- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- help with charting please Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 11:02 am in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: Yesterday
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
September 2012 Infertility One Thread - Page 4post #61 of 1899/12/12 at 3:35pmThread Starterpost #62 of 1899/12/12 at 3:56pmMilk- i cannot even imagine how you feel right now... I am relieved there is indeed a baby still growing strong but horrified at the thought it was almost taken away from you without your knowledge. I'll keep praying for your little bean to grow strong and hang n there, and for you to get some peace of mind soon. Is it your RE that misdiagnosed the miscarriage? Are you going to tell him/continue being monitored by him? I know he is the one who gave you so much hope and prescribed the right meds to keep baby growing so I'm sure you are torn. I'm thinking of you love.post #63 of 1899/12/12 at 4:34pm
Milk - I am so sorry that you have been put through this, as if you haven't already been through enough. But you didn't take the miso(whateveritwasdrug), and you are still pregnant with a heartbeat and that is wonderful news.
Sourire - Hi! I am ok, I guess, I made an apt to go back and see the doctor - for no real reason besides that I am having trouble accepting my new reality. Yeah for the normal LP!!!!post #64 of 1899/12/12 at 6:27pmpost #65 of 1899/12/12 at 7:14pmpost #66 of 1899/12/12 at 7:28pmpost #67 of 1899/12/12 at 7:35pmQuote:
This, exactly. I couldn't have said it better.post #68 of 1899/12/12 at 8:02pmpost #69 of 1899/13/12 at 2:56ammilk, I'm speechless. I don't blame you for being totally confused and thrown for a loop. I'm glad your little bean is growing, and I'm hoping hoping that the heartbeat will get faster and stronger. Wow. Please let us know how you're doing when you've had time to process. Grow, little one, grow!!!post #70 of 1899/13/12 at 5:17ampost #71 of 1899/13/12 at 6:05am
Milk, just as your saw your happy news, you checked in with the bleeding and I was waiting on congratulations because, well, I have been there and the not-knowing is awful and what to say? What can be said? And now, seriously, after all THAT, what really is to be said? Wish I could say I can't believe your RE made such a whopper of a misdiagnosis, but I totally can. Some doctors are overconfident about certain benchmarks and that's it for them. Still, I am dumbstruck at it all and so very happy for you that there is a tiny beating heart in there! Why do you say 108 bpm is a bit low? Just checked out my notes for you but my first HB counts are from 7w and it changes so much week to week at that stage. From what I know though that is a beautiful HB. I know there are no guarantees, so I'm probably not helping. Trying to game the system for you because I want so much for this to be it for you. Holding you and the little bean in my thoughts...
Everyone else - I miss you guys, read along, hold my breath, think tons of good thoughts, pray. Toothfairy, Sourire, Sila - oh my girls. Stevi, sorry you are here but happy you are with this incredible group of gals. I know it is hard to hear from the other side (it was for me) but I want you to know not a day goes by...post #72 of 1899/13/12 at 6:21amThread Starterpost #73 of 1899/13/12 at 7:06ampost #74 of 1899/13/12 at 7:25am
Milk - I'm not going to repeat what everyone already said, so just hang in there. Wow. Stay strong little bean.
Sourire - Crap. I was really hoping for a miracle for you this time.
Sourire and Cait - If I had continued treatment and gone ahead with the injectable cycles (and they failed) I would be on to IVF too... but I didn't and I'm not...post #75 of 1899/13/12 at 8:50am
Just popping in from lurking
Milk: I'm really rooting for you. Although my situation is and was nowhere near yours I had the same diagnosis early in my pregnancy. Blighted ovum! Then I got deathly ill, did a repeat ultrasound, but transvaginal this time, and here I am 26w 4d pregnant. So praying really really heard that this is your miracle rainbow baby.
Still praying really hard for all of you much deserving ladies on hear.
Edited by jukim - 9/13/12 at 11:20ampost #76 of 1899/13/12 at 9:06ampost #77 of 1899/13/12 at 1:32pmpost #78 of 1899/13/12 at 3:54pm
Milk - I can't even imagine all the different emotions you're feeling, but I'm pulling for you!! Fingers crossed this is it for you.
Sourire - I'm so sorry about your BFN I was really hoping the extra day without spotting was a sign. You're on to IVF now, right?? I wish you all the best.
TF2B, Sila, Shesaidboom and everyone else...I know I've graduated, but I still stalk you guys! This thread is due some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #79 of 1899/13/12 at 7:17pmSourire- Eff the BFN... I was so hoping the lack of spotting was more than just good crinone results. Onward & upward. Do ou cycle this round with IVF or do ou need a BCP month?
Hi Wissa! You're due next, right... Eeeee!!
Hi gozal! Miss you lady, hope those twins are treatin you good!
Sila- i'm still undecided, i haven done IUI since march, just Femara & timed intercourse... its actually a process to get to an RE again, i would ahve to switch PCP (my current PCP is t he NaPro doc & he doesn't refer for ART), have a physical, get a referral, make a consult, do my day 3 testing all over... The process of giving up omy ody and starting over at the RE again scares me, i hope it works on its own first... Hoping for some camping luck for you... C'mon baby sila!
AFM- ovulating now... We've actually bd tonigh & the 4 days prior so timingis the best its been since surgery. Turns out ll my ovulation pain is on the left (3 months in a row, WTF?!?! Stupid left ovary!) and the rest of my cycle sucked (herbs reaction, minimal cm, poor sleep) so i'm not banking on anything. Hello 2ww my devilish friend, not looking forward to starting my prometrium, boo!post #80 of 1899/14/12 at 6:05amThread StarterSKJ - it could be you just scratched your cervix with the Crinone applicator and that is where the blood came from. I'm a big fan of playing doctor too, we know our bodies best right? So glad to hear you have plenty of insurance money left for IVF.
toothfairy - it's really great to hear that there is a way to do IVF that would work for you. It seems like lots of endo ladies get pregnant soon after the lap, but if it doesn't happen IVF is probably the fastest route to success. So glad you finally got some good timing though. I'm really hoping you can get a miracle BFP in the time it takes to get set up with an RE again.
AFM - so my doctor officially gave us the go ahead to do IVF. It turns out there is still a short waiting list for IVF treatment at my clinic (in spite of the announcement on their website a few weeks ago that said there is no more wait list). So they are supposed to give me a call in about 6 weeks or so (end of Oct) to start on my next CD1 (around early Nov). However starting means you're in the cycle before your IVF cycle, and you have some meds to take in preparation for IVF. So it looks like my actual IVF cycle will be in December. It's a bit far but I'm really glad I get a couple of cycles with no meds, I'm looking forward to the break and hoping my body can get back to normal in that time.
They already gave me my protocol and all my prescriptions, the list of meds is crazy long and it's only up to the retrieval, I get another list afterwards!!! I'll be doing a short (antagonist) protocol with Puregon (aka Follistim) and Menopur for stimulation and the antagonist is Orgalutran. I also have to take Estrace for the last week of my prior cycle, I'm not sure why. They didn't mention BCPs though so I guess I don't have to take those.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Pregnancy Announcements - How Did You or Will You? 49 seconds ago
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 2 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 2 minutes ago
- › More on the topic of baby stuff 4 minutes ago
- › Parenting in Late Pregnancy 4 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 7 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Come introduce yourself! 12 minutes ago
- › Katie Couric admits disproportionate reporting on HPV vaccine 14 minutes ago
- › Announcing the News 15 minutes ago
- › December Chat 16 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel