thanks for the compliment, anyarose! i was half asleep when i took the photo, but it's definitely one of my favorites so far.
and i love the grumpy face on your little one in that first photo!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where are the baby pictures?!?! Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:24am in August 2012 Birth Club
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:34pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
Insufficiency: Breastfeeding in Real-Life
Last edited: 2/7/14
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... EventuallyLast edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 2/3/14
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
Begging for baby pictures! - Page 5post #81 of 12410/6/12 at 5:56ampost #82 of 12410/7/12 at 5:34pmpost #83 of 12410/8/12 at 10:09ampost #84 of 12410/8/12 at 10:15ampost #85 of 12410/8/12 at 5:17pmpost #86 of 12410/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #87 of 12410/10/12 at 5:54ampost #88 of 12410/10/12 at 12:30pmpost #89 of 12410/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #90 of 12410/10/12 at 9:48pmQuote:
Yes, we love them too. I'm just thankful I have two little ones who can make use of hand-me-downs.. those shoes are expensive!post #91 of 12410/12/12 at 5:21pm
From today... three weeks old already!!!
(the crease on his forehead is because he was snoozing on me before I laid him down to get some pictures of him ;) )
And then, after waking up, he LOVES hearing me talk with him and gives quite a few smiles just hearing my voice :)
And then one of Hazel Jane (dd4) and Leo a few days ago...post #92 of 12410/12/12 at 9:06pmpost #93 of 12410/13/12 at 1:42ampost #94 of 12410/13/12 at 4:42ampost #95 of 12410/13/12 at 7:08ampost #96 of 12410/13/12 at 7:52am
Awww... I love seeing all the baby pictures! The older siblings are so sweet. My mom said when she brought me home from the hospital, my big brother walked up and slapped me in the face while I was nursing. I think that set the stage for our relationship right there. Haha!
Here's some pictures of Hank the Tank:
Hanging out with Dad reading his favorite magazine.
Thinking hard in his sleep...
Play time!post #97 of 12410/13/12 at 10:24ampost #98 of 12410/13/12 at 10:46ampost #99 of 12410/13/12 at 11:43amQuote:
It's quite chilly here some days too! Last week the highs were just in the 40s, but yesterday the high was 78°. Autumn in Wyoming is just made up of extreme temperatures
And yes!! After 10.5 years of only having girls, I'm constantly referring to Leo with feminine pronouns It's a hard habit to break!post #100 of 12410/13/12 at 12:56pmThread StarterI am absolutely loving this thread, I even check for updates on my cell when I'm awake nursing in the middle of the night! I wish I were on my laptop so that I couCld respond to each picture because they're all so great - especially the family shots <3 so sweet.
judybean, I can't believe Leo's smiling already!!!
Judybean and MF, this is ridiculous because I don't have any other kids but I still sometimes accidentally say her or she when referring to our little boy. Especially at night when I'm really tired and he starts to wake up and is whimpering - not sure why!!
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 9 minutes ago
- › Cold (sick) in the 1st trimester. 10 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Cravings 11 minutes ago
- › Working Titles? 15 minutes ago
- › PP Period 16 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 17 minutes ago
- › Looking for support and advice for dealing with a "spirited" baby 18 minutes ago
- › met midwife last night, had interesting info about pitocin 19 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 20 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher