Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
Nursing Mamas TTC in August - Page 10
It is all very surreal and seemingly impossible. I am waiting to"feel" pregnant. But I guess it will be a May baby for us!
Best wishes to you all!!
heatheresc - I hope you're wrong and you get your BFP instead of AF. I hate that feeling of impending doom that comes with expecting AF to arrive!
AFM: Nothing new, CD8. I'm hoping I don't ovulate early again like last month. Last month i ovulated at CD16 (normally CD20-22) and this month on CD16 I'll be living in a 5th wheel with DH, DS, my mom and dad and their dog. Not exactly the most romantic/BD-friendly setting!!
Livingsky go ahead and move me. The first trimester is always worrisome, but might as well enjoy pregnancy! I'm hoping and praying the next 8.5 months pass quickly. Good luck with the romance and bd time! Being quiet can really take the fun out ;-)
AFM, just hanging out here...trying to get through a lot of home renos so we can get pg . That's ok, though, DD2 is such a boobie fiend, I want her to stay the baby for a bit longer. I feel like she always gets the short shrift because my oldest is so high needs
I'm just hanging. Think I'm okay with waiting right now with everything else that's going on. We're trying to pack and move and it's definitely easier to do while NOT being first-trimester-blah like I was last time. Also my daughter is still glued to the boob all the time.
LivingSky... Ask mom and dad to take the baby for a walk if you O early! Ironically, we are just returning from a camping trip and I O'd yesterday. 4 kids in a small motorhome. By the time they were all asleep, it left DH and I wondering what we are doing to ourselves trying for another! JK, they are awesome! We had a lot of fun. I feel like I may have released 2 eggs. Maybe wishful thinking. I'd like to double my chances and I think twins would be cool.
Edited by jr'smom - 9/18/12 at 4:58pm
According to my temperatures, FF says I ovulated on Friday and am currently 3 dpo. I'm dreading temping tomorrow now because I don't want to find out that my temp has crashed like it has a couple of times in the past. But TODAY, I am in the 2ww. :)
Also, updated my siggy as it was way outdated.
Jr's mom, I hope this month works out for you! I think it's great that you want more than 4--that's what I'd love to have, too!
Well, it looks like I can be added to success stories too! I got a BFP on my birthday, after getting a BFN at 10 DPO! We were traveling, and I forgot to bring any tests, so I didn't test again until 15 DPO, by which point I was really, really hopeful!I got an early positive with my son, so I thought I would this time, too, but I guess not.
Good luck to all of you still waiting!
Can you remove me from the list please? We have decided not to TTC for a few more years while we work out other things in our lives and focus our energy and time on our son right now. It's bittersweet, but it was my decision so I am at peace with it and feeling happy about the time I will have with my son and husband. Good luck to all the other mamas and hopefully you all get your BFP's soon!
MyName - We'll miss you! I hope when you and your DH are ready to TTC again, it happens swiftly and easily for you!
Congrats heatheresc on the BFP!!!
AFM: I think this month is a bust. We barely got to BD and I really have no idea when I ovulated, but am pretty sure that I have. My CM has dried up. If we get pregnant this month it will be a miracle! Oh well. I've moved myself to the 2WW but I'm really just waiting for AF so we can start again next cycle.
- Nursing Mamas TTC in August
- › genetic testing 2 minutes ago
- › Exercise 2 minutes ago
- › How many TOTAL months have you breastfed? 3 minutes ago
- › 4 mo old has cough... Can't get pertussis off my mind! 4 minutes ago
- › Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and... 6 minutes ago
- › Aspiring Doula in the making! 6 minutes ago
- › Teaching problem solving and deeper thinking... 8 minutes ago
- › weekly thread May 20-26 10 minutes ago
- › How do you keep friendship with non TV-free families? 16 minutes ago
- › What to do for 3.5 year year old that just lost mom & almost lost... 16 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark