I know how you feel. I'm 4 days late and still BFN. But no sign of AF either. I think im gunna wait a week to retest, if i can hold out that long.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 8/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 8:03 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread - Aug 26 - Sept 2 - Page 3post #42 of 648/30/12 at 1:14pm
I may be getting ahead of myself, since I have not conceived yet, but yesterday I bought a fall-winter wardrobe with maternity friendly styles. They are all things I will wear anyway, but it feels good to have things that will be flattering and comfortable to wear. I am heavy right now so I a lot of my clothes don't fit right anyway and I was in need... And I got them wholesale because a store was closing.
In this moment, I am feeling like this baby-making process is sort of fun. Even though we all agonize, wouldn't we rather be TTC than having to wait to try? I remember having to wait and feeling like my life would never begin.
Let's face it, having to have lots of sex, take good care of ourselves and simplify our lives for the arrival of a baby is a positive thing! Even if it takes a few months or more, it is part of the journey to building our families! I am trying to find the pleasure in this process!
Peace, mamas!post #43 of 648/30/12 at 1:21pmpost #44 of 648/30/12 at 3:36pmpost #45 of 648/30/12 at 3:38pmQuote:
We're trying to sell our house, so my TCOYF book is in our storage unit. I miss it and think I need to go get it! IIRC, it's low, hard, and closed close to AF.post #46 of 648/30/12 at 3:40pmpost #47 of 648/30/12 at 7:16pmQuote:
Hmmm, okay, well I think it would be like that either way. Only thing to do now is go to bed so I can POAS or two in the a.m.!post #48 of 648/30/12 at 8:54pmTwilightJoy thanks for te pic of the wonfo. That is exactly what I have, pink handle too. I dunno why I said blue.
I took one this morning and got a Bitty faint possibly line. So I mean I could see itby bending the strip for better light and straining! Took a pic to show you all but the camera didn't even pick it up. Took a dollar tree tonight and its BFN. So I'm out of wondfo but I'll keep testing with dollar trees and spring for a frer Sunday.
New symptom today! I was leading a seminar today for other teachers in my district and could smell evvvvverything anyone in the room ate. It was gross. A salad with feta and a breakfast burrito made me nervous I would actually start heaving. A nice way to make public speaking more frightening. OH! Also when I told teachers to consider curriculum "implementation " I actually said "implantation, " so that shows where my mind is!!
I'm pretty certain at this point I'll get a true clear BFP soon. I'm so eager!
If I do, is it standard to ask for a blood test? I want good levels BC I lost my last pregnancy but I wasn't offered a blood test with either of my pregnancies.
Rambling now. Long day!post #49 of 648/30/12 at 8:55pmpost #50 of 648/30/12 at 8:55pmpost #51 of 648/31/12 at 2:31ampost #52 of 648/31/12 at 4:35ampost #53 of 648/31/12 at 7:03ampost #54 of 648/31/12 at 7:34amTwilightjoy, glad to hear everything is going well
Littlekind, can't wait to hear more, the sense-of-smell symptom and the faint line sound hopeful!
Looking forward to the long weekend (Monday is a holiday), going to do some more focused potty training with my DD. Might try to do some more house decluttering this weekend too, keep the focus on that kind of stuff and not worry about TTC too much.post #55 of 648/31/12 at 1:59pmQuote:
Yaaaaayyyy Lenny!!!!! Congrats!!! See you in the May DDC!!!post #56 of 648/31/12 at 5:09pmpost #57 of 648/31/12 at 6:11pm
<<Reposted from the Infertility One Thread>>
Well, it was stressful there for awhile, as the doctor forgot to fax over the referral, and I had to drive over and get it myself! Luckily, the people at the diagnostics place were really nice and didn't make me reschedule!
The verdict is that my tubes are clear. I'm not really sure how that makes me feel, as it doesn't explain my lack of success. But, it did hurt, so I'm hoping the dye flushed some debris out that the doctor didn't see, because it was swept out ahead of the dye. Not much to go on, but it's something.
Now I just hope I can get these blasted donors to cooperate! (I'm counting on that 3 months of raised fertility that I've read about.)
Think Fertile Thoughts!post #58 of 648/31/12 at 6:52pmStevi - that sounds frustrating! Hoping for the best for you.
Lenny - yaaaay!! I always peek at tossed tests but havn't had a nice surprise like that!
Quinalla - thank you!! It was so funny to be grossed out by smells and excited!
AFM I can't get a bfp on dollar tree, so I couldn't resist buying more wondfo strips. Took on mid afternoon and got a positive! Its darker than my last one by a lot! Ladies, I'm sure I'm knocked up!post #59 of 648/31/12 at 8:27pmpost #60 of 649/1/12 at 3:19am
Hi, there. So many new faces. Congrats on all the BFPs! I got my BFP on Aug 1st but have been hesitating to be moved to the graduates because I had a miscarriage in July.
I had an ultrasound at 7w2d and the baby only measured 6w1d. I'm sure of my dates on my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1d9f
I guess I can also move to the August graduates, but I have a feeling I'll be back soon. :( Does anyone have advice on measuring small?
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › December Chat 15 seconds ago
- › How do you feel about being financially dependent? 4 minutes ago
- › Longer/chapter book suggestions for nearly 5 year old?? 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Favorite labor snacks and drinks? 7 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 8 minutes ago
- › Belly Bumps 15 minutes ago
- › Anyone else doing blood draws for hcg and progesterone? 16 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 18 minutes ago
- › Bring newborn to Polar Bear swim? 20 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh