thanks for the compliment, anyarose! i was half asleep when i took the photo, but it's definitely one of my favorites so far.
and i love the grumpy face on your little one in that first photo!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where are the baby pictures?!?! Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:24am in August 2012 Birth Club
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on Today at 8:10 am in July 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Begging for baby pictures! - Page 5post #81 of 12410/6/12 at 5:56ampost #82 of 12410/7/12 at 5:34pmpost #83 of 12410/8/12 at 10:09ampost #84 of 12410/8/12 at 10:15ampost #85 of 12410/8/12 at 5:17pmpost #86 of 12410/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #87 of 12410/10/12 at 5:54ampost #88 of 12410/10/12 at 12:30pmpost #89 of 12410/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #90 of 12410/10/12 at 9:48pmQuote:
Yes, we love them too. I'm just thankful I have two little ones who can make use of hand-me-downs.. those shoes are expensive!post #91 of 12410/12/12 at 5:21pm
From today... three weeks old already!!!
(the crease on his forehead is because he was snoozing on me before I laid him down to get some pictures of him ;) )
And then, after waking up, he LOVES hearing me talk with him and gives quite a few smiles just hearing my voice :)
And then one of Hazel Jane (dd4) and Leo a few days ago...post #92 of 12410/12/12 at 9:06pmpost #93 of 12410/13/12 at 1:42ampost #94 of 12410/13/12 at 4:42ampost #95 of 12410/13/12 at 7:08ampost #96 of 12410/13/12 at 7:52am
Awww... I love seeing all the baby pictures! The older siblings are so sweet. My mom said when she brought me home from the hospital, my big brother walked up and slapped me in the face while I was nursing. I think that set the stage for our relationship right there. Haha!
Here's some pictures of Hank the Tank:
Hanging out with Dad reading his favorite magazine.
Thinking hard in his sleep...
Play time!post #97 of 12410/13/12 at 10:24ampost #98 of 12410/13/12 at 10:46ampost #99 of 12410/13/12 at 11:43amQuote:
It's quite chilly here some days too! Last week the highs were just in the 40s, but yesterday the high was 78°. Autumn in Wyoming is just made up of extreme temperatures
And yes!! After 10.5 years of only having girls, I'm constantly referring to Leo with feminine pronouns It's a hard habit to break!post #100 of 12410/13/12 at 12:56pmThread StarterI am absolutely loving this thread, I even check for updates on my cell when I'm awake nursing in the middle of the night! I wish I were on my laptop so that I couCld respond to each picture because they're all so great - especially the family shots <3 so sweet.
judybean, I can't believe Leo's smiling already!!!
Judybean and MF, this is ridiculous because I don't have any other kids but I still sometimes accidentally say her or she when referring to our little boy. Especially at night when I'm really tired and he starts to wake up and is whimpering - not sure why!!
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 13 minutes ago
- › Sodium asorbate help 14 minutes ago
- › Why are women such jerks when it comes to vaccinations? 15 minutes ago
- › December Chat 17 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 26 minutes ago
- › FREE materials 27 minutes ago
- › Past due! 28 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 29 minutes ago
- › Let's talk about breastfeeding! 32 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh