thanks for the compliment, anyarose! i was half asleep when i took the photo, but it's definitely one of my favorites so far.
and i love the grumpy face on your little one in that first photo!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where are the baby pictures?!?! Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:24am in August 2012 Birth Club
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 4/15/14 at 6:29am in July 2013 Due Date Club
Insufficiency: Breastfeeding in Real-Life
Last edited: 2/7/14
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... EventuallyLast edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 3/31/14
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
Begging for baby pictures! - Page 5post #81 of 12410/6/12 at 5:56ampost #82 of 12410/7/12 at 5:34pmpost #83 of 12410/8/12 at 10:09ampost #84 of 12410/8/12 at 10:15ampost #85 of 12410/8/12 at 5:17pmpost #86 of 12410/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #87 of 12410/10/12 at 5:54ampost #88 of 12410/10/12 at 12:30pmpost #89 of 12410/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #90 of 12410/10/12 at 9:48pmQuote:
Yes, we love them too. I'm just thankful I have two little ones who can make use of hand-me-downs.. those shoes are expensive!post #91 of 12410/12/12 at 5:21pm
From today... three weeks old already!!!
(the crease on his forehead is because he was snoozing on me before I laid him down to get some pictures of him ;) )
And then, after waking up, he LOVES hearing me talk with him and gives quite a few smiles just hearing my voice :)
And then one of Hazel Jane (dd4) and Leo a few days ago...post #92 of 12410/12/12 at 9:06pmpost #93 of 12410/13/12 at 1:42ampost #94 of 12410/13/12 at 4:42ampost #95 of 12410/13/12 at 7:08ampost #96 of 12410/13/12 at 7:52am
Awww... I love seeing all the baby pictures! The older siblings are so sweet. My mom said when she brought me home from the hospital, my big brother walked up and slapped me in the face while I was nursing. I think that set the stage for our relationship right there. Haha!
Here's some pictures of Hank the Tank:
Hanging out with Dad reading his favorite magazine.
Thinking hard in his sleep...
Play time!post #97 of 12410/13/12 at 10:24ampost #98 of 12410/13/12 at 10:46ampost #99 of 12410/13/12 at 11:43amQuote:
It's quite chilly here some days too! Last week the highs were just in the 40s, but yesterday the high was 78°. Autumn in Wyoming is just made up of extreme temperatures
And yes!! After 10.5 years of only having girls, I'm constantly referring to Leo with feminine pronouns It's a hard habit to break!post #100 of 12410/13/12 at 12:56pmThread StarterI am absolutely loving this thread, I even check for updates on my cell when I'm awake nursing in the middle of the night! I wish I were on my laptop so that I couCld respond to each picture because they're all so great - especially the family shots <3 so sweet.
judybean, I can't believe Leo's smiling already!!!
Judybean and MF, this is ridiculous because I don't have any other kids but I still sometimes accidentally say her or she when referring to our little boy. Especially at night when I'm really tired and he starts to wake up and is whimpering - not sure why!!
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
- › Bead Exchange - Sign Up By May 1st! 11 minutes ago
- › Was this punishment too harsh? 13 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 18 minutes ago
- › Not sure 19 minutes ago
- › Misgivings anyone? 21 minutes ago
- › Severely Irritable Uterus 26 minutes ago
- › Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? 36 minutes ago
- › Hallo (: 39 minutes ago
- › What does this mean? 44 minutes ago
- › The "I might be pregnant but I wasn't trying" thread 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness