- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 7/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do we Ever Get Over Wanting a baby? Last post on 4/17/14 at 10:30am in Infertility
- Random questions pcos cm ect Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- Anyone used DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) for elevated FSH? Last post on 4/4/14 at 9:03am in Infertility
- Health of kids conceived via IVF Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:55am in Infertility
- Uterine polyps anyone? Last post on 3/26/14 at 7:22am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Time to check in! Who is using chlomid?post #1 of 47/20/12 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #2 of 47/20/12 at 3:40pmpost #3 of 47/20/12 at 6:46pmThis is my first cycle on clomid. Here's my experience:
My Pre-O temps have been in my post-O range
I had 3 days of spotting while on clomid after AF. That's not normal for me
I've had lots of mild cramping. It feels like my uterus is stretching, like early pg cramping. I'm hoping
it means my lining is thickening.
I've had a few warm moments. Not really hot flashes, but definite "warm" flashes.
There were 2 days that I was emotional. It's hard to tell if it's related to the clomid or just this sucky process.
From everything I've read, your experience can go in any direction. I hope you are without any annoying side effects and you get your BFP on this cycle!post #4 of 47/22/12 at 4:02am
I just finished my first cycle on Clomid. I also started on Metformin one cycle before starting Clomid. The Metformin was BRUTAL for me, I got sick. Every. Time. I. Ate! Bloating, cramps, diarreah etc...
I seemed to be adjusting to the Metformin by the time I began Clomid and I did not notice any side effects with Clomid, but any gastrointestial stuff I may have thought was the Metformin.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › First time Mom looking for a supportive group and other Portland... 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone here from Alabama? 8 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 8 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 10 minutes ago
- › weight watchers while nursing? 14 minutes ago
- › DIY Cleaning Products 16 minutes ago
- › weird behavior at a funeral, please make me feel better by sharing... 20 minutes ago
- › Not sure 21 minutes ago
- › friends children say "Oh my god" all the time... 36 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 43 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness