- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 7/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:15am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on 12/12/13 at 11:59pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 8:25 am in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Time to check in! Who is using chlomid?post #1 of 47/20/12 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #2 of 47/20/12 at 3:40pmpost #3 of 47/20/12 at 6:46pmThis is my first cycle on clomid. Here's my experience:
My Pre-O temps have been in my post-O range
I had 3 days of spotting while on clomid after AF. That's not normal for me
I've had lots of mild cramping. It feels like my uterus is stretching, like early pg cramping. I'm hoping
it means my lining is thickening.
I've had a few warm moments. Not really hot flashes, but definite "warm" flashes.
There were 2 days that I was emotional. It's hard to tell if it's related to the clomid or just this sucky process.
From everything I've read, your experience can go in any direction. I hope you are without any annoying side effects and you get your BFP on this cycle!post #4 of 47/22/12 at 4:02am
I just finished my first cycle on Clomid. I also started on Metformin one cycle before starting Clomid. The Metformin was BRUTAL for me, I got sick. Every. Time. I. Ate! Bloating, cramps, diarreah etc...
I seemed to be adjusting to the Metformin by the time I began Clomid and I did not notice any side effects with Clomid, but any gastrointestial stuff I may have thought was the Metformin.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Anybody thinking about their 'to do' list or 'to get' list before... 34 seconds ago
- › should I be taking a vitamin/supplement? 1 minute ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 3 minutes ago
- › Do you deliberately exclude men from this site or do you just... 3 minutes ago
- › What our your babies eating? 3 minutes ago
- › NYC Homebirth Midwives - advice and reviews? 5 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 6 minutes ago
- › In need of baby girl clothes 10 minutes ago
- › Christmas Traditions 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 12 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh