So sorry for your loss coldinaugust. *hugs*
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topic2013 Due Date Clubstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicBirth Preparationtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicDue Date Clubstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productManual Woodworkers Duet Tote Diaper Bagtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- categoryPregnancy Birth And Beyondtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productQuest for Conception: Gender, Infertility, and Egyptian Medical Traditionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Preparing for Birth Last post on 9/25/13 at 2:18pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as NormalLast edited: 6/5/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalLast edited: 11/15/12
- Painting Your Fears AwayLast edited: 1/20/12
Welcome to the April 2013 Due Date Club! (Roster & Intros!) - Page 4post #61 of 2198/17/12 at 3:45pmpost #62 of 2198/17/12 at 3:48pmpost #63 of 2198/17/12 at 5:43pmpost #64 of 2198/17/12 at 6:45pmpost #65 of 2198/17/12 at 7:09pmMy name is Micha and my husband of 10yrs and I are expecting baby bean #2 around 4/21/13.
If all goes as planned, this little one will be born at our local freestanding birth center where my DS was born in 8/09.
We live in sunny AZ (though hope we can move back up to the Pacific Northwest someday). I stay at home with my DS and have a photography business as well, westlightphotography.com
Congrats to all! I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies!post #66 of 2198/18/12 at 6:52am
Hi! My name is Amy and I am due April 21, 2013. I am 36 years old and this will be #9 for my husband and I. Our other children are almost 15, 12, 8, 6, almost 5, almost 4, 2, and 10 months. We have been going to the same birthing center since 2006. We are very excited and feel so Blessed. Congratulations to everyone here!post #67 of 2198/18/12 at 8:38ampost #68 of 2198/18/12 at 10:26amQuote:
WOW, Mama!!! Congrats on the triplets! To say it was a shock I'm sure is putting it mildly, I'm sure!post #69 of 2198/18/12 at 2:15pmpost #70 of 2198/18/12 at 6:56pm
I've been loitering since the very beginning of this DDC but was a bit nervous to join due to lots of spotting and low progesterone. Had a reassuring scan on Friday though so here I am.
post #71 of 2198/19/12 at 10:37pmThread Starter
- EDD Officially April 1, I've had one child at 28 weeks, one on due date and one two weeks after due date, so it's anyone's guess when number 4 will actually arrive!
- Your Name: Anna
- Age: 36
- State or Country: New Zealand
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: This was our second round of IVF using my partner Leah's egg.
- What number child is this for you: 4
- Family Leah partner since 1996, DS 12, DS 8, DD 4
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm running with girl, Leah thinks it's a boy...
- Birth Plans/Preferences: My first was a CS, Miss 4 was a ventouse VBAC and I'd like another VBAC if that's how things go
I updated everyone's information again today!
So sorry to see you go coldinaugust, sending prayers for a stinky bean for you soon.
WOW cananny!! I can't imagine triplets! How fun that will get to live vicariously through you
Everyone else, please check your info and make sure I got it right!post #72 of 2198/20/12 at 12:12pmpost #73 of 2198/20/12 at 1:01pm
post #74 of 2198/20/12 at 2:06pmpost #75 of 2198/20/12 at 8:07pm
- EDD Middle April (I think, I haven't worked it out exactly yet!)
- Your Name: Rachael
- Age: 25
- State or Country: UK
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: first month after non-hormonal coil removal
- What number child is this for you: 2
- Family (partner, other children, and/or fur babies): Hubby of 4 years, 2 year old daughter, one cat, two guinea pigs!
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I feel it's a boy and my toddler gets mad at me if I say it might be a girl OR a boy, she says "No, I want a baby boy!"
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth as before
- Blog, website or the like: http://naturalparentingguidelines.com
- Anything else you'd like to share: Happy to be here!
Hey all. I dont think I've ever been in a DDC on mothering but I thought it'd be smart to start out here instead of other forums less naturally minded. :)
post #76 of 2198/21/12 at 1:10pm
- EDD (feel free to use beginning/middle/end of month, if you prefer) End of April Beginning of May (Hoping for April though I've always wanted an April baby lol. However my last went over a week overdue so I'm guessing it'll be pushing it if it does happen in April lol.
- Your Name: (if you would like to share) Pretty obvious but Martha
- Age: 29 later this month
- State or Country: Mid MO
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Um. Well. We weren't trying. This is an unexpected blessing for us...well I mean...we weren't using protection every.single.time. But my husband was done and I was really thinking if I had any more it'd be later lol...so anyway...the day after my period was late I got a blaringly bright BFP
- What number child is this for you: Number SIX
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Josh is my husband 11 years as of last Saturday (the 18th of Aug)...Older children in order are Emma (10) Elzie (8) Gretchen (6) Olive (almost 4) Rogan (15 months)...two outside dogs Finley and Bernard
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): None really.
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth!!!!! We've had one homebirth (rogan) and one birth center birth (olive) this will be a repeat HB!
post #77 of 2198/21/12 at 3:43pmEDD: April 3, 2013
- EDD: April 30, 2013
- Your Name: Megan, but most call me Meggie.
- Age: 19
- State or Country: North Carolina
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 4 months TTC
- What number child is this for you: First. :)
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Wonderful husband, Gideon, and our furbabies Nacho and Winchester.
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We're hoping for a boy...and my husband is hoping for twin boys. haha!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: All natural, but with the option of drugs if it gets too much for me. Kinda all up in the air since it's my first.
- Anything else you'd like to share: Oh my husband and I will be moving from NC to Louisiana when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant...yep you didn't read that wrong. That ought to be interesting...gotta love the military. :)
Your Name: Kelly
State or Country: Indiana
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We were using NFP and got this surprise the second month into our marriage! I ovulated on day 18 of a 30 day cycle and we weren't too used to NFP yet!
What number child is this for you: 1
Family: husband, Wes, of 3 months
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): we would both like a boy, but will be happy no matter what God blesses us with!
Birth Plans/Preferences: would like to have a home birth, but 7 months ino the pregnancy we are moving to Georgia for the military and I'm unsure what that will do to the planspost #78 of 2198/21/12 at 3:46pmpost #79 of 2198/21/12 at 4:17pm
JUST FOUND OUT TODAY! ALSO JUST FOUND OUT MY BEST FRIEND IS EXPECTING AND DUE IN MARCH!
- EDD: April 30th
- Your Name: Bailey
- Age: 25
- State or Country: MN
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 6 months with a m/c at 6 weeks in May
- What number child is this for you: 3 + 1 m/c
- Family: Husband *B* almost 29, CJ 1.5, 2 dogs, 2 crazy goats, and many ducks and chickens
- Baby's Gender: Normally I would say any healthy baby but I really want a boy this time!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Would love a UC/UP but that ain't going to happen. Probably epidural-induction at hospital.
- Blog, website or the like: Soulemama.com
Add ME!post #80 of 2198/21/12 at 4:30pm
- Gurmukh's Postpartum Wisdom
- › Post-partum check in here! 19 seconds ago
- › What should the exterior of the vagina look like after childbirth? 1 minute ago
- › Ex bouncing in and out of sons life 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasound with Planned Parenthood ? 2 minutes ago
- › Advice please? 3 minutes ago
- › Yoga Home Practice for Fall 2013! 8 minutes ago
- › A New Year of Dedicated Home Yoga Practice: 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Non-Vaxing and Vaxing Parents 12 minutes ago
- › Eastern Shore, pregnant, what are my options? 16 minutes ago
- › 8th grade son just isn't focussing in school 17 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo