Now in this pregnancy, everything has been fine. No signs of preeclampsya:) and no swallon. Nothing of complications. When i found out i was pregnant i started thinking about having this baby vaginally. My current doctor is in Brawley,CA so i told him about my chances in having this baby Vagnally. He told me that if everything goes fine with my pregnancy that is no preeclampsya or any complication & the baby turns i positions i should be a good candidate. So he told me to wait until we see that everythings is going good so he can transfer me with a doctor that can do vbacs because he cant do it becasue the hospital in brawley doesnt allows it.
So, we waited.. And minwhile i was looking for doctors in palm springs because its closer from where i live then loma linda or san diego. Because my doctor told me that he was goung to transfer me to Loma Linda or San Diego to try a vbac. So when i was 31 weeks that is 2 weeks ago we found out that the baby was head down already! i was soo happy because in my first pregnancy he never moved to position & this bby is already with her head down. So he told me if i found any doctors in Palm Springs so he can tranfer me to one of them already because everything is looking good in my pregnancy. I'd found 3 doctors and i gave him the phone # of 2 of them. He called that same day & they told him that he had to send all my records so the doctor can see them and then make an appt with them. My doctor send all my records and in 2 days they called me back saying that they were sorry but that they werenot going to be able to see me because they were too busy for the summer. I was disapointment:( but then i remember i had found another doctor so i call my doctor told him about wat happened but that i still had another doctor that maybe he can see me. So he send all my records again to the 3rd doctor in palm springs. Again they called me in 2 days & told me the same thing like the other 2 doctors. I was crushed! And im still are because this just happened 3 days ago. I been trying to find another doctor in palm springs but every doctor that i called they dnt do vbacs or they full. My doctor told me to wait until we see everything is going good and the baby head down to transfer me with the doctor that is going to do my delivery vbac. But every doctor that im calling are too busy already:( my next apt with him is this next wednesday & ima talk to him about Loma Linda or SanDiego. I just hope that he can found a doctor available to do my delivery so i can try a vbac. I really want to have that experience in having my bby girl vaginally.. Being the first one in holding her and also be able to take care of her & my son and not been in bed rest. They are going to be 18 months apart and i want to be there for both of them and not in pain because of the c-section. Shes already head down and no signs of preeclampsya or any complications. Please help me find a source to find a doctor. I want to have that opportunity in try for a vbac and if it ends in a c-section at least i know i try. But i feel very comfident in havng this baby natural. Please mommies help me look for a doctor or any source that can help me.