Popular Group Discussions
Placenta Encapsulation 53 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 3:20 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Severe Birth Fear Last post on 6/7/13 at 9:53am in I'm Pregnant
- One of those days... Last post on 6/6/13 at 11:04am in I'm Pregnant
- 4 & 1/2 weeks bloated Last post on 6/10/13 at 9:16am in I'm Pregnant
- Anyone still pregnant after losing symptoms around 5 weeks? Last post on 6/7/13 at 9:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Please participate in our Lesbian Pregnancy study! Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:36pm in Queer Parenting
Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a Guide to Four Great...
Edited on 6/17/13
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as NormalEdited on 6/5/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalEdited on 11/15/12
- Let the Baby Decide: The Case Against Inducing LaborEdited on 3/18/13
- Guest Blogger Jenna Hull on The "Due Date" ThingEdited on 4/7/13
Welcome to the May 2013 DDC! - Page 13post #241 of 2503/23/13 at 4:40pmThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #242 of 2504/1/13 at 11:56am
EDD: Middle of May (although I went 19 days "overdue" with #1... so I expect this one to be late too!)
Your Name: Raeanne
State: West Virginia
What number child is this for you: This is my second little one!
Family: I have a wonderful supportive husband, Karl, a lovely, little, newly potty trained, 19 month old girl, Kaylen and two cats.
Baby's Gender: I'm kinda guessing it's a boy and am dying to know for sure!
Birth Plans/Preferences: My husband and I are planning an unassisted homebirth since the area in which we live has horrible hospitals and no midwives! My first birth was a lovely, uncomplicated, home water birth in Fargo, ND with an amazing midwife (whom I miss desperately!).
Anything else you'd like to share: I love to learn and connect with like minded people! Since moving to WV last July there has been a real void in my life because of lack of naturally minded people. And though I've only been lurking for the last few months this DDC and the Unassisted Childbirth forum have been a Godsend! :)post #243 of 2504/1/13 at 1:31pmpost #244 of 2504/2/13 at 7:56amThread Starterpost #245 of 2504/16/13 at 8:47pm
- EDD: May 20
- State or Country: South Dakota
- What number child is this for you: 3rd and 4th
post #246 of 2504/17/13 at 11:43amThread Starterpost #247 of 2504/29/13 at 6:51pm
- Baby's Gender: girl and boy!
- Birth Plans/Preferences: would have preferred a homebirth but now planning hospital birth since there are 2 babies in there
Hi, I am expecting my third child May 31. I was in April DDC cause I was late with my other children, but I have strong feeling I may be earlier...so here I am.
I am trying for a vba2c. I am birthing in a very supportive hospital with midwives. UNC to be exact.
I live in Raleigh NC
I am having a boy. I have a 10 yo girl and a 5yo boy.post #248 of 2505/1/13 at 2:14pm
Well I was due April 22nd so I've been in the April due date club but apparently I should have been in this one the whole time. My baby has something against April birthdays so here we are in May at a week and 2 days overdue. I think they got the date wrong maybe. Anyway:
My name is Kate I'm 24, my husband's name is Nathan he's 28
We live in NY (upstate)
This is our first child
It's a boy!
His name will be Jacob Daniel
We're having a home birth in a birth pool and have been working with two really great midwivespost #249 of 2505/2/13 at 9:54ampost #250 of 2505/2/13 at 11:38am
Hi! Wondering if I can be added to the May DDC. Don't know why it took me so long to join, but I am finally doing it, haha :)
Due late May/early June.
First baby, a boy!
Live in Southern CA
Planning a more natural hospital birth
THANK YOU and congrats to all :)
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as Normal
- › Thumbs Up and Reputation: What's it all about? 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself! 3 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 4 minutes ago
- › My 1st Unassisted Homebirth 5 minutes ago
- › Ligament Pain, i guess. Argh! 6 minutes ago
- › Let's talk baby names! 6 minutes ago
- › Gifted toddler vs. advanced language? 6 minutes ago
- › ~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ 7 minutes ago
- › Successful UC Early This Morning!! 8 minutes ago
- › Birth Stories 14 minutes ago
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama