My DD had an anoxic brain injury at 4 months of age, and now has epilepsy (as well as a slew of other diagnoses). She has been having more seizures and we upped her meds about 1.5 months ago, but she is still seizing. We got orders 1.5 weeks ago for a 24 hour video EEG and blood levels for seizure meds. We went to the lab the next day, Thursday, (2 pokes, no blood), and then drove out to the Children's Hospital on Saturday (1 stick YEAH!!!) for the labs. I still do not have the results (they take a week). We have to wait until next week to do the EEG (next avail appt).
Meanwhile DD is still seizing everyday. The Neuro upped her meds again today, so hopefully that will work. I am just upset and frustrated and I needed to vent.