Have been to my 28 week check up with my consultant today and have been told I need to make a decision as to whether i want an elective c-section or try VBAC. I wasn't prepared for this and have no idea what to do!!! My 1st was born at 37 weeks, I had to have a synpho injection as i stopped at 9cms then rushed down for emergency c-section to then have her delivered by forceps. My 2nd was delivered by emergency c-section at 29 weeks as i went into labour and she was breech.
They have told me they will not give me a synpho injection if i do decide a VBAC nor will they induce me if i go over due date, so i'm thinking i could potentially could end up with an emergency c-section. My scar is on the bikini line but no idea what sort of incision was made inside? The fact that they are giving me this choice is making me wonder whether it would be ok or should i just go for an elective c-section and be done with it? Any advice or experience would really be appreciated!