I should start this by stating that I am an idiot. More info: We decided to register our 2.5yo into preschool (2 half days this year.) Despite all of my research on delayed vaccinations, after completing a tour of the preschool, I emailed (in a 1st child going to preschool anxiety filled stupor) and stated that we selectively vaccinated and asked if this would prevent our kid from starting the program. I know. They emailed and stated that their policy is directly taken from the city guidelines and if we had a medical or religious exemption they were able to except that for our files, but no dissuasion in continuing the process. We submitted an official application for the school and just received confirmation of acceptance.
I'm worried that once we submit the medical form we'll be denied admission. I can't exactly claim religious exemption (especially now that I've admitted in an email (!) that we are selectively vaccinating.) I would hate to lay down $ for a spot then have them be unable to accept us. Only option seems to lay out the depsit, have the medical form filled out, submit and then wait to hear.
I should title this - 'HowNOT to handle your selectively vaccinated kid entering preschool.'