- 1,101 Posts. Joined 8/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on Today at 6:03 pm in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Time to check in! Who is using chlomid?post #1 of 47/20/12 at 3:37pmThread StarterNext cycle will be my first using chlomid. Just looking for others in the same boat. What should I expect as far as mood, etc?post #2 of 47/20/12 at 3:40pmpost #3 of 47/20/12 at 6:46pmThis is my first cycle on clomid. Here's my experience:
My Pre-O temps have been in my post-O range
I had 3 days of spotting while on clomid after AF. That's not normal for me
I've had lots of mild cramping. It feels like my uterus is stretching, like early pg cramping. I'm hoping
it means my lining is thickening.
I've had a few warm moments. Not really hot flashes, but definite "warm" flashes.
There were 2 days that I was emotional. It's hard to tell if it's related to the clomid or just this sucky process.
From everything I've read, your experience can go in any direction. I hope you are without any annoying side effects and you get your BFP on this cycle!post #4 of 47/22/12 at 4:02am
I just finished my first cycle on Clomid. I also started on Metformin one cycle before starting Clomid. The Metformin was BRUTAL for me, I got sick. Every. Time. I. Ate! Bloating, cramps, diarreah etc...
I seemed to be adjusting to the Metformin by the time I began Clomid and I did not notice any side effects with Clomid, but any gastrointestial stuff I may have thought was the Metformin.
- Time to check in! Who is using chlomid?
- Six-Word Stories
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 6 minutes ago
- › Chicken pox 7 minutes ago
- › The loss of affection 14 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 14 minutes ago
- › What to do for 3.5 year year old that just lost mom & almost lost... 20 minutes ago
- › What are you craving? 34 minutes ago
- › 40 week roll call! 38 minutes ago
- › The TTC One Thread - May Flowers and BFP's 39 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 39 minutes ago
- › nt scan? 41 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo