- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 8/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Nursing Mamas TTC in August - Page 10post #182 of 2109/13/12 at 11:51amThread Starterpost #183 of 2109/13/12 at 4:02pmSo after last months cycle of a very short 6 day luteal phase, I was shocked to see 8dpo pass and 10dpo and even 12dpo. I gave in yesterday on 13dpo and tested. I got a definite BFP. Shocked doesn't describe it. I told the hubby. Shock. Maybe even disbelief. So I tested again this morning and sure enough...another BFP. I showed it to him this time forproof.
It is all very surreal and seemingly impossible. I am waiting to"feel" pregnant. But I guess it will be a May baby for us!
Best wishes to you all!!post #184 of 2109/13/12 at 6:19pmpost #185 of 2109/14/12 at 6:07ampost #186 of 2109/14/12 at 11:43amThread StarterNewMama2BBBoy - That's wonderful! So glad for you that you didn't need to wean or night wean to get your BFP! Let me know when you want to be moved to Success Stories
heatheresc - I hope you're wrong and you get your BFP instead of AF. I hate that feeling of impending doom that comes with expecting AF to arrive!
AFM: Nothing new, CD8. I'm hoping I don't ovulate early again like last month. Last month i ovulated at CD16 (normally CD20-22) and this month on CD16 I'll be living in a 5th wheel with DH, DS, my mom and dad and their dog. Not exactly the most romantic/BD-friendly setting!!post #187 of 2109/14/12 at 6:18pmThanks ladies! I am soooo relieved to have made it without weaning as well. =)
Livingsky go ahead and move me. The first trimester is always worrisome, but might as well enjoy pregnancy! I'm hoping and praying the next 8.5 months pass quickly. Good luck with the romance and bd time! Being quiet can really take the fun out ;-)post #188 of 2109/15/12 at 7:05pmYay! Another BFP! Congrats NewMama!!!
AFM, just hanging out here...trying to get through a lot of home renos so we can get pg . That's ok, though, DD2 is such a boobie fiend, I want her to stay the baby for a bit longer. I feel like she always gets the short shrift because my oldest is so high needspost #189 of 2109/15/12 at 8:20pm
I'm just hanging. Think I'm okay with waiting right now with everything else that's going on. We're trying to pack and move and it's definitely easier to do while NOT being first-trimester-blah like I was last time. Also my daughter is still glued to the boob all the time.post #190 of 2109/16/12 at 8:46ampost #191 of 2109/16/12 at 10:39amPlease move me to 2WW.
LivingSky... Ask mom and dad to take the baby for a walk if you O early! Ironically, we are just returning from a camping trip and I O'd yesterday. 4 kids in a small motorhome. By the time they were all asleep, it left DH and I wondering what we are doing to ourselves trying for another! JK, they are awesome! We had a lot of fun. I feel like I may have released 2 eggs. Maybe wishful thinking. I'd like to double my chances and I think twins would be cool.
Edited by jr'smom - 9/18/12 at 4:58pmpost #192 of 2109/17/12 at 6:25am
According to my temperatures, FF says I ovulated on Friday and am currently 3 dpo. I'm dreading temping tomorrow now because I don't want to find out that my temp has crashed like it has a couple of times in the past. But TODAY, I am in the 2ww. :)
Also, updated my siggy as it was way outdated.post #193 of 2109/17/12 at 11:25ampost #194 of 2109/18/12 at 12:32pm
Jr's mom, I hope this month works out for you! I think it's great that you want more than 4--that's what I'd love to have, too!
Well, it looks like I can be added to success stories too! I got a BFP on my birthday, after getting a BFN at 10 DPO! We were traveling, and I forgot to bring any tests, so I didn't test again until 15 DPO, by which point I was really, really hopeful!I got an early positive with my son, so I thought I would this time, too, but I guess not.
Good luck to all of you still waiting!post #195 of 2109/18/12 at 4:56pmpost #196 of 2109/23/12 at 10:36pm
Can you remove me from the list please? We have decided not to TTC for a few more years while we work out other things in our lives and focus our energy and time on our son right now. It's bittersweet, but it was my decision so I am at peace with it and feeling happy about the time I will have with my son and husband. Good luck to all the other mamas and hopefully you all get your BFP's soon!post #197 of 2109/24/12 at 11:18amThread StarterUpdated to here
MyName - We'll miss you! I hope when you and your DH are ready to TTC again, it happens swiftly and easily for you!
Congrats heatheresc on the BFP!!!
AFM: I think this month is a bust. We barely got to BD and I really have no idea when I ovulated, but am pretty sure that I have. My CM has dried up. If we get pregnant this month it will be a miracle! Oh well. I've moved myself to the 2WW but I'm really just waiting for AF so we can start again next cycle.post #198 of 2109/24/12 at 5:22pmpost #199 of 2109/24/12 at 5:46pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Has anyone had revision surgery on a perineal tear? 1 minute ago
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 3 minutes ago
- › Midwives in CT (again...) 12 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 35 minutes ago
- › What healthy meals have you eaten today? 38 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 46 minutes ago
- › organizing before baby comes... 54 minutes ago
- › I want to rebuild my cloth diaper stash from the ground up with... 1 hour ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Who is saying vaccines don't make money?? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild