As some of you probably know, I've decided to not birth with my midwives in the hospital, and UC instead, for multiple reasons.
My due date is 9/15. If you go by lmp, its 9/6. This baby was an oops, but the date i think i conceived gives me the 9/15 due date. I was measuring 36 weeks at my 35 week appointment. Ive been going based on my 9/15 due date, but with this upcoming situation I am being mindful of the fact that i could be a little further along than i think i am.
What situation? Well, my DH just got promoted. On September 9th, he'll start working an hour away in good traffic as opposed to 5 minutes away in heavy traffic. I'll either be 39+1 or 40+3. he won't be able to use his vacation time ahead of time as we had planned. Now I'm worried about him missing the birth. while the idea of solo birth is appealing to me, I'd like him here for support, in case of emergency, and to help with the kids. Our landlady downstairs has agreed (actually offered!) to take the girls during labor but id rather keep them with us most of the time and send them down when things get heavy if even needed.
I'm now wondering if i should start trying natural induction methods at 37 or 38 weeks. I had dd1 at 42 weeks (pit induction) and dd2 at 39+6 (c-s for breech but was in early active labor at the time).
With my luck I'll end up having her on the 9th...
My thoughts are kind of scrambled.. Sorry. I'll post some more later, i really need to sort my brain out.