Started feeling this way at about 6 months, and best way I can describe it is just this sense of "I should be getting pregnant again" - because I don't *think* it's a good idea!
Possibly logical reasons why:
- had a very difficult time ttc
- I'm gonna be 30 this yr
- baby girl is awesome, why not have more awesomeness?
Logical reasons why not:
- I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum, my nutrition stores still are back where they need to be
- I want to continue ebf, and a Hyperemesis pregnancy would def put breastfeeding to an end
- I'm loving one baby, and giving her all my attention, why would I want to change that??
- I'm actually seeing a doc to sort out lingering pain issues with sex, so it's not exactly like husband and I have been busy!
Feel crazy for wanting to be getting pregnant when it so interferes with other things I want, like ebf! Anyone else go through this?