LisamommyRN: Yeah, I would say you're definitely pregnant, with a second line on multiple FRER's. As you've probably heard before "a line is a line." It would be completely stark white with just the control line if you were not pregnant. Do you know how many dpo you are? (not that it matters, but I'm just curious) I think it's definitely hard for the reality to set it when you don't feel any different. My friend who recently got pregnant was responding the same way to her pregnancy tests. She just kept taking them and saying that maybe she was pregnant, and they were positive like yours, but she kept sort of not believing them.... even though, if it was any one else's test she would say "oh yeah, that's positive." From my point of view I couldn't quite understand it. Maybe others can relate? Regardless, I think a "Congratulations!!!!" is in order. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 8/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
September TWW Thread - Page 2post #21 of 1039/8/12 at 12:26ampost #22 of 1039/8/12 at 6:01ampost #23 of 1039/8/12 at 6:09ampost #24 of 1039/8/12 at 8:33ampost #25 of 1039/8/12 at 9:11ampost #26 of 1039/8/12 at 9:13ampost #27 of 1039/8/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #28 of 1039/8/12 at 4:48pm
Checking in to report a BFN again. I think its so funny, AF was suppose to come yesterday, but hadn't so I bought a pregnancy test. Sure enough the next pee I go to take it, there's blood on the toilet paper. I feel really crummy. I haven't felt this bad before, I don't think. It makes me so mad that I go through 2 weeks of "symptoms" then as soon as AF starts they all disappear. I guess what's most frustrating is that is has never been this hard for me. We've tried about 6 times and nothing. Different donors, different timing, etc, nothing. Ughh! I guess I just need my pity party for the night and figure out what the heck to do next.post #29 of 1039/8/12 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by hippiemombian
Checking in to report a BFN again. I think its so funny, AF was suppose to come yesterday, but hadn't so I bought a pregnancy test. Sure enough the next pee I go to take it, there's blood on the toilet paper. I feel really crummy. I haven't felt this bad before, I don't think. It makes me so mad that I go through 2 weeks of "symptoms" then as soon as AF starts they all disappear. I guess what's most frustrating is that is has never been this hard for me. We've tried about 6 times and nothing. Different donors, different timing, etc, nothing. Ughh! I guess I just need my pity party for the night and figure out what the heck to do next.
it's all right to vent :) ... all we can do is take it one day at a time.post #30 of 1039/8/12 at 7:58pmpost #31 of 1039/8/12 at 8:32pm
I'm sorry Hippiemombian. That is so hard.
I got a BFN this morning too. Two and a half days of an upset stomach had my hopes up but there was just one line and my stomach has been fine today. It's still a little early but I think I've given up for this cycle. I think our timing was a little off perhaps. Still hoping I'm wrong. It's weird day when I'm bummed that my stomach doesn't hurt anymore.
post #32 of 1039/8/12 at 10:31pmThread Starter
Hippiemombian- I'm so sorry about AF arriving. It's so hard when you second guess how you did things and wonder what you could do differently. It's frustrating. We need to pick a new donor soon. Not looking forward to it, but hope it helps.
CoBabyMaker- I'm sorry about your BFN too. I hope it's just too early.post #33 of 1039/9/12 at 5:38pmpost #34 of 1039/11/12 at 8:04ampost #35 of 1039/11/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #36 of 1039/11/12 at 8:26ampost #37 of 1039/11/12 at 8:40am
Congrats CBM! I'm right there with you apparently. Still in shock. Super freaked out, terrified might describe it better right now. There's a longer post detailing why in the one thread so I won't repost it here but I just wasn't really expecting it given it was our first month of bc (which makes me feel like a total wench as I know a lot of you have been trying for longer and want to smack me right now for being anything but completely overjoyed).
So then painting is a no no? I was hoping to paint our kitchen and some furniture we're refinishing (oddly enough for the baby's room, but it was hypothetical when we started it). I really haven't the first idea what you can and cannot do/take/etc. I'd like to poke around in the pregnant threads but I made the mistake of reading an article about the 10 things they don't tell you after birth and got even more freaked out (period for 6 weeks after? that doesn't seem fair!). No idea where to start that won't make me wonder wth I've gotten myself into.post #38 of 1039/11/12 at 8:48amThread Starterpost #39 of 1039/11/12 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by CoBabyMaker
Oh my goodness. I am shaking right now. I was going to paint DD's room this morning so I took one last test just to be safe. I won't be painting...There were two lines! The line was faint, but enough that I know it was really there. I am honestly very surprised but very excited!
congratulations!post #40 of 1039/11/12 at 2:09pmCongrats to the BFPs!
I am crumbling today. Not ready to test till this weekend, but totally not feeling the maybe baby vibe at all. Feel like AF is about to show up in a day or two and crush my hopes for this cycle. DH will be out of town during my next fertile time and I am not taking it well. I am falling apart emotionally. Blah. My last few cycles have been whack. I just feel like time is slipping thru my fingers and our BFP is no where in sight. Just one of those days, you know? Major bummer.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › New here, need suggestions for PPD 7 minutes ago
- › Planning on oopsing? 8 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 19 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 22 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 31 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 38 minutes ago
- › Hello all- new to Mothering site... 38 minutes ago
- › Names? 46 minutes ago
- › How would you handle this? 46 minutes ago
- › Want to help a family in need this holiday season? Become a Holiday... 48 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo