- EDD: Early June (you can put late May if you like)
I resisted posting here earlier to keep the June DDC as my primary, but I've been participating here all along (a little) and find I just like it here more than the June group. Please adopt me.
- Age: Turned 40 this week. Yikes!
- State: IL
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: I think it was about 6 months
- What number child is this for you: 5
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): husband and kids Jacob (8), Max (6), Ella (4), and Zoe (2) (These are their ages at the time of the baby's birth.)
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Guessing boy (today)
- Birth Plans/Preferences: VBA4C in a hospital, but I plan to stay home as long as possible and if I feel so inclined my go unassisted at home
- Other: I'm still nursing my 20 month old and hope to tandem again. I've been nursing nearly 8 years straight and counting (I did get about a 6 week break before #4 was born.) Also my babies have been big! 9#6, 10#3, 10#6, and 10#11 and the biggest was the earliest, so I expect a big baby...my guess would be just shy of 11# this time.