- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 7/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:34am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Time to check in! Who is using chlomid?post #1 of 47/20/12 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #2 of 47/20/12 at 3:40pmpost #3 of 47/20/12 at 6:46pmThis is my first cycle on clomid. Here's my experience:
My Pre-O temps have been in my post-O range
I had 3 days of spotting while on clomid after AF. That's not normal for me
I've had lots of mild cramping. It feels like my uterus is stretching, like early pg cramping. I'm hoping
it means my lining is thickening.
I've had a few warm moments. Not really hot flashes, but definite "warm" flashes.
There were 2 days that I was emotional. It's hard to tell if it's related to the clomid or just this sucky process.
From everything I've read, your experience can go in any direction. I hope you are without any annoying side effects and you get your BFP on this cycle!post #4 of 47/22/12 at 4:02am
I just finished my first cycle on Clomid. I also started on Metformin one cycle before starting Clomid. The Metformin was BRUTAL for me, I got sick. Every. Time. I. Ate! Bloating, cramps, diarreah etc...
I seemed to be adjusting to the Metformin by the time I began Clomid and I did not notice any side effects with Clomid, but any gastrointestial stuff I may have thought was the Metformin.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › insurance reimbursement tooo much?! 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone else freaking re:nutrition? 6 minutes ago
- › milestones 12 minutes ago
- › Baby Shower Ideas 18 minutes ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 20 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 23 minutes ago
- › Anyone due in November? 23 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 25 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapers. 27 minutes ago
- › October 2014 Roll Call 31 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild