I have a 5 month old. He was born double footling breech via emergency CS. I had planned a homebirth, labored easily until fully dilated and involuntarily pushing. Then SURPISE!, we found feet coming out. Ambluance -> general anesthesia -> C-section.
I'd like my children to be close together. We have tentatively planned to start TTC at 1 year, mostly because I don't want to lose milk before then. Part of me really wants to start TTC at 6 months. I have read mention of waiting 18 months after a cesarean to optimize the chances of a VBAC. I want a HBAC (I love and trust my midwives very, very much), but I'm not 100% sure of that yet.
Did your spacing decision take VBAC into account? Any advice or thoughts?