I do wake up at about the same time every day, like sometime between 5:15 and 5:45. (Ugh. Every day when I get up I think, "How many more hours until I can get in bed again?") This morning I was at 97.1, so it was a change at least from the day before, but I temped at 4:45 when my DD woke me up. Who knows...if I don't get my BFP this month I may buy a new thermometer. But at least I know my O date is pretty consistently at CD17.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 7/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread July 8 - 15 - Page 3post #41 of 467/13/12 at 9:27ampost #42 of 467/13/12 at 2:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by SandyLoam
Can you please move me to Waiting to Know? I don't temp and my OPKs were all negative, so I'm not sure when/if I O'd. I'm thinking it may have been around July 4th on CD 14 because I had a high, open cervix around then. But that's purely guessing. We've DTD at least every other night since around CD6, so maybe I'll get lucky. But I don't have a feeling this will be the month. Last month I had my hopes high, and I was pretty disappointed. If AF doesn't arrive, I'll test on July 19.
I got all negative OPKs this cycle (first time using them) and thought they just didn't work on me - then lo and behold I tried again on CD21 (July 11) and got a postive OPK - the Clear Blue smiley face. I was so surprised - was beginning to doubt that it was possible to see anything other than a hollow circle on them. So if AF doesn't arrive by July 26 (CD36), I'll cross my fingers and test. Last cycle only lasted 26 days, so this late positive OPK was a big surprise. We had pretty decent timing though, if the OPK was right. Just hope it wasn't an old tired egg from waiting so long!
Edited by SandyLoam - 7/13/12 at 10:37pmpost #43 of 467/13/12 at 2:15pmpost #44 of 467/13/12 at 7:40pm
I am hoping to get back on the bd wagon this cycle! My female issues seem to have been a bacterial infection. My last cycle was even a normal length without any supplemental aid! Here's hoping the donors cooperate! I already have one from my second pregnancy/miscarriage lined up!
Think Fertile Thoughts!post #45 of 467/14/12 at 6:37am
Congrats to the BFP!
Hugs and love to the loss and those who AF found.
Stevi-- *\(^_^)/* That's me with pom-poms cheering for you!
AFM--Going to start getting into temping again this cycle....once I get my butt down to CVS to get a new thermometer. I think my a-hole ex-fiance threw mine away when we we planning to TTC after we got married (turns out he NEVER wanted kids and was hoping that I was, in fact, infertile when I was sorting some things out with my gyno. What a guy! -_-*) I just moved house and I did not see it ANYWHERE. And I was looking. $%^!!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Buying new bras/nursing bras 1 minute ago
- › Best, Most Comfy Maternity Yoga Pants?? 2 minutes ago
- › Sleeping Arrangements 3 minutes ago
- › 4yo making family life miserable 4 minutes ago
- › Cravings 6 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 7 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 8 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 8 minutes ago
- › Tell me about Hanna Andersson 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone not finding out the gender? 17 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo