Good thing I noticed this.
1. Well, I am a stay at home mama, former teacher. I came from a small California suburb adjacent to farms and more farms. Met dh in college and we got married shortly after. Now, we are in the greater San Francisco area for his job. Super different from where I grew up, this crazy urban life, but an adventure nonetheless.
2. Craving? Hmmm. I guess a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich would really hit the spot right now.
3. pay something off Total bore, I know.
4. MMMmmm, I love soup. I really enjoy my Mom's chicken tortilla soup..
5. We have a tiny place. Less then a thousand sq. ft. We don't pay average rent because it seriously hasn't been updated since it was built in the 50's. There are cracks along the ceilings and walls from past earthquakes . It also has an entirely green bathroom. Not kidding from top to bottom, green. And a pink and yellow (tingy mustard) kitchen. Best part is we have a killer bay view and on any day we can step outside and see the fog rolling in thru the Golden Gate bridge. Which really is a wonder. The worst part is, that it is cold in the cold and hot in the slightest bit of sun. And of course, no AC.