the Foonf just got upgraded the specs, it now rear faces to 50 POUNDS!!!
Related Forum Threads
- What comes after a FF 65lb limit seat? Last post on 7/24/13 at 7:57pm in Family Safety
- Convertible carseat for an older Subaru? Last post on 9/8/13 at 9:02am in Family Safety
- Is it safe to reaface a child Last post on 7/19/13 at 12:20pm in Family Safety
- should i switch to a boster seat Last post on 6/20/13 at 11:12am in Parenting
- Would you fly without a car seat? Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:19am in Family Safety
Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping into a Store?
Last edited: 3/10/14
- Five Children Die Each Day in Car CrashesLast edited: 3/7/13
- Five Children Die Each Day in Car Crashes
Talk to me about the new Clek Foonf convertible seat - Page 2
they also got their fabric certified as GREENGUARD Select, haven't looked into all the details, but this is the place that certified things like low off gassing and clean air products. and Select is a level higher than all their other child certs. pretty amazing for a car seat which are known to have tons of crap in most of them! when i think of my kids sleeping agaist them from day one, this makes me realllly happy.
"The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, part of UL Environment, was founded in 2001 with the mission of protecting human health and quality of life by improving indoor air quality and reducing chemical exposure. The GREENGUARD Certification Program helps manufacturers create--and helps buyers identify--interior products and materials that have low chemical emissions, improving the quality of the air in which the products are used."
on a fun note they are coming out with some really fun japanese prints in the spring or summer it looks like : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151183829772767.473358.56869167766&type=1
I'm also comparing the Radian with angle adjustor to the Clek Foonf in the back of our Volvo coupe (small back seat). The goal is to keep our currently 21 month old in a rear-facing position as long as possible, but to not have the front seat passenger seat squished forward so that my knees are unsafely pressed up against the glove box.
I tried both seats in the car yesterday, and both fit well. The Foonf had a little less room, but hardly that much. It was very close. However, I did notice that the Foonf would have my son in a slightly more reclining position that then Radian, and I think he might like to more upright now that he's a bigger boy. I'm going back to test with him in them. ;>
One very nice thing about the Foonf is that it's made to be more component-recyclable. A long time coming for car seats!
The Foonf did seem pretty rigid (part and parcel with the type of foam used which is a safety feature), and I was wondering if it would be as comfortable during long rides or even short ones for our son.
it seems really comfy and our kids seems really happy in the, when you are test fitting them, make sure you tighen the install down all the way and are getting the right angle. the fonf has 3 positins so you can make it more upright as well, they say you can use 2 of them in the RF mode. i also reclinded my vehecle seat back just a bit, actually doing it more at first , then installng and then raising the seat back one click to really lock on the ARB and get a amazing install. it gives them a ton more leg room and still makes strong contact with the ARM for a safe install.
- › Question about csec scar 8 minutes ago
- › Copper IUD and Side effects 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Lots to lose support thread? 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › 3 year old having a tough time. 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool