Thought I would start a thread so we can have a vent and giggle over the stupid things that people have said to us about our pregnancies/bodies/babies/births/families!
Here are a few I have gotten recently!
- "is there padding in there? It's too big! And your only half way!!" .... Gee thanks mum?!?!?,
- "it was an accident right?" ... Um no, but thanks for that weird stranger!
- "planned or accident?" ... None of your business stranger/boss/friend/photographer. How are you meant to answer this?!?!?
- "50 to 60 per cent of women die in childbirth. It's tremendously dangerous!" oh thank you university lecturer! Now I know where half my pregnant friends have disappeared to! Their graves! What?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- "by having a homebirth you will make your baby a drug addict!" well thanks EX doctor of mine!!
Lol those are just some of the awesome ones I have gotten lately!