LisamommyRN: Yeah, I would say you're definitely pregnant, with a second line on multiple FRER's. As you've probably heard before "a line is a line." It would be completely stark white with just the control line if you were not pregnant. Do you know how many dpo you are? (not that it matters, but I'm just curious) I think it's definitely hard for the reality to set it when you don't feel any different. My friend who recently got pregnant was responding the same way to her pregnancy tests. She just kept taking them and saying that maybe she was pregnant, and they were positive like yours, but she kept sort of not believing them.... even though, if it was any one else's test she would say "oh yeah, that's positive." From my point of view I couldn't quite understand it. Maybe others can relate? Regardless, I think a "Congratulations!!!!" is in order. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 8/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:44pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Yesterday at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
September TWW Thread - Page 2post #21 of 1039/8/12 at 12:26ampost #22 of 1039/8/12 at 6:01ampost #23 of 1039/8/12 at 6:09ampost #24 of 1039/8/12 at 8:33ampost #25 of 1039/8/12 at 9:11ampost #26 of 1039/8/12 at 9:13ampost #27 of 1039/8/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #28 of 1039/8/12 at 4:48pm
Checking in to report a BFN again. I think its so funny, AF was suppose to come yesterday, but hadn't so I bought a pregnancy test. Sure enough the next pee I go to take it, there's blood on the toilet paper. I feel really crummy. I haven't felt this bad before, I don't think. It makes me so mad that I go through 2 weeks of "symptoms" then as soon as AF starts they all disappear. I guess what's most frustrating is that is has never been this hard for me. We've tried about 6 times and nothing. Different donors, different timing, etc, nothing. Ughh! I guess I just need my pity party for the night and figure out what the heck to do next.post #29 of 1039/8/12 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by hippiemombian
Checking in to report a BFN again. I think its so funny, AF was suppose to come yesterday, but hadn't so I bought a pregnancy test. Sure enough the next pee I go to take it, there's blood on the toilet paper. I feel really crummy. I haven't felt this bad before, I don't think. It makes me so mad that I go through 2 weeks of "symptoms" then as soon as AF starts they all disappear. I guess what's most frustrating is that is has never been this hard for me. We've tried about 6 times and nothing. Different donors, different timing, etc, nothing. Ughh! I guess I just need my pity party for the night and figure out what the heck to do next.
it's all right to vent :) ... all we can do is take it one day at a time.post #30 of 1039/8/12 at 7:58pmpost #31 of 1039/8/12 at 8:32pm
I'm sorry Hippiemombian. That is so hard.
I got a BFN this morning too. Two and a half days of an upset stomach had my hopes up but there was just one line and my stomach has been fine today. It's still a little early but I think I've given up for this cycle. I think our timing was a little off perhaps. Still hoping I'm wrong. It's weird day when I'm bummed that my stomach doesn't hurt anymore.
post #32 of 1039/8/12 at 10:31pmThread Starter
Hippiemombian- I'm so sorry about AF arriving. It's so hard when you second guess how you did things and wonder what you could do differently. It's frustrating. We need to pick a new donor soon. Not looking forward to it, but hope it helps.
CoBabyMaker- I'm sorry about your BFN too. I hope it's just too early.post #33 of 1039/9/12 at 5:38pmpost #34 of 1039/11/12 at 8:04ampost #35 of 1039/11/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #36 of 1039/11/12 at 8:26ampost #37 of 1039/11/12 at 8:40am
Congrats CBM! I'm right there with you apparently. Still in shock. Super freaked out, terrified might describe it better right now. There's a longer post detailing why in the one thread so I won't repost it here but I just wasn't really expecting it given it was our first month of bc (which makes me feel like a total wench as I know a lot of you have been trying for longer and want to smack me right now for being anything but completely overjoyed).
So then painting is a no no? I was hoping to paint our kitchen and some furniture we're refinishing (oddly enough for the baby's room, but it was hypothetical when we started it). I really haven't the first idea what you can and cannot do/take/etc. I'd like to poke around in the pregnant threads but I made the mistake of reading an article about the 10 things they don't tell you after birth and got even more freaked out (period for 6 weeks after? that doesn't seem fair!). No idea where to start that won't make me wonder wth I've gotten myself into.post #38 of 1039/11/12 at 8:48amThread Starterpost #39 of 1039/11/12 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by CoBabyMaker
Oh my goodness. I am shaking right now. I was going to paint DD's room this morning so I took one last test just to be safe. I won't be painting...There were two lines! The line was faint, but enough that I know it was really there. I am honestly very surprised but very excited!
congratulations!post #40 of 1039/11/12 at 2:09pmCongrats to the BFPs!
I am crumbling today. Not ready to test till this weekend, but totally not feeling the maybe baby vibe at all. Feel like AF is about to show up in a day or two and crush my hopes for this cycle. DH will be out of town during my next fertile time and I am not taking it well. I am falling apart emotionally. Blah. My last few cycles have been whack. I just feel like time is slipping thru my fingers and our BFP is no where in sight. Just one of those days, you know? Major bummer.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Foreskin forcibly retracted 30 minutes ago
- › Bizarre question: gifted 4yo and potty training 50 minutes ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Gestational Diabetes Support Group 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Fruit makes me gag 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Unplanned UBAC waterbirth, painless. *pics* 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › WISC IV scores v. Kauffman FCI 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Has anyone had revision surgery on a perineal tear? 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Coping with husband not wanting more children 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Devastated over husband not wanting more children. 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild