So sorry for your loss coldinaugust. *hugs*
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Popular Group Discussions
May Chat Thread! 112 posts | Last post on Today at 7:16 am
Related Forum Threads
- How are you feeling? Last post on Today at 7:16 am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- The 'I'M/SHE'S IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!' Thread Last post on 4/14/13 at 1:02pm in March 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Painting Your Fears AwayEdited on 1/20/12
- Beads and BlessingsEdited on 12/20/11
- Guest Blogger Jenna Hull on The "Due Date" ThingEdited on 4/7/13
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
Welcome to the April 2013 Due Date Club! (Roster & Intros!) - Page 4post #61 of 2198/17/12 at 3:45pmpost #62 of 2198/17/12 at 3:48pmpost #63 of 2198/17/12 at 5:43pmpost #64 of 2198/17/12 at 6:45pmpost #65 of 2198/17/12 at 7:09pmMy name is Micha and my husband of 10yrs and I are expecting baby bean #2 around 4/21/13.
If all goes as planned, this little one will be born at our local freestanding birth center where my DS was born in 8/09.
We live in sunny AZ (though hope we can move back up to the Pacific Northwest someday). I stay at home with my DS and have a photography business as well, westlightphotography.com
Congrats to all! I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies!post #66 of 2198/18/12 at 6:52am
Hi! My name is Amy and I am due April 21, 2013. I am 36 years old and this will be #9 for my husband and I. Our other children are almost 15, 12, 8, 6, almost 5, almost 4, 2, and 10 months. We have been going to the same birthing center since 2006. We are very excited and feel so Blessed. Congratulations to everyone here!post #67 of 2198/18/12 at 8:38ampost #68 of 2198/18/12 at 10:26amQuote:
WOW, Mama!!! Congrats on the triplets! To say it was a shock I'm sure is putting it mildly, I'm sure!post #69 of 2198/18/12 at 2:15pmpost #70 of 2198/18/12 at 6:56pm
I've been loitering since the very beginning of this DDC but was a bit nervous to join due to lots of spotting and low progesterone. Had a reassuring scan on Friday though so here I am.
post #71 of 2198/19/12 at 10:37pmThread Starter
- EDD Officially April 1, I've had one child at 28 weeks, one on due date and one two weeks after due date, so it's anyone's guess when number 4 will actually arrive!
- Your Name: Anna
- Age: 36
- State or Country: New Zealand
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: This was our second round of IVF using my partner Leah's egg.
- What number child is this for you: 4
- Family Leah partner since 1996, DS 12, DS 8, DD 4
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm running with girl, Leah thinks it's a boy...
- Birth Plans/Preferences: My first was a CS, Miss 4 was a ventouse VBAC and I'd like another VBAC if that's how things go
I updated everyone's information again today!
So sorry to see you go coldinaugust, sending prayers for a stinky bean for you soon.
WOW cananny!! I can't imagine triplets! How fun that will get to live vicariously through you
Everyone else, please check your info and make sure I got it right!post #72 of 2198/20/12 at 12:12pm
EDD: April 15th
...we weren't really "trying"...this is a cycle day 8 baby on a regular 28 day cycle!
Baby number 2
Family: Husband, Daughter (2), and Boxer dog!
Looking at my first home birth!post #73 of 2198/20/12 at 1:01pm
post #74 of 2198/20/12 at 2:06pmpost #75 of 2198/20/12 at 8:07pm
- EDD Middle April (I think, I haven't worked it out exactly yet!)
- Your Name: Rachael
- Age: 25
- State or Country: UK
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: first month after non-hormonal coil removal
- What number child is this for you: 2
- Family (partner, other children, and/or fur babies): Hubby of 4 years, 2 year old daughter, one cat, two guinea pigs!
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I feel it's a boy and my toddler gets mad at me if I say it might be a girl OR a boy, she says "No, I want a baby boy!"
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth as before
- Blog, website or the like: http://naturalparentingguidelines.com
- Anything else you'd like to share: Happy to be here!
Hey all. I dont think I've ever been in a DDC on mothering but I thought it'd be smart to start out here instead of other forums less naturally minded. :)
post #76 of 2198/21/12 at 1:10pm
- EDD (feel free to use beginning/middle/end of month, if you prefer) End of April Beginning of May (Hoping for April though I've always wanted an April baby lol. However my last went over a week overdue so I'm guessing it'll be pushing it if it does happen in April lol.
- Your Name: (if you would like to share) Pretty obvious but Martha
- Age: 29 later this month
- State or Country: Mid MO
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Um. Well. We weren't trying. This is an unexpected blessing for us...well I mean...we weren't using protection every.single.time. But my husband was done and I was really thinking if I had any more it'd be later lol...so anyway...the day after my period was late I got a blaringly bright BFP
- What number child is this for you: Number SIX
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Josh is my husband 11 years as of last Saturday (the 18th of Aug)...Older children in order are Emma (10) Elzie (8) Gretchen (6) Olive (almost 4) Rogan (15 months)...two outside dogs Finley and Bernard
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): None really.
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth!!!!! We've had one homebirth (rogan) and one birth center birth (olive) this will be a repeat HB!
post #77 of 2198/21/12 at 3:43pmEDD: April 3, 2013
- EDD: April 30, 2013
- Your Name: Megan, but most call me Meggie.
- Age: 19
- State or Country: North Carolina
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 4 months TTC
- What number child is this for you: First. :)
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Wonderful husband, Gideon, and our furbabies Nacho and Winchester.
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We're hoping for a boy...and my husband is hoping for twin boys. haha!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: All natural, but with the option of drugs if it gets too much for me. Kinda all up in the air since it's my first.
- Anything else you'd like to share: Oh my husband and I will be moving from NC to Louisiana when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant...yep you didn't read that wrong. That ought to be interesting...gotta love the military. :)
Your Name: Kelly
State or Country: Indiana
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We were using NFP and got this surprise the second month into our marriage! I ovulated on day 18 of a 30 day cycle and we weren't too used to NFP yet!
What number child is this for you: 1
Family: husband, Wes, of 3 months
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): we would both like a boy, but will be happy no matter what God blesses us with!
Birth Plans/Preferences: would like to have a home birth, but 7 months ino the pregnancy we are moving to Georgia for the military and I'm unsure what that will do to the planspost #78 of 2198/21/12 at 3:46pm
I guess I'm joining. I just got my bfp and I'm due the end of April. I'm 30 and this will be our third child if all goes well. I've had 2 losses and a chemical pregnancy since my second child was born.
Edited by Lisanne - 1/1/13 at 11:49ampost #79 of 2198/21/12 at 4:17pm
JUST FOUND OUT TODAY! ALSO JUST FOUND OUT MY BEST FRIEND IS EXPECTING AND DUE IN MARCH!
- EDD: April 30th
- Your Name: Bailey
- Age: 25
- State or Country: MN
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: 6 months with a m/c at 6 weeks in May
- What number child is this for you: 3 + 1 m/c
- Family: Husband *B* almost 29, CJ 1.5, 2 dogs, 2 crazy goats, and many ducks and chickens
- Baby's Gender: Normally I would say any healthy baby but I really want a boy this time!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Would love a UC/UP but that ain't going to happen. Probably epidural-induction at hospital.
- Blog, website or the like: Soulemama.com
- Welcome to the April 2013 Due Date Club! (Roster & Intros!)
- Painting Your Fears Away
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 1 minute ago
- › Seriously? Are we not done YET?? 2 minutes ago
- › What would you do if you saw kids left in a car? 2 minutes ago
- › Spring IVF 2013 2 minutes ago
- › Look how cute the May 2013 DDC babies are! 3 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 5 minutes ago
- › Unschooling views re: speech therapy 7 minutes ago
- › Wanting to start using cloth wipes 9 minutes ago
- › Overweight children - is it parental neglect? 11 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 12 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark