So I am supposed to start my period at the end of this week/beginning of next week. A few days ago I noticed a brown/pinkish discharge and then that night I woke up to go pee in the middle of the night and noticed blood when I wiped. But that was it, just enough to wipe. Then came the discharge again. Today I have been having cramps and started lightly bleeding (lighter in color than normal) but it was very light. Thought maybe I started early. I put a tampon in and when i took it out there was a lot of brown on it and a little bit of blood. I left it out and still havent bled anymore. What do you think it is??
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
What do you think?post #1 of 67/31/12 at 2:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 67/31/12 at 5:45pmI am in a similar situation!
I am 13 DPO and had very light spotting at 10 DPO. Same as you- just enough to wipe and a brownish pinkish color. Have had normal discharge since.
I got a BFN 11 DPO, but from what I have been hearing, that can be too early if there was just implantation spotting.
I think we could still get BFPs as long as AF doesn't show! Give it a few days maybe?
I am going to test tomorrow fmu.
Good luck!post #3 of 68/1/12 at 3:51am
I hate to be the downer but that is exactly what happened to me when I miscarried last March. A little brown then it went away for a few days, then a pink, then a BFP, then more pink...brown...AF all over the course of like 2 weeks.
I also remember talking to people who had this happen without a BFP at all, so I don't want to imply that it necessarily means miscarriage. But then there are women who have spotting and end up having healthy pregnancies so it probably really all depends on how your body responds to things.post #4 of 68/1/12 at 9:27amThread Starterpost #5 of 68/2/12 at 12:44pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Favorite crockpot meals 5 seconds ago
- › Planning on oopsing? 54 seconds ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 1 minute ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 2 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 3 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Favorite wool soaker patteren and yarn 5 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 9 minutes ago
- › Chicken Pox and Medically Fragile 9 minutes ago
- › Eating... 9 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Melanie Mayo
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo