Well the harassment from CPS got worse today. I talked to the one supervisor on the phone today to find out why my case is open. Lots of reports...
1. Dirty Floors - I rent, I can't help it that these floors have been in this apartment for at least four years or more, Some of the stains the floor has my shampooer won't take out.. that's not my fault
2. Condition of my Home - Once agian I rent, so therefore the issues that are present are not my responsibility to fix, like a light in my living room coming off the ceiling, it's not my fault my landlord hasn't been around to fix it. I'm not an electrician and i'm not sticking my hand up in a bunch of wires
3. My Dog - I have a big boxer mix, she is very sweet and loving, she doesn't care for kids much, that's why I keep them seperated. She is an awesome protector over them and an awesome watch dog, my dog and my kids have been seperated for over 2 years now, and that system seems to be working great for us, I don't know how that's any of thier concern
4. My stepson's transition to living here - He has done well with the transition, after he has a supervised visitation with his biomom, the problems arise, he's very depressed, digs at his face, he's getting play therapy to help with this so it's not like i'm not doing my parenting job there
5. Parenting - I guess they don't like the gentle discipline style, not my problem it's what works best for my kids and what they respond to best so whatever I guess
The supervisor said that if we don't take this homemaking program they offered that our case will be open with them for much longer than if we do. If the homemaking program and everything else doesn't take away thier concerns that they will take us to court to place our children elsewhere. I called my lawyer but she was unavailable so I left her a message. I want to do something legally to these people that keep falsely reporting me, if I can. I just don't understand how they can threaten to remove someone's children like that over false reports. It's ridiculous. There have been times where the caseworker showed up here and my kids had just crunched a whole bag of doritos into the floor, I was cleaning it up when they got here, so obviously they know I clean. I just don't know where people get off saying this kind of stuff. There are children out there that are abused/neglected every second of the day. Instead of making those people's lives a living hell, they have to make people's lives a living hell that don't deserve it. I hope my lawyer can help me.