Hi! we're expecting our first baby (first for me, 3rd for my partner) in early January/late December and are hoping to travel to the south of France within the next month of two for an extended stay. We're trying to figure out if we need/should wait to get the 2-month vaccinations before we go, or if we're able to safely go sooner, provided the baby is well and healthy and everything else is good for travel.
Any feedback/thoughts/suggestions/advice? :)