Can anyone tell me if they still make newborn cloth diapers and covers with an umbilical cord cutout? I haven't seen them online nearly as much nowadays, and I want to start buying a couple cloth diapers to gain a stash for when I have a baby.
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- perfect size fuzzi bunz sale- $10 New! Last post on 6/14/13 at 2:56pm in Diapering
- Need recommended WOOL covers & sizes over Motherease diapers, what fits?Wool chat welcome Last post on 6/14/13 at 12:38pm in Diapering
- Cloth for 5yo? Last post on 6/15/13 at 8:01pm in Diapering
- New to cloth diapering, what style to use? please help! Last post on 6/13/13 at 5:06pm in Diapering
- diaper name Last post on 6/10/13 at 4:50pm in Diapering
Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
Edited on 4/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersEdited on 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersEdited on 10/18/12
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to Treat ThrushEdited on 9/19/10
- WORLD RECORD UPDATE: Simultaneous cloth diaper change record broken...Edited on 11/2/12
newborn cloth diapers and coverspost #1 of 38/28/12 at 12:38pmThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #2 of 38/28/12 at 12:53pm
Yes, Lil Joeyz from Rumparooz and the nb from Kissaluvs both have a snap down for the cord. Imagine diapers, sold through NickisDiapers has a newborn line. Fuzzi Bunz and Charlie Banana both have xs small which are nb sized. We liked CB better because they were easier to stuff and have lasted longer.
SnapEz os pockets and Grovia os aio both fit well from shortly after birth also.post #3 of 38/28/12 at 2:44pm
Are you looking for an all in one system? Or fitteds or prefolds witha separate cover?
as for all in one diapers the pp mentioned lil joeys and kissaluv newborn aio's, there is also grovia newborn aio's and swaddlebees newborn simplex diapers that have either a scoop or snap down for the umbilical cord. most other newborn diapers do not have the snap down or scoop.
if you are looking for fitted diapers kissaluv size 0 fitteds, muttiquin and swaddlebees all have newborn fitted diapers with the snap down. there are probably more choices in fitteds that have this as well.
prefolds obviously do not need a scoop or snap down- but there are a ton of cover options. most newborn covers have a scoop for the umbilical cord. go to www.greenmountaindiapers.com and look that their diaper cover section. they have a ton of pictures to help you get an idea of what you are looking for.
we ended up getting 28 fitted diapers. 12 of the fitteds we got do not have the umbilical cord snap down, if they do not work i'm planning on adding my own snap.. i have a snap gun so that wont be an issue for me.
hope that helped :)
- Dumping Disposable Diapers
- › Confused on how many weeks I actually am ... 13 seconds ago
- › Starting a Homeschool Daisy Scout Troop in NE Ohio? 7 minutes ago
- › The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! 8 minutes ago
- › vaccines are great 10 minutes ago
- › Does your child need milk (cow's) at night and you worry about... 11 minutes ago
- › How would you deal with this bilingual child's issue? 23 minutes ago
- › spotting 26 minutes ago
- › Do you regret or love the popular baby name (top 5 SSA list) you... 32 minutes ago
- › What are "dealbreakers" when it comes to your kids' friends' home... 34 minutes ago
- › In Labor or Warming up for Labor Thread... 37 minutes ago
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama