So I am supposed to start my period at the end of this week/beginning of next week. A few days ago I noticed a brown/pinkish discharge and then that night I woke up to go pee in the middle of the night and noticed blood when I wiped. But that was it, just enough to wipe. Then came the discharge again. Today I have been having cramps and started lightly bleeding (lighter in color than normal) but it was very light. Thought maybe I started early. I put a tampon in and when i took it out there was a lot of brown on it and a little bit of blood. I left it out and still havent bled anymore. What do you think it is??
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on Today at 6:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 7 going on 8DPO Last post on Today at 6:12 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
What do you think?post #1 of 67/31/12 at 2:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 67/31/12 at 5:45pmI am in a similar situation!
I am 13 DPO and had very light spotting at 10 DPO. Same as you- just enough to wipe and a brownish pinkish color. Have had normal discharge since.
I got a BFN 11 DPO, but from what I have been hearing, that can be too early if there was just implantation spotting.
I think we could still get BFPs as long as AF doesn't show! Give it a few days maybe?
I am going to test tomorrow fmu.
Good luck!post #3 of 68/1/12 at 3:51am
I hate to be the downer but that is exactly what happened to me when I miscarried last March. A little brown then it went away for a few days, then a pink, then a BFP, then more pink...brown...AF all over the course of like 2 weeks.
I also remember talking to people who had this happen without a BFP at all, so I don't want to imply that it necessarily means miscarriage. But then there are women who have spotting and end up having healthy pregnancies so it probably really all depends on how your body responds to things.post #4 of 68/1/12 at 9:27amThread Starterpost #5 of 68/2/12 at 12:44pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › shrinking bump?! 1 minute ago
- › MaterniT21 or other NIPT - Who's getting it? 1 minute ago
- › Whatcha Eating? 1 minute ago
- › Anyone else still 'in the closet'? 2 minutes ago
- › Postpartum Birth Control 2 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 2 minutes ago
- › When and how were you able to transition baby from napping only in... 5 minutes ago
- › Just walk away.... 5 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 8 minutes ago
- › "Baby's gaze May Signal Autism, a Study Finds" 8 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo