ideas here? DD2 is constantly putting stuff in her mouth and I am not fast enough to get it of the floor all the time.
We live in a huge house, and the two older ones are just throwing there stuff around, I thing DD2 just swallowed (I hope swallowed) a tiny pearl, I could not get it out of her mouth fast enough.
I feel overwhelmed. Why did Mother nature invent something so stupid like this constantly putting things in their mouth? My older ones either didn't do it or I was better in keeping stuff at bay. I don't know. It's not only toys but straw, tiny branches, stones, grass, stuff like that. I do vacuum every day, but I am not fast enough!