahbeau's is also higher...
writermama, I told my husband early on that pregnant women's belly buttons poke out eventually, and he didn't really believe me (clearly, he has not been paying very much attention to pregnant bellies). But now he's been watching my belly button get smoother and shallower, and he's realizing it could happen!
Wow, I thought all belly buttons popped out!! Who knew. Maybe I just have a lot of friends who it happened to. I will be interested, then, to see if mine does. Like I said, it's definitely getting noticeably shallower!
I am also enjoying seeing the different clothing choices in addition to the bellies.
C. Chip - I, too, thought all buttons popped. And reading this last page had me running to the bathroom to check the status of mine. Still in. But there's some extra padding that it needs to work through.
I know my pants are getting tighter, but I really don't feel as if I have a "bump" yet, just extra stuff going on. If I really let my stomach out, I guess I do. Maybe I'll take a picture this week.
I shed my normal attire of PJ bottoms or work uniform bottoms for a dress last night (date night) and I put a belt on under my boobs and didn't worry about my growing girth. I certainly felt like I looked pregnant for the first time. No one said anything (not even DP).
I'm in the same boat, scruff. I thought I'd have a legit preggo belly by now, but not really yet... Not in a remotely obvious way, anyway.
I work from home, so tend to wear yoga pants and whatnot most days, whether pregnant or not... Right now I'm still wearing my "transitional" non-maternity (but flowy-er) tops when I "go somewhere" and otherwise just wearing my basic knit tanks/tees with maybe a hoodie to hide the slight paunch/mini belly. That's about it. I bought a fair bit of maternity clothes from Old Navy's sale and the big consignment sale I went to, but they look stupid/too big still (IMO). I thought at least by 20 weeks I'd be in them, but I'm 19+2 today and no end in sight... Maybe by 22 weeks or so?
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Wool covers, inserts and a two year old 5 minutes ago
- › vaccination debate and the information age…. 8 minutes ago
- › What would you buy if... 28 minutes ago
- › How do you feel about being financially dependent? 33 minutes ago
- › Easy-to-remove canning labels? 35 minutes ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 42 minutes ago
- › labor pain panic 43 minutes ago
- › Traveling to Brazil for World Cup with NONVAX 2 year old. 46 minutes ago
- › Starting kindergarten + a midyear move 58 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea