So I am supposed to start my period at the end of this week/beginning of next week. A few days ago I noticed a brown/pinkish discharge and then that night I woke up to go pee in the middle of the night and noticed blood when I wiped. But that was it, just enough to wipe. Then came the discharge again. Today I have been having cramps and started lightly bleeding (lighter in color than normal) but it was very light. Thought maybe I started early. I put a tampon in and when i took it out there was a lot of brown on it and a little bit of blood. I left it out and still havent bled anymore. What do you think it is??
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
What do you think?post #1 of 67/31/12 at 2:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 67/31/12 at 5:45pmI am in a similar situation!
I am 13 DPO and had very light spotting at 10 DPO. Same as you- just enough to wipe and a brownish pinkish color. Have had normal discharge since.
I got a BFN 11 DPO, but from what I have been hearing, that can be too early if there was just implantation spotting.
I think we could still get BFPs as long as AF doesn't show! Give it a few days maybe?
I am going to test tomorrow fmu.
Good luck!post #3 of 68/1/12 at 3:51am
I hate to be the downer but that is exactly what happened to me when I miscarried last March. A little brown then it went away for a few days, then a pink, then a BFP, then more pink...brown...AF all over the course of like 2 weeks.
I also remember talking to people who had this happen without a BFP at all, so I don't want to imply that it necessarily means miscarriage. But then there are women who have spotting and end up having healthy pregnancies so it probably really all depends on how your body responds to things.post #4 of 68/1/12 at 9:27amThread Starterpost #5 of 68/2/12 at 12:44pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 2 minutes ago
- › Do you give to charity? 3 minutes ago
- › fun thread - let's make a list 6 minutes ago
- › Why do some people just disappear? 9 minutes ago
- › Please help a girl out... 13 minutes ago
- › ASK: Kama'aina Mama; In this thread I answer all your questions. 15 minutes ago
- › Christian mom April '14 17 minutes ago
- › Looking for ob to see homebirth mom in Columbia, SC area 22 minutes ago
- › Best way to deal with toddler tantrums? 23 minutes ago
- › lightweight baby carrier 27 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo