I'm 15 weeks today. Hard to believe!
1.What's going on with your morning sickness, 1st trimester fatigue, and your baby bump?
Worse than ever unfortunately. Morning sickness, reflux, spitting headaches, acne and dizzy spells. Have gained one pound now but still in pre-pregnancy clothes.
2. Are you planning to get the anatomy scan? How do you feel about it? Nervous, excited?
No but neither my dr nor midwife will attend the home birth without it. Ask me how I feel about it when my hormones settle down ;)
3. Do you know your baby's sex or are you planning to find out during pregnancy?
No we want it to be a surprise
4. How are things with your OB/midwife/ UC research going?
There's one midwife in the country so my choice was pretty straight forward ;)
5. Have you developed any new issues?
The passing out thing is new. It really took the wind out of my sails to lose my confidence in just being able to walk to the store. These surges of hormones are more dynamic and extreme than the ones earlier in my pregnancy. I can feel really great for a day or two and then worse than ever for the next 4 days. I started to look at my patterns and noticed that I'm showing the symptoms of pre-natal depression. Trying to make some big changes to try to change that trend. It's just so not like me to be down about anything but take away my career goals and my freedom and fill me up with hormones and yes, we have a problem.
6. Are you nesting, or getting that second trimester burst of energy?
Not really. I have the desire to nest and have been making lots of lists from bed. Look out world, as soon as I am back on my feet my VISA card and I are probably going to cause the earth to shift.
7. If you arent a first time mom, how has this pregnancy differed from your other's/ if you are a first time mom, how has it differed from what you thought things would be like?
First time mom and very shocked at how it's all been for me. I thought I'd feel all happy and glowy and connected to my body.
8. Are you planning a shower/blessingway/ feed the freezer party?
My friends are planning a shower.
9. Names- if you've got em'
I'm back to the drawing board again ;)
10. What's the biggest thing(s) you have to get done before baby arrives?
Get my strength back and my head back in the game. Honestly nothing else is more important right now.
Edited by typebug - 9/3/12 at 8:05pm